Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

from_the_light

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:38 pm

yes sir goodnight
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:40 pm

"okay, good night." oroami began to lay back in his chair

Havok-Trance

Setnaro Shiro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:33 pm

Setnaro throws two double bladed kunai's with a paper bomb attached to the kunais that are were thrown at makito, then he jumps a few feet back and then he shouted"Waterclone jutsu" and another five clones poof out. then he orders all his clones to stand in a line and and the two on the ends threw kunais and the rest use their manriki chains to try to grab makito.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:15 pm

Okamii was already fast asleep on her desk, she breathed very lightly, a trick she learned in the forest, never snore or breath loud, something might hear you and come for you. In her dream she was back at her old village, she was watching a ceremony in the village square. The air was misty, she could barely see. She pushed throught the crowd to get a better view. Nobody payed her any mind. When she got to the center and saw what was happening, she gasped. It was her, as a child. She was on a stake in the center of a platform. Someone was speaking, "this girls demon has not lived up to its promise of bringing good luck or protecting the village. Since we cannot punishe the demon, we must punish the girl." She looked at herself and saw she was already whipped and beaten, the person raised an unrecognisable weapon and just as he was aboout to raise it, Okamii woke with a scream.

510_RealityCheck

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:00 pm

To All genin, Kkenru hyuuga is taking on two students.

Id like to make it know i will be selecting four students, those four will fight one on one, the winners will become part of squad 1, PM me your profile and i will get back to you within 24 hours, please wait for further instruction

Kkenru Hyuuga  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Kkenru Hyuuga
To All genin, Kkenru hyuuga is taking on two students.

Id like to make it know i will be selecting four students, those four will fight one on one, the winners will become part of squad 1, PM me your profile and i will get back to you within 24 hours, please wait for further instruction

Kkenru Hyuuga

Gennin or academy students

Setnaro Shiro

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:17 pm

actually i want one of each so yeah
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:37 pm

"water manipulation" Makito makes the shuriken boil then crash into the paper bomb the paper bomb dissolves in the water.

"good try" She said as she made a water shield rise and protect from the chain and 2x bladed kunai.

"hows about this." She said throwing 5 needles.

Makito_Suzine

Setnaro Shiro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Setnaro weilds his manriki chain to block the 5x senbons and orders all his waterclones to run up and punch her watershield and then setnaro throws a double bladed kunai with a paper bomb attached
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:54 am

" You like weapons dont you? But you forget the paper will dissolve in the water." Makito said "water manipulation " then she made a small ball of water make the bomb fall in between them and made spikes impale the clones.

"dont think of freezing me this time Water manipulation " then she made a 1x1 meter wide fist of water rush towards Setnaro.

Makito_Suzine

Setnaro Shiro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:01 pm

setnaro jumps out the out and while in the air he uses his manriki chain to grab makito and while she is in setnaro's grasp he throws 3xkunais at makito.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:23 pm

Makito ducks out of the way and then she used "Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)"

Description: An illusion technique which disguises the surroundings as something else. She turns the room to fill as she had no chain.

[[ you cant just attack me you are in a genjutsu ]]

Makito_Suzine

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:47 pm

Walking into the academy grounds he sees Oroami, Sentaro, Makito, and Okamii. Watching the battle between Sentaro and Makito to see their abilities.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Sorain shyly walked into the acadamy. It was his first day here and he did not know anyone. He barly knew his sensi.

Their were people sparing and training everywhere which made him feel uneasy. IT was like having daggers be thrown all around him. Due to his eyes he could see everyone and anything that moved around him. All the fighitng made him feel paranoid. He thought to himself"Sigh,Master Buddha give me strength." he walked deeper into the academy full ready to take on the day.
Buddha

elemanata360

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:00 pm

Watches the boy walks in, noticing his pale white eyes as it matched his. First day at school most likely.

"Welcome to the Mist Academy, you are new here correct, just need you to tell us your name and you will be on your way as a mist academy student, oh and ease up we are all allies here no need to be nervous around us."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games