Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:20 pm
Wow; sounds exciting Gwee. And, how is the Hippie Chick doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:04 pm
Oh, all things considered, I am doing well, thanks for asking! I've been swinging back in forth between crying and feeling stuck with circumstances beyond my control, to reminding myself to count my blessings and be grateful for what I have.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm crazy, or bipolar, or if all that is just normal life stuff. But it's so nice to have Watu as my rock. Y'all keep me grounded and help remind me there are other things going on outside my tiny realm.

How about you? That shoulder healed up well yet? And are all those meds helping or helping u go a bit crazy too? (I wouldn't mind the company! rofl )

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:03 pm
I feel like that too at times Gwee. I just try to remember those important things too. smile Today we had our Christmas dinner. We had a free turkey already so I decided we would have it today. The turkey turned out really well, and so did everthing else. I was super happy.

We did it today because when Christmas comes we are having a pizza party with my in-laws. They wanted something different from the usual dinner experience. They suggested it, and we are going to do it. It sounds really fun.

That is an interesting way of teaching children. Thanks for sharing smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 pm
I thought it was worth sharing so I'm glad you liked it, Hazu! wink

I wish I could do that Christmas pizza, too!!! Mine will be the usual... centered around a ham... I'm missing being with my Mom & Grandma. They are all the way in Florida along with my brothers and my nieces. Besides cooking, I'm not sure how else I should fill the holiday time!... besides checking in with my Watu-family... maybe I'll get a good book, or game to loose myself in,... when I'm not playing hostess and clean-up.
I enjoy the cooking, even the decorating and wrapping gifts and giving, but NOT the clean up after it's over. Ugh. I dread that all ready! xd
I'm gonna run away and come eat some pizza with u, Hazu! Of course I'd probably have to make it through a snow blizzard to make it there though!
lol  

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:31 pm
lol That would be fun Gwee. I don't mind the clean up so long as I have help. Its amazing though, that everyone has to get something done or is busy when its time to clean up. biggrin This week feels a bit weird, its a short week for me. It will be nice to have a little vacation. I'll get to enjoy being with my children and hubby for a while. Yay!

I really hope everyone has a good Christmas, I really mean it, Its an important time to make memories and be with people important to you. You all mean a lot to me, and this is one wish that I hope comes true for you all. heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:02 pm
Yea Gwee; I'm right there with ya. Juz az crazy az eva. dramallama
The meds do send me for a loop from time to time. Sometimes I feel like getting lost in my own mind would be an understatement.

User Image  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 am
Thanks for the sweet wish. I, too, hope everyone has a great holiday.
as far as the clean up, I have too many men around here,... old fashion, male chauvinist.... who think a woman's place is in the kitchen. That includes that cooking AND the cleaning, while they kick back with full bellies and watch the tv,... probably something manly, like football. Who wants to be that room anyway! lol I'll just put on some Christmas tunes and zone out.

Hey, Bubbles... if they have to put you on all those meds,... can't they give you something a little more fun to counteract all the rest. I know they like to do that... add meds ontop of meds. Got something wrong? they've got a pill for that!~ just horrible. *mumbles something about the pharmaceutical places and docs being in it more for the money than the actual concern for others' well being*

I love the Maxine cartoon my Grandma sent me that said "This year, I'm making sure everyone has a happy holiday" as she stuffs the turkey with prozac.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:48 pm
Well I visited our living room for a while, I enjoyed the ambiance smile  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:31 am
Just peeping in to say hi and huggles to everyone. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 am
I too, had stopped by and enjoyed the warm ambience of our living room.

And it's snowing in my fishtank! How cool is that!? Oh, Bubbles, your fishtank looks so adorable!

So, who's waking up extra early on Chrsitmas morning to open gifts? And what time is "extra early" for u?

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:01 pm
I will most likely be up before my children, I am so used to being up by 5:00 that its almost automatic sweatdrop

I saw the snow too, it wasn't there earlier in the morning. I went there this evening and there it was. I though it was very awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 pm
Wow, you're an ealry bird. But are you a morning lark naturally or just work induced?
U gotta get up pretty early to wake up before little ones on Christmas morning!!! I hope 5am will be good enough. xd

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:45 pm
I actualy slept in for once and got up with them today. Of course I did get to sleep around midnight. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:53 pm
Thanks for the nice compliment on the fish tank. So glad they added falling snow. Cuz their idea of the one you have to buy for the tank is horrible, and expensive. Sorry I couldn't make it back out to the house. And it was my idea too. I just can't seem to fully shake the cold stuff. First pneumonia, than the flu. At least now it's just a really bad cold and sinus junk.
User Image  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:39 pm
Aww.. Poor Bubbles. Here is some chicken noodle soup.

I am happy I got a new deep frying pan for Christmas. Plus a quart of fresh honey and a new D&D book to read. I can't believe how many new videos our family got too. wow! We'll be watching for hours! blaugh  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games