Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18596 18597 18598 18599 18600 18601 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 am

No, she won't be part metroid in Other M, so we probably won't see what happens till later. SHe's also half bird person.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 am

[Kegan]
No, she won't be part metroid in Other M, so we probably won't see what happens till later. SHe's also half bird person.
SpoilersShe has Chozo DNA too? Damn she is one ******** up amalgam. 1/3 human bounty hunter, 1/3 super intelligent ecologist vegan bird scientist researcher thing, 1/3 robot armor suit, that is removable so it is kinda the remainder of the division, and 1/3 ultimate warrior energy leech monster (women right?).

Also that is why I want a new part of the Metroid main series. So I get to see what happens next. This prequel side story stuff is killing me. Also in Metroid 5 you can't get mad at people for saying the main character is Metroid, because really she is the last one. XD

Owwin

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:22 am

but didn't the federation breed metroids?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:23 am

[Kegan]
but didn't the federation breed metroids?
SpoilersIn the space station that Samus crashed into SR388 and vaporized. They could have some left, but you never know.

I will rephrase that. Samus is the last known Metroid in the universe.

Owwin

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 am

All this Metroid talk is reminding me that I haven't beaten Prime 3 yet.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:26 am

Le Chapeau
I am gonna admit that I never 100í Echoes , and I only just recently started playing Return of Samus.

Owwin

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:30 am

Owwin
Le Chapeau
I am gonna admit that I never 100í Echoes , and I only just recently started playing Return of Samus.

I'm at like, 65% I think...
      I need to check.
      I'm stuck on that planet where you get the plasma awesome gun thinggy that shoots through that ******** annoying blue wall.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 am

33 dry minutes. I am gonna go play Return of Samus.

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 am

Samus is a metroid what.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 am

Meta_Fish
Samus is a metroid what.
Metroid means ultimate warrior in chozo. And she is an ultimate warrior created by them so technically.

EDIT: Not buying it? Sorry I will white out the spoilers. Though the game has been out for like 7 years.

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:15 am

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Samus is a metroid what.
Metroid means ultimate warrior in chozo. And she is an ultimate warrior created by them so technically.

EDIT: Not buying it? Sorry I will white out the spoilers. Though the game has been out for like 7 years.
lol
I didn't know that.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:17 am

Meta_Fish
lol
I didn't know that.
Play fusion, it is ******** amazing. Beginning of the game, but spoilers if you haven;t played the rest of the series. Samus and her suit are fused with DNA from the last infant metroid so they can fight off the X parasite infection. So Samus is pretty much the most genetically and technologically modified character by Nintendo.

Owwin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:20 am

Owwin
Meta_Fish
lol
I didn't know that.
Play fusion, it is ******** amazing.

98% and I lost the cartridge -_-

I am so pissed. I loved that game
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:25 am

Dang. So she IS a robot lady.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:28 am

Meta_Fish
Dang. So she IS a robot lady.
Don't worry, at the end of the game it is revealed that SPOILERS AHEAD the Metroid DNA healed her body enough so that she can remove the suit again, and there were no horrible nuclei on her or anything. Still waiting to see if she gets vicious mandibles and the ability to drain energy.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18596 18597 18598 18599 18600 18601 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games