Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:02 am
Makira wrapped her arm around him. "Are you cold, Mr. Dragonkin?" Makira teased and laughed. She kissed his chest lightly and wrapped the towel around KoTari's waist. "You need it more than I do." She said and grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 am
Yume giggled "You are red again" she said and pointed on his cheeks "just like my dad used to after he drank" she giggled and looked up "Dad..i wonder if.. they worry about me.." she said and sighed. She layed back on the bed and kept looking up.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:09 am
"Haha." Shin said. Then, when Yume lied down the bed, he turned to her and said, "Maybe they are. They are your parents, and some times even the very very cold ones still think of their child." He looked to where Yume was looking. "Besides, you're special, and cute. Why would your parents not remember you?" he added, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:13 am
Yume blushed when he said it "I..its .. uhm.. " she said and looked at him "You dont know my mom.." she sighed "She never loved me, and hated me being around her.." she said quietly.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:18 am
"Oh..." Shin said, looking at her. "I... I'm very sorry. My parents were different. Abusive when they found out that I was a vampire, but when they turned, my mom - err, mother - felt sorry for me." he said. He heard Yume sigh, and he knows that when people sigh like that, it usually means that they're thinking of a problem or is feeling sad. I'd give a hug, but I'm not known for my hugging side. he thought while looking at Yume.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:23 am
Yume smiled,"Yea i know..my real mother was like this.." she said little sadly "She was the one who told me not to trust anyone.." she thought to herself and looked at Shin "But for some reason.. i trust him" she thought and blushed a little.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:29 am
"Oh, well my dad said that to me too." Shin said. "When we all turned and mother was murdere-- died... he told me not to trust anyone unless you really really know that the person is worth trusting." He lied beside her, since he wasn't the type of guy to have good posture. "It's like he's saying to trust my gut when trusting people." he added, looking at her. I trust you, Yume, which is weird 'cause I really don't trust anyone in reality. he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:35 am
Yume turn to him "We pretty similar.. arent we?" she smiled at him and looked into his eyes "You are pretty interesting you know that" she said and giggled.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:47 am
"Haha, yeah..." Shin said, smiling and looking at her eyes too. "Haha, you've been pretty interesting yourself." he replied and chuckled a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:52 am
"I think you need this just as much as I would," KoTari said, "And I can easily get another towel."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:55 am
Makira grinned. "Or we could share it..." She joked and kissed him. She grabbed herself another towel and wrapped it around herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:55 am
"You havn't seen anything yet!" she said as giggling as well, the got up and jumped on him "Im wild" she laughted at tickling him.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:56 am
KoTari smiled to her and started drying himself off with his towel.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:01 am
Shin blushed and got surprised on what Yume just did, but then he just went on with the flow, since he was enjoying it. "Haha! Don't! Nooo you know my weak spot!" he said, laughing while saying it. He kept on laughing, since he hasn't learned yet how to ignore laughter, since it was the only thing that made him not go near suicide before.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:04 am
Yume giggled and kept tickling him "no way! i love it when you luaght!" she said and tickles his sides even more.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games