Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost_All_Love28

3,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:02 pm
~~~~Onyx Lones~~~~

User Image

She smiles and holds out her hand to him. "Nice to meet you...Now...Are you sure you dont know where i can get a dorm? Not even a space with you?" She smiles and winks giggling.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:14 pm
Lost_All_Love28

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan's face would go red for a second before he laughed slightly. "Well I don't know about that but I'll see what I can do." He said, finishing his cappacino and frowning slightly, he started to get back up but then realized that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do since...well...ya know. Sitting back down he sighed. "Honestly I dont even have a place of my own, so not much I can really do for you." He said shrugging.

Only the light of ones heart...

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lost_All_Love28

3,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:43 pm
~~~~Onyx Lones~~~~

User Image

Onyx smiles and looks at him. "Maybe we can find a place together then." Her eyes glowed slightly, a purple tint. "It cant be that hard to buy a dorm is it?" She looked down to her luggage. "I cant afford to sleep in the snow."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:57 pm
Lost_All_Love28

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would smile slightly."We'll see about that." He said, leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes. He yawned slightly and stretched. "With all this caffeine im still tired" He said, rubbing his eye.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lost_All_Love28

3,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:24 pm
~~~~Onyx Lones~~~~

User Image

Onyx smiles and hops up grabbing his hand and remembers seeing a vacant sign on the way here and smiles at him. "Come on." She drags him off with her luggage and heads in the direction.

(Going to create that reall quick)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:46 pm
feddl

Ryan Kaimono

User Image
Takaguchi Arisodo
I watched as everything unfolded when the man went on with whatever his wild rampant was about and was busy speaking with one of the women who had entered when Elizabeth's voice dragged me out of my thoughts, asking me if I was alright. I nodded slightly and looked out the window and watched my breath fog up the glass...

((O.C.C: ))  

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:46 pm
Lost_All_Love28

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would get dragged along. "A-ah W-wait a second!" He said before getting pulled out the door.

[exits]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 pm
User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine looked at the man raging, then calming. "Uh...... Wow." She whispered to herself while staring at the cappuccino. She dipped her index finger on the cappuccino, then licked it. She looked at the window, to pretend that she is waiting for someone.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:25 pm
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

xxx"He's only gotten as far in life as he did because of me, little boy. I'll speak of him as I see fit. He knows fully well how useless he truly is. Ask the little worthless being himself," Salohni hissed so as to keep from drawing too much attention to the trio. Lurtz, however, did something he shouldn't have; glanced up to the familiar presence of a female. His gaze quickly fixed itself, but his father had already noticed. "Keep your gaze downcast, foolish boy. Don't force me to reset you yet again. It's irritating." As the elder male spoke, he slapped Lurtz on the back of his head yet didn't get so much as a hiss from him.

xxx"Yes, sir... Lord Dragon, it's fine. He speaks truth after all," Lurtz breathed out smoothly and receiving a curt nod from his father. At least his dad hadn't dragged the blonde female, Vexine Kyumi if he recalled correctly, into the drama hidden in the corner of the cafe. "So who is the girl, Lurtz?" "A classmate, sir..." "Good. I honestly didn't want any of these lesser beings involved, but you opted to having lunch with one. I suppose we can finish this chat in the privacy of the apartment you're staying in out here. It's not like you'll be here for too long based on your iq. Just remember to follow my orders to a tee. Every single one of these beings that aren't a lycan are of higher status than you so don't raise your eyes to them unless told to. I do not want you to revert to the disobedient child you were. Am I clear?" "Yes, sir... I'll meet you in the apartment when school has ended..." Feeling the elder male pat him on the head as he stood up, Lurtz felt himself relaxing enough to where his haw wasn't so taut as it had been when his father was seated. "Make sure your friends know very well not to question me should we meet again. I'd hate for the school to be blamed should any of them go missing." "Yes, sir..."

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:36 pm
Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon looked back and forth from Lurtz and his dad incredulously. How could Lurtz just let his father treat him like this? Why was he agreeing to all the awful things his dad was saying? The side of Dragon that was fed up with fathers and father figures was deeply tempted to yell at the man and maybe even cause a scene, but it was quickly buried away by the dumbfound timid self he was.
The young man watched in silent fury as Lurtz succumbed to the verbal lashing delivered. Beneath the table his hands were clenched into tight fists, but shock overtook him when he heard the last thing the man said before leaving. Missing? Was... Was he just threatened. Wide eyes turning from purple to metallic silver, Dragon tried to think of something to say but simply couldn't.
In his shocked state, Dragon remembered Lurtz looking up at someone and getting his dad even angrier. Who was it...? He flickered his slowly darkening eyes to the girl far away in the cafe. She was very pretty, and had he not been so surprised by today's events, he might have blushed at her looks.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 pm
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

xxx"I'm sorry you had to hear that... My father isn't the nicest of people and he's not too happy with me as is. I managed to upset someone on my first day of school after all and it's upsetting that he threatened you although he personally wouldn't take action against you nor anyone here," Lurtz murmured softly once his father was gone. His hand briefly raised up to where he removed the clip in his hair, shifting it over to his freehand that seemed to just be regaining some color to it and rubbing where his father had hit him. The only person knowing that his dad hit him without restraint let alone hesitation was now Dragon. Briefly glancing at the glass that had held his milkshake now sitting empty on the table, he gave a soft sigh only to pull his shoulderlength blue hair back up into it's clip. "It's Miss Vexine Kyumi from the vocals class we just had... Fortunately, she wasn't dragged into that little chat. I'm sorry for having you dragged into that, but you didn't have to defend me. He's been saying all of those things ever since I can remember along with my mother and sisters. It's nothing new for me..."

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine heard Lurtz mention her name. Then, after a minute, she turned to Lurtz. She smiled to him, and to his friend. She can't remember his name.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:24 pm
Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

"That still doesn't give him the right to talk like that!" Dragon said, his eyes finally settling their metallic shine as he looked back at Lurtz. Yeah, he could remember that girl now. If he was right, she was one of the ones that scared him from singing and made him cry. Not.... Not the best memory to think of during this kind of situation.
"It's just not fair! Why does he have to treat you like that?" he said with a clear frown on his innocent face.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:00 pm
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

xxx"I don't know," Lurtz responded a bit hesitantly as he started fidgeting with the bottom of his shirt again. He didn't know what went on in his dad's head that made him feel he had the right to treat him so harshly. It wasn't like he was very close to his family whatsoever. No... Being born as an elf had put up a short distance between them which was made larger by the arranged marriage being called off. And even that large distance was made larger when he was changed into a vampire yet refused to feed from those living creatures that could fight him and still spoke. Raising his hand slightly, he gave a light wave to Vexine.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:01 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine cleared her eyes as she understood why the man with Lurtz became so strange while in the Vocals room. She stood up, leaving her things, including the cappuccino, and walked towards them. She stood just near them. "Uh, hey. Hi Lurtz and...... Dragon?" Vexine accidentally read his mind. "Dragon. Someone named as Dragon isn't very common. " She thought. "Why are you scared at me?" She said.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games