Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:20 pm
Ryu walked into the office "Raikage, this has gone on too long, I've yet to be given a sensei."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:33 pm
((It's odd how no one gives a crap that an ex-Akatsuki leader and one of the most dangerous people in the ninja world stole an academy student right in front of the raikage after flipping his office :S))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:48 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in as she sat downin front of Rahenno."Hey cuz....can i go to sand real pleass?"She asked with a smile.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:33 pm
((Sorry bout that Moki just feel abit spaced out last two weeks))

Rahenno turned to Ryu as he put down his pen and leaned forward. "Ask Sorcam if he can be your sensai." He then turned Mizu. "No your still genin and last time you went you almost got killed" He said simply.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:40 pm
((Hey Rah you changed back your username to your first one xD Yeah I know, no one gives a damn =D ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"If i find a chunin then can i go?"Mizu said in a mad voice as she crossed her arms.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:47 pm
(So if I went to Suna, would you say no, because I did kill someone o.O?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:48 pm
(i can only go if it was a chunin)  

Rockgirl809

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:49 pm
((Yea I just feel more comfortable with this username. Brings back memeries, thanks for noticing lol.))

Rahenno looktowards Mizu again. "You would need a jounin but why do you want to go?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:53 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"Oh my god!!"Mizu said as she started to get even madder."I want to go because i met people there and i want to make a visit to them."Mizu said as she closed her eyes trying to calm down.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:56 pm
(*cough*Run Rah, it's that time of the month again*cough*)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:01 pm
Rahenno chuckled. "Your not going and that's finally." He said getting out of his chair and then walking to the window to strech his legs.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:07 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu wanted to scream and smack the crap out of him. 'God dam i hate you!!' she would have screamed but things would have gotten worse,so instead so got up opened the door then slamed it on her way out.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:10 pm
(If Koi was here and he saw her do that smile

User Image  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:11 pm
(lol it would be funny)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games