Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:46 pm
Delilah walked through the park gazing at the sky. She didnt really notice how many people were in the park. Her mind was someplace else and her green eyes glowed intensely

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

"...and that's why I hate frogs," Lucian finished, leading his new "lady" friend down the path.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm
Nero glanced at Anna and shrugged. "So far, so good, toots. You're the only one who hasn't slapped me for calling you toots... At least not yet." he laughed, secretly bracing himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Ren giggled hard tearing up at the corner of his eyes, "That... that sure is something. I never thought about frogs in that way, but now I'll never look at them the same ever again!" The sun shone brightly down on the couple as they walked through the park. Ren spotted the ice cream cart and licked his lips, "Looks fantastic!"  

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
*Amery walks into the park with Faron, his servent by his side, holding a blanket* this is a nice park *looking around he finds a shaddy spot under a tree* this is the spot to relax

Yes Prince Amery *Faron responds laying the big blanket down. Amery lays down, while Faron sits against the tree*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 pm
Haru Mania

Grinning, Lucian approached the cart. "Ladies first," he told Ren, motioning for the ice cream man to open his cart and show what there was.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna really laughed at that the sound like the tinkling of bells and she sighed "Nah I never slap people it to much the sissy way to do things if some one pisses me off enough I'll just suck their blood" she said flashing her fanged smile for the first time that day  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Ren blushed and walked forward ogling the delicious ice cream set before him. He pointed at four flavors, "Oh I can't decide! Could... I have a little of each?" The Ice Cream Vendor chuckled and nodded at the young boy. He scooped out the ice cream and handed the beautiful multi-colored cone to Ren.

User Image

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:45 pm
Haru Mania

He chuckled, setting his hand on the small of Ren's back again. "Strawberry, please," he asked the vendor, silently waiting a few seconds for it. He gave the man the money owed, took the cone, and led Ren away once more, taking 'her' to the swing set. "I have a confession to make," he said, leaning on one of the poles.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Ren's hair stood on end again and he smiled, "Oh? Wonder if there's something in the air what with all these confessions between the two of us..." He playfully wondered aloud as he sat very primly on the swing licking happily at his ice cream cone.  

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 pm
Haru Mania

He smiled weakly, tentatively licking at his ice cream. "There was a big reason why I didn't come home until this morning, and why I have to leave again in a few days for a day or two." Sighing, Lucian bowed his head. "I'm telling you because as a member of our household, you deserve to know. Ren," he said, lifting his eyes to meet his. "There's a war going on, and I'm a cartographer and strategist. I have to go back out in a little bit to help plan around four new attacks."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:15 pm
Mayah Playah

The gentle swing Ren had started came to an abrupt stop. "W-What? What do you mean? You're so young..." Ren sputtered and gripped his chest. A strange pang in his heart made his chest feel heavy, "Are... are you going to be safe?" He looked down at his ice cream and licked at it reflexsively without much thought on the favor or taste. His face went stern suddenly... and then he looked to Lucian seriously, "Please... let me come with you. I was genetically engineered to be the perfect solider. I could protect you... let me do this for you." He had just made a new friend and he WASN'T about to let him walk out of his life with the chance of no return.  

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 pm
Haru Mania

Lucian shook his head. "No, this is not your fight. The fight belongs to the Riders, Companions, and their families. Even the Sins aren't allowed to interfere. I'm only allowed to help because Inna was a Companion and I'm decent at maps and strategy." Finishing his ice cream, he sat on the swing beside Ren, bowing his head and gently swinging front and back. "I can't pull you into this, not this close to the Death Highest. It's too dangerous to involve you."

{{How old is Ren?}}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

Ren shook his head, "Unless I can't specifically get involved then I don't care if it's 'not my fight' you're my only friend!" He blushed deeply at his outburst and sat in silence for a moment. "I'm a warrior... I know I don't look like it, but I can hold my own in any battle... I promise you. If there's any chance I CAN help I WANT to,"

((He's 17 actually, a year older than Lucian. xD He's just super tiny. He LOOKS like he's like... 13 or 14.))  

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:11 pm
Haru Mania

He shook his head stubbornly. "No. I can't put you in that position. You could upset a Sin, or worse, a Rider. I won't let you get hurt."

{{Ah. Lucian's been sixteen for a while now, so he's older than Ren anyway.}}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games