50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:55 pm
Raven listen carefully then was in shock in finding out about where Gemini's name came from. She was interested in the story. But was even more shock by their followers switching directions to another path. Something that would make them change paths. She then heard what Hera said and felt a little scared. She new the answer to that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:44 am
'Do you think they could traced us back thier or smell the rest of the pups ?' Robin asked slowly realsing how this could easily turn into a bloody dangerous affair. Adonis could be going after the rest of the pups and completing the collection, how far would he go to spite them wolves ?, surely he was doing this knowing he had the resoruces to fight back. Clearly they were outnumbered and out gunned. Then again when was the odds ever in their favour ?, but why did the favours seemed so obessed with praying on the innocent ?  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:53 am
'Ok, good luck, were you're done here follow the river north to the red trees area' Scott whispered horasley, he tried shining as much optisim into his speech but it was clouded by the harsh grit of reality. However he tried to make it shine through for the sake of the pups. He summoend a cloud a scooping up the two pups. 'Guys stay close to me and keep you're eyes open for anything which can attack us' Scott said qucikly hovering and shooting through the narrow corridors. Scott tried desperately to make the fuzzy lines of the walls as he went past.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:26 pm
Topaz stared at strange looking wolf and heard the sabers hissing and growling at him. Of course, cats hate K-9s'. She rolled her eyes then glared at the wolf. He wondered why in world would he think he know her. "I believe you have me mistaken for someone else," she said angrily.

Ruby then made a hissing sound. She then heard someone coming their way. "Someone is coming she," she said.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:40 pm
"Your scent to there probably," answered Helen. She then looked to them and walked towards them. "Selene, what is here that we need?" she asked.

"I'm not sure but there is something useful in here, I believe," said Selene and looked inside the temple.

Gemini followed inside and looked around. The temple was nice but had an old look to it. Then twelve pictures were on the walls, the pictures of the warriors. And there were two items next to each one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pups nodded as they were on the cloud and followed.

Cyborg heard what they said about someone coming. He thought to himself, 'No Star!' He didn't expect her to stay and fight.

Starfire walked down the stairs carefully in her wolf form and heard their voices as she got closer. She then stopped, took a deep breathe, and popped out with a growl. "Grrrrr!" Star then jumped up and attacked Ruby.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:45 am
Scott whizzed through the forest the surroudings around them became a blur of nature finest colours on offer. Slowly the lush green leafs turned a majestic red as he approahced his location. He reduced his speed the small details of theur surroundings became clearer. A small makeshift jetty lay ahead a boat tied up to it, he'd only itneded to use this in emergancies and the trader he'd bought it off had only given him a half ownership and since Scott or the owner never needed it would have fallen into dior disrepair, already he could see them small clunky boat's cabin was in needed of help the door loling on the hinges.  

boy arachnid

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:50 pm
Ruby screeched as she fell to the ground with the red wolf on top of her. She hissed and screech so much that she created a sonic wave and it blew star right off of her. "Stupid Wolf!" she yelled. Then one of the sabers attack Star as well and growled. "Topaz I'll handle this one!" she said as she picked up Star, rapping her hands/claws around Star's neck.

Topaz nodded to Ruby and looked to the robot wolf, Cyborg. "My my, aren't you a freaky wolf. No matter.... you wolfs are just stupid ugly anyways," she smiled then the other saber attacked him. Topaz then took out her scythe and kicked the wolf in the stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:48 am
Scott landed on the deck with a dull clunk. It would take far to much energy to go their directly plus it would get dreaduflly chilly. 'Guys go into the room and wait their for me while I get the boat ready' Scott ordered hastily desperately grasping at vague memories of how to sail. He knew he should have payed more attention instead of just paying it as a back up. He couldn't have long their scent would be picked up and they needed to head out to sea where the trail would be difficult to find.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:19 pm
Vesta nodded and pulled Italius with her inside the room. She then sat next to her brother and began to worry about Starfire and Cyborg. Then wondered how the others were.

~~~~

"Star! No!" yelled Cyborg but then felt the attack from the saber and kick from the harpy woman. "Grrr!" he growled and bit Topaz's leg and push the saber aside.

Starfire then transformed into her regular form and kicked Ruby in the stomach and dropped to the ground. She then flew up, eye's glowing, and shot starbolts from her eyes towards Ruby and the saber.

~~~~

Selene walked in more and spotted some weapons all the way at the end of the hall. "Now look at this. Twelve weapons ready to be used," she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:58 am
Finally after some fuzzy memories were put into a logical order Scott finally set the boat into motion gliding gently on thr river entering thicker foresty much to Scott's relief hoping the dense leafy surface readuced his prolbems and give him more time to at least come up with a stragety to stand on. He moved to the front of the ship expecting a barrage of monsters to leap down and gobble them up, he would rather this fairytale scenario then the harsh realities which faced him.  

boy arachnid

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:39 pm
Scar looked at every weapon that his eyes met with and awned at them all. "Beautiful," he said amazed. Each weapon was at least gold or silver and shined. As if they were still new.

"I worry for Star, Cyborg, Scott, and the pups," said Raven. "I hope they're fine," she said. "Then again those two know how to take care of themselves but it doesn't mean...." she then stopped by looking all around the building's inside and than the weapons.

"I know what you mean Raven," answered Blaise.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:44 am
'Do we have any means we could contact them with ?' Robin added glancing around at the glinting weapoanry, he had not time to admire the well kept state of the objects now realsing a major flaw in thier mission which had been higlighted by news of other Sabour activity in the woods, the mission couldn't be prolonged any further as it was just simply to dior and dangerous to leave the child, however it was possilbe to send some scouts to back to check in thier progress...  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas