Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:47 pm

*korioki still being here was stupefied by what he had herd and seen* NICE MOVES DUDE !!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Kit looked over at Korioki. "Oh thanks, When i was in the rock i had nothing to but train. I masterd a few strong jutsu and well now i am here." He scratched the back of his head and smiled.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:54 pm

well i can see that well im trying to make a siniture move when i lern how to form C2 ... i want to make the Field of Explosion by combineing the C2 in the form of minefield with a soon to master grater incinerating hale and make a big ... big... BANG !!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:56 pm

"Hmm that sounds nteresting, i might have to watch out for that one." Kit smiled and sat on the ground. "i wounder what i will do today, More training or will i spar with someone?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:18 pm

well im going to start perfecting the Field of explosion he he smile *sayd korioki while chewing clay with his hands* he he this might turn out wrongly *koriokis made a few clay shuriken and trew then at a trees base* ok lets see how this works shal we ?? *korioki formed some seals and yelled* INCINERATING HALE !!! *he scorched the same tree he had used clay on and then the burning started to come down the tree and got to the clay* this shuld be interesting *the clay exploded shatering the tree to pieces
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:21 pm

Kit watched korioki preform. "Hmm why dont you add fire chakra. Then the explosion would be bigger." Kit stood up and streched.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:33 pm

if you say so *korioki threw the rest of his fireworks compound in the form of shuriken at the tree* `ere ya go kit
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Kit took a deep breath. "Fire release stage one." Kit's hands glowed blue and he swung his fist at the tree sanding a small fire ball at the clay. The second the fire touched the clay it exploded knocking the tree over. "Hey not bad, see what i mean just add fire chakra."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:42 pm

((well yer thats what i did the incinerating hale is a relese seal lvl 4 technique))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:44 pm

((My third element is fire and thanks to the gobi it is blue making it like tixce as strong or something i can remember. so it exploded bigger but oh well.))

Kit smiled and looked at korioki. Well i thought it would help. sorry if it didnt." Kit sat back down and laughed.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:48 pm

its ok see im trying to use fire element as mutch as i can to purge the lightning out of me and then start over with earth((i had a deal with eris5 aka sasumu that i shuld switch to earth cause lightning is makeing it weeker))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:51 pm

((Ahh i see okie dokie))

"Well i can see why. Earth would do that thing with the whatever." Kit laughed and smiled.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:53 pm

you can some times be clueless xd *korioki pointed and giggled* oh well in time you understand sasumus wiseness
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:56 pm

"Hey dont make fun of me." Kit said laughing. "Everyone is wise in their own way, It is just how we assert that wiseness that makes us us."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:00 pm

you mean like when you called me a underacheaver ? *sayd korioki while still laughting over kits sentance*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games