Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:40 pm
Yeah, that's pretty much Maari in a nutshell. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:45 pm
I like her. XD  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:50 pm
Fire-Starter: Ifrits with this racial trait derive sadistic satisfaction from watching others burn. Anytime the ifrit causes a creature to catch fire, he gains a +1 morale bonus on the next single attack roll, saving throw, skill check, or ability check that he makes in the next round. The ifrit only gains this bonus the first time he causes a particular creature to catch fire; subsequent times the creature catches fire provide no bonus. This racial trait replaces fire affinity.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:53 pm
@Zorc: Fun choice, but that's more for evil characters, don't you think? XD Maari's not really sadistic... she just likes burning things. Also, she does a lot of spellwork instead of special abilities, so I want the bonus that Fire Affinity gives.

@Stick: Yay! ^^ I was hoping someone would, at least.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:56 pm
Rednal
@Zorc: Fun choice, but that's more for evil characters, don't you think? XD Maari's not really sadistic... she just likes burning things. Also, she does a lot of spellwork instead of special abilities, so I want the bonus that Fire Affinity gives.

@Stick: Yay! ^^ I was hoping someone would, at least.
I completely understand, but let me give you the entire list, just in case.
•Desert Mirage Ifrits thrive in the deserts of the world, where their keen instincts and resistance to heat give them a huge edge over their competitors. Those with this trait gain a +2 racial bonus on Stealth checks in desert environments and on saves to resist starvation and thirst. This racial trait replaces fire affinity.
•Efreeti Magic Some ifrits inherit an efreeti ancestor's ability to magically change a creature's size. They can cast either enlarge person or reduce person (the ifrit chooses when using this ability) once per day as a spell-like ability (caster level equals the ifrit's level). The ifrit can use this ability to affect other ifrits as though they were humanoid creatures. This racial trait replaces the spell-like ability racial trait.
•Fire in the Blood Ifrits with this racial trait mimic the healing abilities of the mephits, gaining fast healing 2 for 1 round anytime they take fire damage (whether or not this fire damage gets through their fire resistance). The ifrits can heal up to 2 hit points per level per day with this ability, after which it ceases to function. This racial trait replaces fire affinity.
•Fire Insight ifrit spellcasters sometimes find that their elemental heritage makes creatures of fire more willing to serve them. Summon monster and summon nature's ally spells that the ifrit casts last 2 rounds longer than normal when used to summon creatures with the fire subtype. This racial trait replaces fire affinity.
•Fire-Starter Ifrits with this racial trait derive sadistic satisfaction from watching others burn. Anytime the ifrit causes a creature to catch fire, he gains a +1 morale bonus on the next single attack roll, saving throw, skill check, or ability check that he makes in the next round. The ifrit only gains this bonus the first time he causes a particular creature to catch fire; subsequent times the creature catches fire provide no bonus. This racial trait replaces fire affinity.
•Forge-Hardened Not all ifrits are descended from efreet—some instead descend from azers or even salamanders. Such ifrits gain a +2 racial bonus on Craft (armor and weapons) checks and saves to resist fatigue and exhaustion. This racial trait replaces the spell-like ability racial trait.
•Hypnotic Ifrits with this racial trait evoke the entrancing nature of flame, adding +1 to the DC for all saving throws against spells or effects they cast that inflict the fascinated condition. Once per day, when a creature rolls a saving throw against such an effect from the ifrit, the ifrit can spend an immediate action to force that creature to reroll the saving throw and use the second result, even if it is worse. The ifrit must announce he is using this ability before the results of the first roll are revealed. This racial trait replaces fire affinity.
•Wildfire Heart Ifrits with this trait are as swift and dangerous as a blazing wildfire. They gain a +4 racial bonus on initiative checks. This racial trait replaces energy resistance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:59 pm
I have them. I checked. XD Hero Lab includes the official ones, after all, and I think they're working on outside stuff...

I usually enjoy using alternate racial traits, actually. It's fun to customize characters. I just figured that wasn't the best choice in this case.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:02 pm
Do you have beyond simple Hero Lab? I have downloaded it, but the only races I could choose from were elf, human and dwarf.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:05 pm
That would be the freebie starter edition that lets you test it, yes. And yes, I do have beyond the basic edition; got a couple important expansions, too.

Not so useful if you don't play the game, but great if you do. Or if you just love making characters and organizing ideas, like I do. XD  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:12 pm
well then, can I "use" you to help make my Ifrit character?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:13 pm
Yes. o wo If you're sufficiently exact about what you want.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:14 pm
Wooo, watching the Bathurst race today. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 pm
That means nothing to me. =D *Smiles vacantly*  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:23 pm
Australia's answer to the Daytona 500.
The Bathurst 1000. o wo  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:25 pm
Ah. o wo Do it like others... but bigger and better. I like it. rofl  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:28 pm
We also do a bit more than drive in an oval. XD  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games