Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:53 am
*pokes nose in and wonders if she'd be allowed to enter, ear twitching* murf...*trips over something and falls flat on her face*

I so totally meant to do that...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:48 am
UglyCoyoteNG
NOT FOR WII-ING. Wii sucks, and TP had to be FLIPPED for it. rar.

*tracks down the new food item* ee

Oh, be quiet, you. Don't be so quick to judge. The Wii is probably better than that PS3 that costs what.......$600? $800?  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:58 am
I'm so confused! gonk *locks himself in his room, and plays with his cat girl*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:59 am
Let us judge the systems by how good the games available for that system. Going by that I would say that the X-Box 360 is really top dog, fallowed by the Nintendo Wii, then Playstation 3 at the bottom of the berrle.

Hell, the PS2 is probably a better system, over the PS3, going by just the games right now. rofl

Selene Aries

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:25 am
I think I'd have to agree with Diana on that one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:35 am
Diana Vulpes
Let us judge the systems by how good the games available for that system. Going by that I would say that the X-Box 360 is really top dog, fallowed by the Nintendo Wii, then Playstation 3 at the bottom of the berrle.

Hell, the PS2 is probably a better system, over the PS3, going by just the games right now. rofl

I will not entertain the idea of having a 360 in my room. The mere thought to a strict Nintendonian like me is quite offensive. confused Besides that, I don't play many video games any more, as 75-85% of them for any system are war games, which I deplore. =_= I'm just not much for video games in general any more.  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:36 am
Sounds to me like somebody's being a little hypocritical. >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:00 am
Megido the Oreo
Sounds to me like somebody's being a little hypocritical. >_>

About the "judge not, lest ye be judged" bit? Yeah, I'd say I am, and with good reason.

I draw the line at video game systems when it comes to products produced by Microsoft. I'll buy Windows Vista, I'll use Office, but if you tell me to get a 360, I'd sooner have a GCN then one of those, mostly because it's cheaper to own and easier to use. The 360 connects to the INTERNET for God's sake. Also, you can't play SSBB on the 360, it's a strictly Wii game......at least I hope it is. Plus, Pokemon. I'm wild about that game still. 360 doesn't offer me that.  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:09 pm
In other words you just don't like Microsoft, so you're cutting your own nose off to spite your face. Nevermind that XBox has good games. I hate Microsoft as much as the next guy, but I'm still gonna play the games if I like them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:51 pm
It's easy to say that when you're not a picky gamer. I don't like war games, nor do I like killing zombies or aliens or mutated humans or whatnot. Only game I would ever need to play again would probably be Super Smash Brothers, which was and is in itself pure genius. I loved that game. I sold my SOUL to that game. But the 360 hasn't come out with a fighter game that doesn't involve blood and gore/ cute little character bumping off evil things with a hammer. =_=

And when did this become a vid game discussion thread?  

FogSage

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:29 pm
Because you argued with NG about the Wii.

But I'll point this out now, Wii is actually the current top selling console. Also if you've played it, you can see how fun it is. And for ironies, I support Blu-ray, but not the PS3. PS3 is over priced (no matter what sony says) and is a rip off of the XBox 360 almost. And don't bag me for saying thatm, since I do have a reason, XBox was the first console to have an actual HDD in it, and suddenly PS3 has a HDD in it. Lastly, the PS3 here is $1000 (no joke... sort of, it's actually $999.95) here and in America, they offered a 20GB and 60GB version of the PS3..... in Australia, we're only getting the 60GB version. Also the fact is, if you spend $50 more than a PS3, you can buy a XBox 360 and a Wii. Beat that PS3!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:06 pm
My two cents. >> The wii is DANGEROUS man.

Xbox rocks since I can play Halo2 on it.

But we've got LoZ:TP for the Gamecube. Nothing like the classics~

Sheol Kitten

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:36 pm
FogSage
It's easy to say that when you're not a picky gamer. I don't like war games, nor do I like killing zombies or aliens or mutated humans or whatnot. Only game I would ever need to play again would probably be Super Smash Brothers, which was and is in itself pure genius. I loved that game. I sold my SOUL to that game. But the 360 hasn't come out with a fighter game that doesn't involve blood and gore/ cute little character bumping off evil things with a hammer. =_=

And when did this become a vid game discussion thread?
Amped 3, Phantasy Star Universe... those are just the two non-gore games I happen to own for 360. >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:36 pm
Anghellic Kitten

What are you talking about? The GCN and Wii versions of the game were released at practically the same time! Nothing classic about the GCN version, seeing as how the Wii also comes with an optional classic controller.  

FogSage

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:35 pm
FogSage
Anghellic Kitten

What are you talking about? The GCN and Wii versions of the game were released at practically the same time! Nothing classic about the GCN version, seeing as how the Wii also comes with an optional classic controller.

I meant the Gamecube. >>; Gamecube, N64, SNES, Sega, NES.. Atari.. PS1.. That good stuff. o.o;

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games