Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Nicko1421
Edward could feel his body heating up. He opened his hand creating what looked like an ice pack. He placed it on his forehead and said. " Ah that feels amazing. Anyways you're over thinking this, you are correct that I control this world, you can attack them all you want they will only come back stronger. " He said with a smile. " However if you aren't willing to kill me you'll be here for a while. " He said calmly. He gripped the icepack and cutting a small corner of it was his teeth he pointed the tear towards Kyuri and squeezed, from the container came a spray of what appeared to be liquid nitrogim cold enough to fraeeze almost anything on contact. " Like I said attack to kill or I will show you why I can be so cruel. " He said as the hissing and unbelievable cold liquid rushed towards Kyuri. The 6 people had figured out Kyuri's game but for some reason they didn't come to Edwards aid they only fought the clones of Kyuri.

Kyuri eye'd Edward as he spoke, he absorbed the words being spoken and tried to figure out what exactly is the main way to go about this. He didn't have much to say so he didn't bother replying to his statements, he then watched as the liquid nitrogen was pointed directly towards him. Kyuri then vanished from where he was sheathing his Nodachi several moments before it reached him, and a not even a second later appearing beside Edward sending a back hand towards his face with enough force to send him flying towards the ground. The objective of the attack wasn't to make contact with him or rather it did would be out as well but the moment it would get near him he would feel a pulse which resembled pressure but it was a pulse of his aura which would attack his body internally, and sense he was aiming for his face it would directly effect his brain first,
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:02 am

(( No it's fine I made Gluttony as a disposable character. Mahareshi who was that kick aimed for?))

Void watched writing down the notes as Gluttony screeched under the ice his body began to shake with internal distress. Void sighed and snapped his fingers causing Gluttony to disappear. " Well thank you for that piece of information now when I give him a tune up I will know what to improve on. " He said calmly. Leaping down from his post he gripped onto 4 acupuncture needles that he had tucked away. Throwing them at Gareth's monster he concentrated and watched as the needles became engulfed in black flames heading towards his ice demon.

Edward could see the attack, a simple punch or so it seemed, however Edward knew better he knew that there was something to the punch he just didn't know what. Edward brushed Kyuri's arm what he did was quickly disrupt the natural flow of energy within every person causing his attack to be softened. The punch landed on his face sending him hurdeling towards the ground. However before he hit his 6 creations appeared below the ground creating a sheet of aura which flew up to Edward enveloping him causing his fall speed to drop dramatically. Edward landed on the ground gently he looked up at Kyuri a small amount of blood trickled down his mouth. " That's a step in the right direction. " He said as he raised his hand up creating a bladed chain whip. Edward shot up into the air he thrusted the bladed whip forward attempting to impale Kyuri' sternum.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:09 am

(Kurai. lol, I see I accidentally typed Kenji.)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:20 am

((Haha, I guess I shouldn't have named them both with a 'K' ))

Kurai barely managed to avoid the kick aimed at him from Ambrosia, blocking the kick with his arm. Teleporting away from her, he sent sound vibrations through the floor around her, wanting to knock her off balance.

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:19 am

((Yea Amara is one of my favorites. I go to a website to look at all the abilities of different mutants and steal from them for my characters abilites,like Calisto, the majority is from the marvel universe))

Calisto watched in amazement as the fight went on. She had to think quickly as she looked towards Void. She focused in on his left arm, hoping to be able to perform this task. She made a hand movement, attempting to shatter his bone. She was good at destroying things she could see but bones she had never tried.

Amalia looked surprised at Marcove. "Dehydration" she stated. They soon arrived to North Shale as their house was visible in the distance. It was the largest there and riveled the beauty of the bulb.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:12 am

Kitara was about to say no immediately then stopped herself. Because she had been apart of that assasin's group she had had residency in everyone one of the nations, more in some than others as well as many identities. She could think of one close by it was fairly large. Kitara hadn't been to any of them since she had left but she knew they would still be vacant though fully stocked. She nodded. "We can stay there if need be" she said looking at the space that then disappated inside his grasp.

Mewchloe

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:39 am

Looking towards his arm he could feel the bone inside of it cracking and shattering. Moving with the speed and skill the leader of assassins should have he created a black flame in his hand and once close to Calisto he fired the flame at close range instead of just blowing out in one direction his firerapidly divided into a maze of twisting and turning streams of fire similar to how a tree's many branches look.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Calisto looked at Void as the blackfire consumed her body, charring the majority of her body. Her skin slowly regaining it's composure. She smirked as she had succeeded. She took out her butterfly knives as she threw them like boomerangs as she sent a wave of corrosive acid towards Void.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:27 pm

"Same tactic Kurai? You're a Celestial, not a human." Ambrosia fell backwards, allowing the wave of sound to carry her. The impact pushed with the force of a torpedo and she teleports behind him, mimicking just that. She lifted her hands to grab him while she was still a projectile.

~~~

"Wow." Marcove said. "I see why you're the leader of North Shale." He marveled in awe at the art that was Amalia's house. "Does dad know about this? Also, can I go inside now?"

~~~

"Good, my place isn't the best. It's a charred remnant of where I used to live." He said with a humble smile. "Alright then Kitara. Take me to your home. From there, I'll plan my moves as quietly as possible."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Kurai mearly shrugged. "Perhaps this is a way to push myself." he replied simply as he turned around quickly when he felt the impact of something similar to a torpedo. Stumbling for a brief moment, he grabbed Ambrosia's hands and started spinning before simply flinging her. Yes, he was fighting like a human, but he was also testing his own abilities. He then used the water particles around her to create shards of ice and flung it at her in every direction.

Elricbrothers1144

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:37 pm

YG Syrious Jones
Chyuta smiled then looked back to Zephyr as she began to speak. "What do you thing almost? What is there left to do?" He asked her calmly. "It will last, probably not for ever since there's those things called Celestial's other there but once they are gone Tenshu should be in total peace." He replied to her last statement looking at the sky now.

Zephyr shrugged. "Well, nothing can be perfect, I suppose," she said. "But it is about as close to perfect as it can get. And I'll do whatever it takes to protect Tenshu, but especially you and Mitsuki from these Celestials. I promise that."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Chyuta nodded agreeing with her. "Yeah, I'm not saying that we are any different from the others, no nation or person is perfect, everyone one have their own problems." He reassured. "Well either way Tenshu will always be alright, and I would gladly give up my life to protect my people and more so you two." He stated calmly. "Though I don't plan on losing my life anytime soon and it is I who will protect you and Tsuki." He added shortly after. Mitsuki on the other hand is being the kid he is running around, and playing with other kids as we passed them on the walk they all were taking through Tenshu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri smirked lightly though he knew it would take more than that to seriously damage him. He knew his aura was disrupted but he wouldn't be able to do it every single time he attacked and besides next time he might but be able to react in time due to Kyuri's speed. He watched as the creatures broke his fall with sheets of aura his clones then came soon after attacking the creatures and keeping them busy once more. He watched Edward raise his hand up creating what seemed to be a bladed chain and now advancing towards him with said weapon thrusting towards him with the intentions of pierce his sternum, but plans or intentions doesn't follow through like one hopes as he gracefully and quickly evaded the chain, knowing he might have some kind trick up his sleeve with this weapon he immediately vanished not giving it anytime to do anything and that very moment he vanished he appeared above Edward tempting to kick him from above back towards the ground, this kick was exactly the same like his previous punch, the aura channeled into his leg would release rather he hit him or not with enough force to send Edwards towards the ground of the force alone, not to mention it would still effect him internally which he aimed for Edwards head so it would start there.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Zephyr watched Mitsuki run around and play, loving this brief moment of peace. She rested her head on Chyuta's shoulder, sliding her arm around him. "I don't plan on losing my life either. And we'll protect each other, okay?" she said, a hint of a smile flickering across her lips.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Gareth frowned as his demon was destroyed. "Nice" He said. He jumped back trying to avoid any attacks being thrown he wanted to see what his allies were capable of. He was interested in void he wanted to learn more about this human if he could be called one. He made a coat of earth around him for protection.

Kenal smiled at Marcove "Glad to see you like the place" He said. He looked at his mom then back to Marcove "Yeah lets head inside" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Amalia smiled at Marcove and smiled. "Yes he does, he was here when we created North Shale. You can go inside now children" she stated as she took out her key and unlocked the door. She let the two boys have at it as she walked towards her room as she removed her clothing as she went to the bathroom and turned on the water for the tub. She poured bubble bath into her tub as she climbed in and submerged into the water. Her thoughst raced around as she felt the warmth of the water caress her skin and the bath tub seemed to be a deep ocean. She then immerged as she finished washing her body. She then stepped out of the tub, grabbing a towel and dried her body off. She then took a towel to wrap her hair in the towel as well. She looked into the mirror as she applied a facial product on. She rinsed it off and smiled at her reflection. She went into her room looking into her closet as she saw a green and yellow kimono that she selected as she slipped into it and tied her hair back. She then proceeded downstairs to prepare the food.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games