Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18564 18565 18566 18567 18568 18569 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 pm

J of The Wind
[Kegan]
Hey... don't suck my d**k.

K.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:07 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB_PzRgHOeo

Those europeans...

Junior is like 30.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Okay so my sociology teacher was saying that humans need society because we have no natural instinct to eat things. He was saying we don't see fruit, animals, and all that other crap as food until we are taught that. I THINK THAT IS BULLSHIT! I always have urges to kill and eat things, but I don't because I am slow, or the neighbor would get mad if I ate her dog.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Kuzodav
J of The Wind
[Kegan]
Hey... don't suck my d**k.

K.

NinShmux

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 pm

I will NOT ******** you up.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Owwin
Okay so my sociology teacher was saying that humans need society because we have no natural instinct to eat things. He was saying we don't see fruit, animals, and all that other crap as food until we are taught that. I THINK THAT IS BULLSHIT! I always have urges to kill and eat things, but I don't because I am slow, or the neighbor would get mad if I ate her dog.
Don't we have that thing called instinct? Like the rest of the animal kingdom?

NinShmux

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Great apes are born with the least natural instinct ... especially humans, as our brains are so complex, they continue to form for years after we are born.

Human babies are the most helpless creatures from birth, that's why humans have such a strong bonding instinct. Tell your soc teacher that.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:16 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

teh_n00b_huntr

NinShmux

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:22 pm

pau
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:24 pm

teh_n00b_huntr

*reads card*
You're going to steal the Cult's game systems? I don't think you can carry all of them, especially not in one trip.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:28 pm

bfhju
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:29 pm

[Kegan]
Great apes are born with the least natural instinct ... especially humans, as our brains are so complex, they continue to form for years after we are born.

Human babies are the most helpless creatures from birth, that's why humans have such a strong bonding instinct. Tell your soc teacher that.
He was saying the same thing. I know humans are social animals, but if a human child was raised on milk until it could comfortably act alone and fed like baby animals are fed wouldn't it eventually try to eat something without watching somebody else gather or hunt first?
EDIT: also why the ******** are we not like hyenas. Born with a full set of teeth, working eyes and ready to ******** s**t up! Stupid inferior human development.
EDIT 2: Evolution was an a*****e to us.

Owwin

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Bonk.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr

*reads card*
You're going to steal the Cult's game systems? I don't think you can carry all of them, especially not in one trip.
oh the actual heist won't be anytime soon, I shall have the specifics worked out by then ninja

teh_n00b_huntr

NinShmux

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:34 pm

LoudKid
Bonk. Boink!

Fix'd. You're welcome.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18564 18565 18566 18567 18568 18569 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games