Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BiBishieKirin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:50 pm
The sound of applause is heard above you. Looking up you see Naur hovering there unaffected.

"Well played...but pointless. In all honesty, you probably shouldn't have spared the fauna as well"

Naur snaps his fingers as you suddenly begin to feel the ground shake a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:56 pm
*groans out loud and runs from the room to the hallway and up the stairs to look down at the temple floor*

Oh, whatever is happening now?! Surely he wouldn't do anything to my garden......if he does, he'll be a very sorry person when I'm through with him.....took me a whole year and a half to grow it just the way I like! confused  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:13 pm
((And I thought I was the worst godmodder ever... -_-))

He finds himself outside of the temple suddenly, and looks around. "... I DIDN'T GET TO SAVE MY ******** GAME!!!" scream He seethes, and twitches, his one eye bugging out. "I am so... very angry... I just have to kill somebody..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:09 pm
Megido the Oreo
((And I thought I was the worst godmodder ever... -_-))

He finds himself outside of the temple suddenly, and looks around. "... I DIDN'T GET TO SAVE MY ******** GAME!!!" scream He seethes, and twitches, his one eye bugging out. "I am so... very angry... I just have to kill somebody..."

((Godmodding? Who's godmodding? I call this taking the Gaia experience a step further.....but I guess it could be godmodding......blech. xP))

*hears you shouting outside the temple and walks over to a window* Meg, it's a GAME. It's not as though your arm is being chopped off because of it, now is it? Just a bit of lost time.....which you have ample opportunities to make up for......  

FogSage

BiBishieKirin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:16 pm
Suddenly there's the sound of a ringing cell phone.

"Christ who could this be...hello? Oh hey......WHAT!? Well I coulda have used that info earlier! Why didn't I just use the avatar you say?! Well I did, but it's not my fault that the thing flies too slow that a hunter catches it...yes I'm calling your stuff pathetic....oh I'd just like to see you try and do that! Look bird boy you were the one who thought this too bothersome to do.....oh hell no! I know you spent all day in bed! Whatever....I got work to do....go whine to turtle about it..." *hangs up* "......good news everyone, this is the wrong temple I was supposed to destroy. Apparently it was supposed to be the evil cult bent on creating a race of demonic nether beings by..uh.....seeding people with dark....uh.....ok one of those twisted sex based cults you'd find in a japanese hentai or something wierd like that. Fortunately it was destroyed rampaging paladins so it saves me the job." ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 pm
*twitch and falls over laughing*  

Crenn

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:44 am
((The godmodding was in reference to just about everybody who'd been RP'ing just now, Fog. Not just you, so please do not take it personally. >_>))

Megido just sits in the grass... staring at the temple... reflecting on his high-scores, and the defeated enemies, and all the other things he'd have to do again since the last time he'd thought to save.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:33 am
((it's not an actual RP thread so I'm just basically being goofy razz ))  

BiBishieKirin

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:22 am
*stands there at the window, mouth agape*

........are you saying, that ALL the s**t you put us through....what with destroying this temple and putting catgirls and all sorts of nonsense into it...that it was all a MISTAKE?

*makes a noise in his throat and hurls a potted plant at you* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:27 pm
.:.rapes the cat girls,then eats them.:. n.n  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:28 pm
~Pokes her head in, giving them all a dark frustrated look~

...Who's been ******** around in my temple?

~Gives it all a long look before shaking her head and dropkicking the new comer BiBishieKirin into NG's hellmaze~

HAVE AT HIM!

~Gives the rest a grin~

Who's up for pocky and some LoZ:TP?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:26 am
Only if you have the chunky strawberry pocky!

btw, what's LoZ:TP?  

Crenn

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:22 am
I was wondering what that, "LoZ:TP", is too. >_> *Makes sure to hide his favorite cat girl away for later use*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:24 am
Megido the Oreo
I was wondering what that, "LoZ:TP", is too. >_> *Makes sure to hide his favorite cat girl away for later use*

Good lord, you don't know? It's Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii, sillycakes! razz

*goes back to watering his garden* <3  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:46 am
NOT FOR WII-ING. Wii sucks, and TP had to be FLIPPED for it. rar.

*tracks down the new food item* ee  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games