Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:30 am
Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Hearing the girl, Dragon stopped himself from telling Lurtz anything more and looked up at her. At her words, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Scared of you?" he repeated with a condescending tone and his eyes turning scarlet.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:44 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
"Y-yes. You can't hide anything from me." She held her right wrist as she stand.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Maybe..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune was speechless as Eleanor continued almost unfazed as she ordered her food and explained the dorms current status. He felt like at that moment his jaw was about to drop, but he knew that would look distasteful in front of his landlord.. Or.. dorm mate? He couldn't really figure out the difference. "Um.. I guess I'll just have..." He looked at the menu again and then scratched his head before replying "The pulled pork sandwich, and.. a Sprite." He finished before sighing, relieved that he had managed to actually order something from a restaurant without stuttering

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

OCC( Sorry about the delay )

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:30 pm
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

xxx"Good day, Lady Vexine. I believe it was something more along the lines of you scared him from singing rather than you scared him altogether. Control your telekinesis cause it's going to get you in trouble. Even if you hear something, keep it to yourself until you can control it," Lurtz rumbled lowly while glancing briefly up at Vexine from the corner of his eye. He didn't have to tell her such warnings, but it was more like friendly advice to him even if he didn't really seem all that nice about how he said it. If the girl invaded parts of his head he didn't want people inside of, for instance, he could quickly turn from the detached yet caring and highly obedient dog to that of a vicious, rabid dog that could kill without the slightest hesitation. He was trained to be like that after all.

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:50 pm
Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

"Hide?" More confusion spread into Dragon's brightening eyes until he heard Lurtz. Did he hear him right? Telekinesis? What was that power again? She could read minds by the sound of it. Dragon pursed his lips. Was she currently reading his mind? What was in his mind? Even he didn't know, but he didn't want someone to know more than him! It made him feel... vulnerable.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:50 pm
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

"She means your head isn't even a safe place for privacy around her. I care to disagree, however. There's three methods to stopping telekinesis; killing the telepath, putting the telepath into a comatose state or reverse telekinesis which is a relatively simple spell. If she tries entering my head again, I just clear my mind, breathe and focus on her mind. Example of relatively simple magic would be combustion. Setting something on fire is the easiest of magic since all you have to do is picture the molecules creating a solid object rubbing together at an extremely fast pace to create enough friction for fire to take shape," Lurtz purred smoothly while folding a napkin into a small square shape. As soon as he finished speaking about combustion, the napkin burst up into flames and got a brief smile from the blue haired vampire. As quickly as the flame appeared, the flame vanished and the napkin remained solid between his fingers. "I'm better with a sword than magic, but I can still use the simple spells. Telepaths are relatively open-minded so they're easier to ensnare within their own abilities than it takes them to slip into ours. It's common knowledge amongst most magicians. She invades your head, accidental or not, I'll reverse it so she can just hear the echo of her own thoughts. As I said in the classroom, it's rude to intrude on other people's personal thoughts."

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:58 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine smiled a bit. "Ah, yes yes. Sorry. Actually, I can stop my power by myself." She said. She looked at Lurtz's eyes, then to Dragon's, then to the table.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:45 pm
Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon jumped at the sight of fire. It was gone in the blink of an eye, and the napkin looked completely unscathed. After sitting back in his chair from nearly falling out of it, the young man inspected the clothe with wide, dirt brown eyes. Did he just imagine that?
Hearing Vexine, Dragon snapped out of his thoughts and looked back up at her. His eyes began brightening to clear blue by the time she looked into his eyes, and at the thought of her seeing his cursed eyes, he looked away quickly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:08 pm
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

"Good girl. I'd hate to be the bad guy here," Lurtz rumbled far softer than he'd intended. Watching how Dragon was examining the napkin, he almost wanted to start laughing at how innocent he seemed. Briefly standing up, he motioned for Vexine to sit down as if he were used to doing so. He felt kind of old for his age since he was raised to be like the old-fashioned gentlemen that seemed to no longer exist. The only reason he had as many ear piercings as he did was because of his sisters thinking he'd look 'cute' with ear piercings. "You may sit with us if you'd like, Lady Vexine. It was there, Lord Dragon. I just made a faerie fire so it wouldn't actually burn the napkin. Faerie fires take less energy to create than a regular fire and do less damage to what it touches unless it's directed to do so. Sorry if I surprised you."

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:24 pm
Decius
User Image

"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the destination you were wanting to arrive at, my friend?????????????" the smiling doctor asked in a high pitched maniacal voice as he looked over at the boy he dragged around. Even if this wasn't the place to go, the doctor would still stay. It looked good, he needed to set his candy down, and there were oodles of people around!

Keiko_1357

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine smiled. She sat beside Lurtz. "No one's gonna get my things there though." She thought. "So... How are you Lurtz?"
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 am
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

After having let Vexine seat herself, Lurtz sat back down and set his hands in his lap. "Preparing for a scolding among other things when school actually gets out and I go back to my apartment to meet back up with my dad," Lurtz answered honestly while remaining quite still other than his fingers fidgeting with the bottom of his shirt. It was apparent that he was already reverting back to the quiet, speak-only-when-spoken-to self that had first come to the school. His gaze had set back to where he was staring at his fingers fidgeting with the bottom of his shirt and he'd stopped briefly glancing up as if he still somewhat expected his dad to show back ip and slap him upside the head.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine giggled. "Goodluck with that. I never felt getting scold by my parents, but my grandmother do scold me." She said with a smile and a twinkle in her green eyes.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:08 am
]
Awesome nerd
sorry I would've replied sooner, but I fell asleep at my iPod! >.<

User Image
When Decius asked Corona that question, he nodded at him. Yes, it is Decius! You didn't have to drag me all the way here.. Corona chuckled lightly. Where should we sit? And are you going to get a coffee? Corona asked him even though he figured Decius would say yes.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:57 pm
Keiko_1357
UNACCEPTABLE! ‎(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻
...jk, tis fine

Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

Dragon remained silent as he watched the two talk. This silence... felt awfully familiar. As the girl began focusing more and more on Lurtz and steered both their direction away from this third wheel, Dragon looked away somberly. He shouldn't be too upset, it always happens, and he even expected this.... but why did he have to have so much damn hope all the time? This is stupid, he reasoned with himself as he clenched his jaw uneasily, I'm just overreacting. He lingered on that, but he was sure if he even was involved with their conversation it would be out of pity. But... But that was fine, he could just... go to his dorm... where his latest dorm mate disappeared too...
"I-I think I'll just go now." Dragon said in barely a whisper, for any more sound would cause tearful cracks to be audible. I'm overreacting, he thought again as he got up from his seat. Be that as it may, loneliness was a beast that hovered around the young man, from birth to this very day. Even a brief dodge from him was enough to shake him to his core.
Keeping his eyes now light gray eyes to the ground, Dragon tried to hurry out of the cafe, only to bump into someone. "O-Oh!" he stammered and stepped back, unsure of whether to look up or not. "I-I'm sorry!" he said and bit his lip when he saw the man and the doctor next to him.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the spot for the sitting between us!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius chimed as he released Corona to set his candy down on one table. Was it risky to leave his treats in the open like that while he ordered? No question, but never underestimate Decius' love for candy. Should anyone as much as touch it, their hand will be sliced off without a moment's hesitation.
"Let us be having the drink that is coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he smiled brightly at Corona. The doctor turned his head just in time to see one boy bump into Corona. He tilted his head a perfect ninety degrees as the boy stammered his apology.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games