Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:42 am
"[A FAMILIAR FACE RETURNS!]"

Korioki came into the academy unnoticed while trying to find someone to mentor him again for his old master was killed. ((sry ppl XD i was away had a lil WC3 TFT adiction problem sad im over it now thou ^_^)) While strutering around the academy he notices the slightly angcius person "Hello There I'm Korioki "Firebomb" Mishima you seem kind of lost" he giggled slightly "Need any help?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:19 pm
Masumi walked into the academy out of breath. "Sorry I'm late class, a Medical Ninja's work is never done." She said with a laugh brushing herself off. "My name is Masumi H Inuzuka and I'll be your teacher." Masumi said formally introduting herself.  

Masumi H Dekata

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:35 am
Korioki leened back and noticed the girl in the class room prononce her self and then wonderd [if shes a med nin whats she doing in the academy] korioki then scaterd off  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:15 pm
A shroud of mist came in then formed the shape of hero as he stepped out  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:19 pm
Kazuo turns around and looks over at the figure stepping out of the mist. "Who is that?" A questioning face forms on Kazuo.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:29 pm
Hero looked at kazuo "Hey kid want some training"  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:31 pm
A smile spreads accross Kazuo's face. "He must know some good jutsu!" Kazuo takes a step closer. "Yea sure!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:36 pm
Masumi punched the ground hard causing the floor boards to crack. "Kazuo whether you like it or not I am the academy teacher here, and if you want any hope at passing to Genin your going to sit your a** down and listen to me." Her eyes then shifted to Hero. "And you, What Hero you think you can just walk in here and take my students. That shows no respect for me, or for this academy. So back off." Masumi finished she was so ticked at people coming in and messing with her lessons.  

Masumi H Dekata

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:37 pm
hero looked at the kid " hold on and dont let go"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:41 pm
(...)  

Masumi H Dekata

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:41 pm
(I am genin already...)

Kazuo holds on to hero. "Alright I'm ready." Kazuo ignores the outrage Masumi was having.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:44 pm
Naruto728
(I am genin already...)

Kazuo holds on to hero. "Alright I'm ready." Kazuo ignores the outrage Masumi was having.

((Excuse me, I am the teacher here. Your a genin when I say your one. Idc wht anyone else says. I was put in charge here, and you wanna go running off when im trying to teach then complain saying im inactive.))  

Masumi H Dekata

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:46 pm
(Yamikonton promoted me, he's the raikage and his word is law.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:50 pm
Hero looked at Masumi "Well I think it is right to train any genin that wants it if he wanted it then he should get it shouldn't he? I swear on my life this genin will be back"  

i3 tails Yagura

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:01 pm
Naruto728
(Yamikonton promoted me, he's the raikage and his word is law.)

(I just talked with Rah, as of now your still academy til I say otherwise. Don't like it, talk with him.)

Masumi rolled her eyes. "Can't you listen Hero, He still an academy student. So he is my student til he passes, then he all yours if you want." She said since she took her job seriously.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games