Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:43 pm

The sky darkened alittle as a figure shrouded in darkness (clothing) walked past the guards. One of the guards caught the eye of the figure and knew who it was. The other still looked drunk, as if somethign happened earlier. The figure shruged and resume its hunt on a certain hitlisted person, and former student as well as how things were with his clone
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Spike watched the girl and the person in the Dark clothing walk through the gates. Spike knew who the person in the clothing was but was a little uneasy about the girl. "leaf is getting lots of visitors i see..." Spike said out loud seeing as he didn't know if Syn was still listening or not.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:53 pm

"Look if that guy that just walked by sees me its gonna get ugly so you might wanna either run away or hide because i've got a hit on me." he says to the guy.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:06 pm

"Master lets leave"Ri got nervous about the visitors

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:16 pm

"wait why would Raiden have a hit on you?" Spike asked as him patted Rio on the head telling him not to worry. Spike knew that Raiden had taken leadership of a group of skilled people he just didnt know what group.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:19 pm

"somebody hit listed me and now the light assassins are after me." He says looking at him.

SynysterGatesRules

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:24 pm

"well i guess maybe you should lay low for a while. in the meantime i guess ill be seeing you around. also it has been great to know that there are more Uchihas." Spike said to Syn as he placed a hand on his shoulder for luck then walked forward saying "Come now Rio its time i taught you some jutsu. we will be heading off to Lightning peak in lightning country." Spike made a single handsign and was gone in a flash of bright white light using the Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous) off to the lightning peaks.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:41 pm

"Ok friend." He flashes away to somewhere where he can be able to know of intruders.

SynysterGatesRules

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Zeramaru walks up to the gates of konoha and said " I hope you dont mind if I just check out the village. I am from snow and the cold can be nice at times but a bit of relaxing is in order"

Zeramaru waited for a response but he is a very impatient man when it comes to these things.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:31 pm

"i'll let myself in dont worry you can have my weapons" Zeramaru said as he dropped all of his senbon and he tossed the katana to the side of Syn.
"just dont steal the katana its a family heirloom" Zeramaru said entering the gates.

((If you closed the gates it wont stop me... i can walk through gates and walls and ceilings and floors))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:14 pm

A man wearing a trench coat and face mask walked up to the gate guard. He waved his hand in a friendly greeting as he walked in. Seeing the look of confusion on the man's face, he summoned up an orb of wind and sat on it. The guard nodded and let the masked man in.

Name: Ronnel no Tenshi
Weapons: Staff, Naginata, senbon, ninja wires, exploding tags
Reason for entering: Just wandering around now.
How long do you expect to stay?:
Days. (Not too long. )
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Chinatsu walked out of leaf and put her hood up, as she walked off towards the dessert.

Masumi H Dekata

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Following Sin's fading chakra trail, Ronnel shot over the gates on the Wind orb, heading towards the distant ocean.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Out into the distance a figure approached. Senshui Uchiha, approached the gates of the leaf village. The spitting image of the older Sen Senshui had grown significantly since his last visit to the Hidden Leaf Village. He wore a black flak jacket, with a high thickly padded collar that wrapped around his neck and lower head hiding most of his facial features. He wore black baggy shorts which danced in the slight breeze. His scarred Iwagakure headband fell overtop his eyes, the metal forehead protector gleamed brightly in the sunlight. The black tails of the headband lashed out behind him in constant combat with an unseen foe. On his feet he wore typical open toed shoes, also black in color. Not surprising the half skin tyte weighted sleeves he wore on his forearms were also black to match the rest of his attire. Steadily Senshui approached the gates, his pace constantly in the same motion. Hie legs alternating as he extending them with each step, drawing closer to the village. Equipped to his back was his sheathed katana, strapped around his waist and situated behind him was his shuriken and kunai pouches. To either side of him were smoke bombs and wire. As he appraoched the guard situated at the gates he paused. He did not speak, he merely continued onward into the Leaf village.

xLytez

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Akira arrives in his full Anbu Attire.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games