Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:16 pm

User Image

Kaline smiled nervously at him, and replied "A-ah I'm fine" she motioned her hand away "You can just finish your laundry stuff hehe sweatdrop " she looked away and wispered "Just don't take all your clothes off pervy.."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:18 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smirked down at her, propping himself up over her body.
"Thanks," He smiled, "But when the prize is as beautiful as you, its hard not to do good." He kissed her nose. She struck a sexy pose. "Thats quite hot." He murmered against her lips. "Maybe? Hmm, I dunno." He didn't want to not be able to stop. He didn't understand the vampire stuff yet.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin licked her lips lustfully and grinned up at him. Dylan kissed her nose as she posed. She giggled softly. "Please?" she begged. She pressed her lips fiercely to his, wanting him to touch her so badly. "I want you..."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:34 pm

User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

With a soft smile he came to her and took her hand gently. "Then let s go shopping. My treat." He turned puling her along sweetly. "I know a shop you might like, and it's on the way to the bus station." He looke dover hsi shoulder making sure he was not dragging her.

"Is that okay with you? Just you and I for a little break? I don't wnat to bother if your busy." A small laugh escaped his lips.

//-growls lightly- Mhmm. I've been getting essay upon essay and I'm doing one right now, but I feel like crap for not responding. I'm just so stressed. I'm sorry Evo. I'll try and get in as mucha s I can, promised I wouldn't abandon remember? lol//

Frozen_R0z3

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:41 pm

samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"I want you, thats not the problem." Dylan sighed, "But I want you in more ways then one. And I want to quench this thirst. Which isn't going to be easy." He shook his head. Dylan swallowed hard. He was going insane with thirst.
He ran his fingers along her body.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:41 pm

||Yeah, I totally know how it is. I'm glad you haven't abandoned us ^^ You're the best!||

Airi Yuu

Airi allowed Hideaki to drag her along as gently as possible. She kept good pace with him. Airi cocked her eyebrow at him again and smiled sweetly. "If I was busy, I wouldn't be standing outside by myself, Hide-san," she chuckled. "And shopping actually sounds fun."

She allowed herself to be swept up in Hide's happiness.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:46 pm

||I'm going to bed, ok guys? I have to get up at 5:30 AM tomorrow for skewl.||

Ravin Black

Ravin growled and pulled Dylan down closer. "Drink my blood, mister," she ordered, sighing as Dylan ran his fingers along her body. She arched into him slightly. Ravin pressed a longing kiss to his lips, pulling him down even closer.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:50 pm

User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

He blinked then looked forward a bit embarassed. "Haha, I guess your right. But now you do have somehing to do." They reached the school parking lot as he let go of her hand. Opening the door for her he laughed. "Then shopping it is."

Getting into the drivrs seat he pulled his black sate car out and turned on some music. "But Airi-san, you tell me if there is anything you want to do, or don't okay? This is your break, and I am here to amke it as enjoyable as possible."

//Yeah, thank you for understanding. And I'm not the best, I just try to keep to my word when I give to it.//

Frozen_R0z3

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:56 pm

xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline smiled. Her chin was in his hands. She nodded and bit her lip. She wasn't sure what to say. She wasn't positive about changing anymore. And if she wasn't positive then she wasn't going to let him change her. She glanced up at him and then he kissed her forehead. She was picked up in his arms. Madi smiled as he ran his hand through her hair. Armand kissed down her neck. She cocked as his lips moved down her neck.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand bent down to the ground and gently laid Madeline against the cool soft grass on her back. He continued to kiss her neck and ran his tongue up the length to kiss her lips again. His hands worked at her dress trying to find way to get the thing off. He was never sure how a dress worked.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:08 pm

User Image

She felt the grass on her back. It was cool against her back. Armand kiss around on her neck. Then his tongue ran up until he kissed her. She kissed him back. Madeline arched her back a bit. Her hand fumbled around until found the zipper. She unzipped it some of the way.

User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:09 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and moved his hands to wander up her... Hey, she was wearing his shirt. Hunter chuckled and simply tore his shirt off of her. She seemed to like it when he did that and it wasn't like he didn't have enough clothes. He then resumed kissing and biting at her neck groaning a little as he moved his mouth back to her suclent lips.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:13 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled, Hunter was ripping off her... well his shirt. He chuckled. He seemed to not have the slightest problem ripping his own shirts to shreads. But her tank was under his shirt. She wouldn't mind him ripping that off her. He bit at her neck before returning his lips to hers. She pulled at the rest of his shirt and tugged it off. Her hands rested at his pants as they kissed. Lucky for her, her lips didn't swell.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:15 pm

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand smirked and went down to the zipper and took it in his teeth to unzip it the rest of the way. He slipped the dress over her head and ripped at his ruined shirt leaving it undone but still half way on his body. He went back to kiss her again roughly this time his need for her getting stronger. He groaned against her lips and ran his hand up her thigh lightly.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:25 pm

User Image

Armand unzipped the rest of it. And he unzipped it with his teeth. How sexy was that? Very. He pulled the dress over her head. He tore at his shirt not taking it all the way off. Madeline kissed him back. She wanted this and apparently he did to. He groaned against her lips and his hand moved up her thigh. Her hands moved around on his chest. She could never get enough of the cold. It just felt comforting, like a/c when you were hot.

User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed her hard, then pulled teasingly away from her and moved from his comfortable position on top of her. Now sitting in a tree a few feet away he smiled lovingly at her, still happy as a kid in a candy store. "Veronica love." He called simply for the sake of saying her name.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games