Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:45 am

After reviewing the ideas you've given makie, I can see that they make my idea better so I decided to remove the idea of it being a star test and keeping it as more of an event a la Lucky food! Cause we need more events like that! biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:51 am

XDDD

Yay!!! I'm being a helpful crew member person with helping out wit6h events an gving good suggestions to improve other people's ideas!

-is happy-

Well, I'm just glad I could help out! >.<

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:52 am

I replied Makie. Its kind of short, but whatever. xDD.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:54 am

Yup and now for the fun part! The creation of possible obsticales!!! *evil laughter*

This is when I really would like guild support in trying to make some good suggestions I mean I can be evil, but I'm sure other people have some evil ideas too...XD!

TaiBaiWong

Senquis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:57 am

There should be some kind of ninja-teddy-bear who, if you are tagged by him, makes you have to sit out for like . . . a post or two xd
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:05 am

Seriously, I'd stick with the balance beam pit, there should be a rope which you must go across by pulling your self along. Kind of like in the cartoon shows, where they sneak around and hang up side down trying to get across the rope. You should also have like a bridge that pretty much collapses under any source of weight. The wall should be there, and prehaps there should be quick sand under you feet while you swing across rope to rope (Hey it would be fun). Stuff like that.

Sincerely Sunshine

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:07 am

Well I get to start contimplaiting that now cause....I G2G....*sigh* Goodbye folks!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:17 am

Stopping in to say hello before i leave to work in like 40 minutes lol

Dante Tony Redgrave

Taerl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:26 am

Herro people! Taerl-thing is at Talloow's hoose!! ^.^

Talloow: Lo

Taerl: NOW LET THE PARTY BEGIN !!! *has had not enough sugar today so is overly hyper*

Talloow: WOOOOOOO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:30 am

HOLEE IT'S A TAERL!!!!!!

WHERE'VE YOU BEEN!!!!!???

And hello Dante-Vash-sama!

Sincerely Sunshine

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:32 am

hmm its only half five here in the uk, and yet the posts for gmt are saying half six....Hiya
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:32 am

MAKIE!!! *glomps* I have been around but limited to what I can do (Gaia wasn't working on Friday when I was free!!! crying )

Talloow: *is busy cleaning split water to talk*

Taerl

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:40 am

oooo Taerl has had her hair change style.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:43 am

Yush! do you like? I can't wear my kick-butt hat with it though, doesn't look good enough >.< *sighs sadly* But I like my new hair! ^.^
Anyway, *glomps* Herro Magus!

Taerl

Dante Tony Redgrave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:48 am

Gha Dante-Vash sama? lol I gtg now guys work starts in like 15 minutes, later <3
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games