Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:46 am
Mayah Playah

The situation seemed well out of Ren's hand and he felt loneliness start creeping around him again. His eyes grew glassy and Ren stood abandoning the swing and his ice cream in the white sand."Fine. Leave me alone like everyone else." he said definitively and extremely melodramatically punctuating his sentence with crossed arms and a twirl to look at Lucian behind him with a flushed face and tearful eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 pm
Haru Mania

"Hey," he said gently, crouching in front of Ren and smiling up at him. "I'm not going to be gone forever, or even in any real danger. The worst possible thing is I'll get captured for enemy use." Lucian took Ren's hands in his, squeezing once. "I know you want to protect yourself and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you definitely can," he said honestly, "but what kind of man would I be if I left you to fight alone? Here, you'll be safe, here where no one can find and take you away. I can't risk something happening to you, Ren. It's not the right thing to do."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Ren was listening but he didn't like what he was hearing. All his life he was told that he was "the perfect solider molded for any battlefield" but now he was being told he COULDN'T fight when he actually wanted to. It wasn't fair. He sighed and took a hand from Lucian's grip to wipe away his tears, leaving his in Lucian's warm hand. He spoke again in a quiet and quivering voice, "Fine... when will you be back?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:59 pm
Haru Mania

"I'm leaving Friday, and I should be back by Sunday," he replied, rubbing his thumb across Ren's knuckles. "If I come back earlier, then we've gotten ahead."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 pm
Mayah Playah

"What does it mean if you're late?" Ren asked tentatively.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:16 pm
Haru Mania

Lucian said nothing, bowing his head. After a few moments, he looked back up, a determined glint in his eye. "Then I want you to come find me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Ren's eyes snapped up to Lucian's in shock, but he collected himself and nodded slowly. He sighed and allowed himself a small smile, "So... I guess we have till then to hang out, right? What should we do now? I... kinda ruined my ice cream." The young bunny boy laughed weakly and rubbed the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm
Haru Mania

"Well, what do you want to do?" he asked, standing.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 pm
Mayah Playah

"Oh! Me... well... I dunno. I don't really know what to do around here..." Ren admitted and rested his hands on his hips looking around, "I haven't taken a tour of the school yet... maybe you could show me your favorite place on campus?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 pm
Haru Mania

Lucian thought for a moment, then brightened, picking Ren up by his waist and spinning. "I got it! Follow me!" He then ran off, grinning.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 pm
Silent Kei

"Suck?" Nero blinked and looked over at Anna, his gray eyes falling on her fangs. Oh shiii-! She's a vampire?! That's.... kinda hot. The young god coughed into his balled fist as he fought his small turn on, his eyes staying glued to the fangs. "So... You're saying you suck?" he attempted to joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:08 pm
Awesome nerd

"Ha took you long enough" she said "What am I supposed to do prance around with a hood in all black?" she said with a laugh "Yes I suck and I've become rather good at it over the years" she said with a wink making it so he could take what she was saying anyway he wanted to as she ran her tongue over her fangs  

Silent Kei

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 pm
Mayah Playah

He gasped and gripped Lucian's shoulders tightly. Ren was surprised by his strength and stunned once back on his feet. "H-Hey wait!" Ren called after Lucian's retreating back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Silent Kei

Nero blushed at the comment. That... was not at all the way to turn him off, only make it worse. "I, uh, guess Twilight's lied to me then." he coughed again and tipped his hat over his face to hide the blush.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:44 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna laughed again at his reation this time "Aww so the high and mighty god can blush" she took a step towards him and pulled off his hat before placing it on her head "You shouldn't hide your blush Nero I think it's absolutely enticing" she said with smirk tipping his hat up away from her eyes  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games