Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:30 am

Roarke glanced at Willow. Use the herbs if you want, he murmured telepathically. He followed Eiji and Sasori onto the airship. Amiric nodded slightly. He wasn't surprised one bit at Eiji's words; he would have done the same in Eiji's position.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:43 am

willow looked at amiric for a moment before saying " if it's alright i'd like me and elaise to travle with you. it seems the object elaise found is linked to you. she said looking over at elaise again.
" i saw it in the vision, it has something to so with both of us." she murmered frowning slightly.

golden-priestess2

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Amiric shrugged. "Fine with me; I try to be very careful about using this particular method of Traveling because it tires me fairly fast and if I don't know where I'm going extremely well... it can turn out unpredictable," he said quietly.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Acos got on the ship after Eiji, saying, "I'm going with Eiji," to the others.

watertrainer21

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:24 pm

willow nodded " ok then." she said softly feeling the power of the necklace hse frowned slightly, taking it off she held it up and watched as the object elaise held began to glow as well.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Ryuu chuckles, ruffling his hair playfully. "Stunning." She jokes then glances over to see one of Moredred's birds. Chou began to lead the way, Aku following unaware of Chou's mad expression. Ryuu sneaks away, getting the message, then sneaked back into the group unnoticed.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Tarik says to Ryuu and Aku, "Lead the way." He follows them to wherever or whoever the necklace is leading.

As they walk, he wonders why no one in Egypt has heard of Slayer. He might need to visit the market later to see if there has been any word.

Tarik looks a the sky, there is a faint tinge of green in the sunny daylight of Egypt's mid-day sun.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Ryuu recalls the message, glancing over to Aku then senses Chou's upset feelings. "Chou, there something we should know?" She questions as she walks next to her. "You can not be seen with Aku..she's banished from here." Chou informs her with a whisper. Aku recalls out Chou had pushed her into the fire in her vision, then looks walks back next to Tarik. "Careful about her.." She mutters, Chou turning the corner.

Aku smells the air happily, then cringes once she sees a burnt down house. Chou doesn't seem to notice it as she leads them past it, towards the church. The potions Ryuu gave them would last three days; however, if any holy water got on them, it might reverse the spell.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:10 pm

An ear shatering screach and then thunder can be heard all over eygypt as something crashes into a near by mountin crumpleing half of the mountin. A roar can be heard a few seconds later and a crater forms as the object leaves, in the distence a dark green light blots out the sun for a few seconds along with a shock wave that blows over tents and market stands
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Tarik nods in concurrence to Ryuu, "Got you." Chou was odd when she was at the castle. He was not sure about her.

As they get near the church, it was like a green meteor had hit nearby. Tarik is almost knocked off his feet. "Geez, what was that?"

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Chou, Aku, and Ryuu look around for the cause. "Damn demons bringing us bad fortune.." Chou mutters, glaring at Ryuu. "Watch your tongue meatbag, before I rip it out." She threats with a playful lick of the lips. Aku almost falls over from the shock wave,"Seems to me we have company." She says glancing over to where the source came from. Ryuu glances to Tarik, technically waiting for his command.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:54 pm

"Okay... this should be good. Me, Sasori, Roarke and Acos will go aboard with Skurai and the rest of you will go by other means." Eiji winked at the others and sent one of the soldiers to carry a message to Skurai so they could set off. "See you guys in Egypt!"

Skurai receives the message and smirks. "Alright MEN!!! We set off NOW!!!" Skurai throws his hand out and engines start as the ship zooms out of the dock and into the air soon to vanish in a warp gate created by the ship.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Tarik wonder what would cause such a blast. He assumed it had to do with Wrath because of the green flash. But they were close to finding out about the necklace.

"We will continue on our current path right now. We don't know what that was or exactly where it is. We will cross that path when we get to it."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:07 am

Acos was a little startled by the sudden blast, but managed to stay on her feet. "Where in Egypt are we going?" she asked.

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 am

Amiric tilted his head slightly. A pale white aura flickered and swirled around him, crackling slightly in the air. "The One Power comes from the True Source, the driving force of creation, the force the Creator made to turn the Wheel of Time. Saidin, the male half of the true source, and saidar, the female half, work against each other, and at the same time together to provide that force; I am able to use saidin because of my bloodlines," he said quietly, his voice echoing slightly. "My uncle is the Dragon Reborn, while my mother and aunt are two of the strongest channelers ever seen and known," he murmured. A thin bar of light rotated into a oval 'doorway'. There was a dusty clearing that had been heavily damaged, rubble and fallen trees scattered all around. He knew anyone who could sense magic would sense his Traveling as a swirling pulse in the air.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games