Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:54 pm
Lilli was sobbing uncontrolably.
"Klaash..." She wailed.
"Toshi...is...dead.." Lilli sobbed.
"I don't know how. One minute he was fine... and the next he was crying.. and then he just.. stopped moving.. and.." Lilli trailled off, sobbing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:12 pm
Klaash's eyes widened. It felt as though time had stopped for a moment. He had blocked everything out of his mind. Dead...?
He shook his head, in disbelief. "No,no. It can't be! Toshi was perfectly fine...There was nothing wrong with him..." He walked rather slowly towards Lilli and their baby. The baby was starting to loose it's color. It's eyes were closed and it was limp in Lilli's arms. He didn't want to believe it. He felt his eyes water. "No! How?! How could he die?! He was healthy?!" He was yelling franticly, not at Lilli, just out into the air.

Melanni could her his screams, she didn't do anything. What could she do?

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:24 pm
"I.. I.. I don't know how.. It just happened." Lilli said.
Lilli let her head hang.
She looked at his tiny face, so peaceful. The color was fading from his skin.
"Klaash.." Lilli said, as he came to stand next to her. She looked up to him.
Tears flooded her eyes.. things became blurry. She blinked, and they slid down her face, dripping off her chin.
"He'd just barely came into this world.. only to mysteriously leave it so quickly. He never had a chance to do anything... his whole life.. gone." Lilli said, her voice sounded emotionless.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:36 pm
Klaash let out choked tears as well, trying to force himself to stop, though he knew it was impossible. He held onto Lilli. Crying. Greiving. "What should we do...?" He sobbed, sounding far quieter, reducing his voice to a whisper.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:42 pm
Lilli shook her head.
"I don't know, Klaash." Lilli said, her voice shaky.
Lilli began trembling, shaking. She wrapped her arm around Klaash, the one not holding Toshi's tiny corpse.
"I guess.. We'll have to bury him.." Lilli said, her endless tears dripping off her face.
"If I could just know why... Why a tiny, guiltless child... had to die?" Lilli said.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:59 pm
Klaash gave no reply. His face was solemn. "What did we do to deserve this...?"

First Tuesday's child...Now ours....why does death surround this house like a buzzard...?

[[Fail.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:34 pm
Lilli shook her head.
"Nothing." Lilli said, her voice barely audible.

[*AHEM* Just because we're lazy.... and i don't want to have to write a funeral.. There has now been a time skip of a few hours.
Everyone is "settled" doing whatever again.. everyone is aware of what happened... so proceed with the roleplay..]

Lilli sat in her room, the lights were off.
Everyone was off, doing there own things.
Klaash with Melanni; Lilli was unsure of exactly what it might be they are doing.
Lilli had no idea where Tuesday had run off to. He was probably back somewhere in the manor.
Ben was back in his room with Klara and Nubo. He'd proabably already told Nubo his cousin was dead.
Bou and Kyoiya were in there room; Lilli again didn't know what they might be doing.
Everyone she could think of... already was doing something, with some other person. Yet she still sat alone. With no one.

It had been hard to accept the fact he was gone.
It had been hard to lower his tiny body into the small coffin, and then deep into the ground, never to resurface.
It had been hard for Lilli not to open the door everytime someone had knocked in the past hour to ask if she was okay.

Why would they bother asking? How could she be okay? Her baby was dead.
Her love had been stolen away.
Lilli felt hopeless.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:02 pm
Kyoiya was sitting in his room, his knees pulled to his chest in an arm chair. It was comforting to him.
Kyoiya was unsure if Bou was mad at him or not. She hadn't said much since Lilli's baby had died.
Kyoiya felt terrible that her baby had died.
Poor girl. First losing Klaash to someone else, then losing her baby's life. She must be miserable.
Kyoiya felt bad for kissing Chiharu. He just wished Bou would tell him if he was forgiven or he'd have to wait a while.

Kyoiya looked at Bou, sitting across from him.
"Babe, are you alright?" Kyoiya asked. She said nothing. Not even acknowledging him.
That made him sad.
"I don't think you said anything... but.. I'm not forgiven for kissing Chiharu, am I?" Kyoiya asked.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:47 pm
[[Jeez, Now you all know how Takeru feels. T__T]]

Tuesday sighed, running his hand through the cool water of the river by the manor. He was sitting, his elbows resting on his knees. He should see how Lilli is, but he was too tired to get up.
After he left the manor after the birth he ran to his manor. Or, rather, what remained of it.

Tuesday poked around with a stick in the ashes and rubble that littered the ground. There was a stone rectangle in the middle of a clearing. He entered where the front door was, walking down a hall that was no longer there, opening the door to her room. He sank to his knees, tears falling down his face. His dark pants were covered in ashes. Her bonea were still in the corner, where he had thrown her dead body in his rage.
"Takeru...What have you done to yourself?" She asked, her arms around his neck, hanging loosely to his chest. His hands searched for hers, finding nothing but his own chest.
"I-I-I lost you. I lost Lilli. I lost Amane. I lost my family." He choked out. He could feel her soft embrace as she hugged him and kissed his cheek.
"Don't worry Takeru." She whispered. He turned around to find no one there. He was alone.
"Rosalie...Come back. Please come back." His voice cracked. In reply he got silence.
"Rose please. Please Rose." He pleaded, again getting nothing but silence.

Tuesday was now back. He had gotten back today, just a while ago. He grunted as he got up.

Once he got to Lilli's room he knocked on the door lightly.
"Lilli?" He asked, his voice sounded incredibly weak.

Bou fidgeted, then sighed.
"I don't know." She said bleakly, answering both questions. She had passed the past few hours in a daze, like she was dead. Answering questions when directly asked, she wasn't eating, or sleeping. She was exhausted. No physical contact occured between her and Kyoiya. She hadn't smiled at all. But yet, she couldn't figure out why she has this feeling of depression.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:38 am
[Aw... that thing with Rosalie made me think of The Ghost of You. T__T Sad Day. ]

Lilli was still curled up on her bed, her knees pulled close to her chest.
She heard a light knock on the door.
"Lilli?" He asked. His voice was soft.
It was Tuesday, he was back.
Lilli got off the bed and walked slowly toward thge door, not making a sound.
Lilli unlocked the door, opening it ajar. He stood looking depressed on the otherside of the door in the lighted hall.
Her face was illuminated by the shadows of her room and the light of her room.
Lilli couldn't look him directly in the eyes.
Lilli left the door open as she walked back into her dark room. She sat back down on her bed.
---

Kyoiya covered his face in his hands. He silently cried for a moment.]
How could he just sit here and see her like this?
It was killing him.
Kyoiya stood from his chair.
He walked to his dresser. He grabbed his regular cigarettes, his lighter and then put on his jacket.
He looked back to Bou. He felt terrible for what he'd done.
And now she hardly looked at him.
Kyoiya trembled. He looked down, his tears dripping off his face and to the floor.
"Bou, I'm sorry.. I-I.. I'll be back later. I need to go..." Kyoiya said.
He grabbed the doorknob, and opened the door. He walked out, softly closing the door behind him.
He was going to go to the waterfalls. Maybe he'd be able to calm down there.
When Kyoiya had gotten down the stairs, into the front-entry room, He saw Chiharu.
Chiharu saw that Kyoiya was crying. And she wanted to comfort him.
Kyoiya walked past her, and out the door. As soon as the door closed behind him, he started running. He didn't stop running. Not until he got to the waterfalls. He had been crying all the while. He fell to his knees, sobbing.
He pulled out his cigarettes and lighter. He lit one and began smoking it. They cigarettes seemed to comfort him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:12 pm
[[ Oh sad day. Here comes Tsshyeiah to make everything better. whee Lol.]]

"Dead? Their son died?! Hah haha! What a perfect way to erase someone's existance without even trying. How merciful our luck is, isn't it, Lusain?" Tsshyeiah smirked. Lusain smiled, sitting in a red velvet chair like the one she was sitting in. He was reclining back in the chair, a leg over the other. "Please, Lady Tsshyeiah, call me by my first name. We are family now, after all."

Tsshyeiah nodded, "True, true, Sebastien. Just a force of habbit, I assume."

"It is unfortunate that Klaash's first son had to be with that woman, but he died regardless, so maybe that will tear the two apart?" Lusain suggested, rising from his chair and left her room. He could go visit his younger sister Melanni, but she'd probably be crying along with Klaash, which wouldn't be any fun at all. He decided to venture around the house, as big as it was. He might run into someone unexpected, whoever that might be, and strike up a conversation.
He continued to walk up the staircases, noticing that with every floor he climbed, the fewer people there were. Probably because so few wanted to climb all those stairs. But Lusain didn't mind, the despersing people pleased him.

As he reached the last floor [[Ori fails, you CAN'T go on the roof because they have one of those roofs that if you go on it you'll slide all the way to your death! rofl ]] he saw an interesting figure. A woman's figure he could tell, but not of anyone he'd ever seen before. She had long white hair that touched the floor barely and such a white face. It near shocked Lusian. I didn't think ghosts existed...but She turned towards him and smiled, her grey eyes reflected a certain sadness. She continued to walk closer, her bare feet were just as white as her face, hair, and robes. With her thin delicate fingers she gently touched his jaw line then pulled back her hands. Not knowing what to believe, Lusain blinked his eyes, and she was gone. He shook his head, not knowing completely what had just happened. He couldn't get the sensation of her faint fingers gently grazing his face. Her touch was so soft...

________

"Please, Klaash," Melanni pleaded, both hands on one of his shoulders. Klaash's head was on the desk and his arms around his face, trying to muffle out his choked sobs. "Klaash...Don't let this kind of thing control your life...Please." She was crying too, though her voice didn't break. "Why not? My only child died."
"Klaash!" She scolded him in a louder voice. "Please! You're young, and you have a full life a head of you! Don't blot it all out for the unfortunate events! There will be better times, Klaash. I assure you, there will be." She smiled. He turn his head around to look at her. "You aren't the woman I love. Stop telling me things." He breathed at her, and returned to resting his head on his arms. Melanni could hear her heart shatter. "Klaash!" Tears flowed from her eyes like a waterfall. [[Though she only has one eye, I'm gunna say eyes for the sake of weirdness.]]

"Why am I not the woman you love?" He gave her no reply. "Pretend I am, Klaash. Pretend I am Lilli." She said in her most serious voice as tears continued to fall. He arose from his chair and held her. "I can't. It's useless."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:15 pm
Tuesday walked over to Lilli, sitting on her bed. His hand searched for hers in the dark. Once he found it he held it lightly.
"Lilli," He said, trying to calm down. "Come on, let's go do something. We don't need to stay here, depressed. Lets go down to the waterfalls, or the river. There's a clearing nearby, we could go, just the two of us. Just for a little bit. I could take you down to the marketplace. We could have fun." He said, talking like 'fun' was a thing of the past.

Bou stared at the door Kyoiya just left out of. She pictured him run down the hall, the stairs, and finally out the door. She looked out the window, to see him running, then walking as he got to the waterfalls. She was lucky she picked this room, she was a clear view of the waterfalls. He was smoking. He was running his hands through his hair. Crying.
She sighed, depressed.
"Kyoiya, I don't want to see you like this." Those were the first words she had spoken ever since she went into this, depression.

Mai looked over at Ryuu, he was sleeping next to her.
"Ryuu...Ryuu wake up."
[[HE SHOULD DIE.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:25 pm
Lilli still sat, motionless on her bed.
Lilli moved her hand only when Tuesday took hold of it. She held it tightly.
Lilli opened her mouth to speak. "I don't want to go anywhere." Lilli spoke, her voice feeble. It was the first time in several hours she had said anything.
"Nothing I do could make me happy. You can't really have fun if you're unhappy. Can you?" Lilli asked, it was a rhetorical question.
Lilli moved her arms, pulling Tuesday toward her. She held him in her arms.
He comforted her in the slightest way.
At least she didn't have the feeling of lonliness breaking her down.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:31 pm
Tuesday held her close to him. He pulled her over in his lap, so he was holding her like a child. He leaned his head towards hers and kissed her lips lightly.
"Lilli tell me. Who do you love." He asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:38 pm
Lilli shook her head.
"Tuesday.. I don't know if I really want to answer that right now... Well at least not who is my love. I mean.. I love you, and Klaash. I love Ben, and Bou, and Kyoiya, and Klara, and Nubo too. You're all very important to me." Lilli said.

Ryuu's eyes came open.
Mai was leaning over him.
"Hey, baby." He said.
Ryuu kissed her sotfly for a moment.
He then sat up.
"How are you feeling?" He asked.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games