Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Post Your Pics. EVERYONE RE-READ FIRST POST! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

we will float like angels

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:57 pm
User Image
im thinking about getting a lip ring......

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:15 pm
That'd look good, but...
Honestly, I wouldn't.
You're gorgeous, darlin', and the mark on your skin would scar.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:11 pm
Self-mutilation in the name of fashion is absolutely wrong wrong wrong wrong wong.

Self-mutilation in the name of honest, intolerable depression is absolutely fine by me.

POST YER PIX GAIZ.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:34 pm
Intuicide
Self-mutilation in the name of fashion is absolutely wrong wrong wrong wrong wong.

Self-mutilation in the name of honest, intolerable depression is absolutely fine by me.

POST YER PIX GAIZ.
User Image

Your really nice guy but...you need to relize your life isnt that bad...I've seen so many people throw there life away with drugs and s**t.
Weres your pride?
Yo uneed to remeber that even if to the univers were nothing to somepeople your EVERYTHING.
Think of your freinds.
Both on gaia and the real world.  

DaisukeOrDark

WudupTj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:42 pm
Intuicide

POST YER PIX GAIZ.
User Image
Lol at cat scratches.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:47 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Intuicide

POST YER PIX GAIZ.
User Image

Your really nice guy but...you need to relize your life isnt that bad...I've seen so many people throw there life away with drugs and s**t.
Weres your pride?
Yo uneed to remeber that even if to the univers were nothing to somepeople your EVERYTHING.
Think of your freinds.

But but but... I love pot.
I have nothing to take pride in. YAY.

Oh yeah, and that note is mostly fake. I don't want to die at all... I'm just hoping someone will intervene and take me away from my house. Anywhere's better than here. ANYWHERE.  

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:48 pm
Intuicide
DaisukeOrDark
Intuicide

POST YER PIX GAIZ.
User Image

Weres your pride?
Think of your freinds.

But but but... I love pot.
I have nothing to take pride in. YAY.

Oh yeah, and that note is mostly fake. I don't want to die at all... I'm just hoping someone will intervene and take me away from my house. Anywhere's better than here. ANYWHERE.

So how far have you cut now?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:55 pm
What do you mean, how far have I cut?
I took that picture like ... no more than an hour ago. And I only do it in the shower. Running water helps it bleed, because it doesn't get a chance to clot.  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:53 pm
okay... so enuff with tha depressing pictures.....

New!

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:08 am
Intuicide

POST YER PIX GAIZ.
User Image

I just lost a lot of respect for you.  

-Isel-

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:12 am
Isel
Intuicide

POST YER PIX GAIZ.
User Image

-5 respect.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:17 am
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Isel
Intuicide

POST YER PIX GAIZ.
User Image

-5 respect.

I, again, have interpretation problems- are you agreeing with my loss of respect for him? Just checking.

Oh, and nice pictures, by the way, I like your hair, especially the color scheme.

-Isel-

Sergeant Bananas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:39 am
wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:47 am
Isel
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Isel
Intuicide

POST YER PIX GAIZ.
User Image

-5 respect.

I, again, have interpretation problems- are you agreeing with my loss of respect for him? Just checking.

Oh, and nice pictures, by the way, I like your hair, especially the color scheme.

yes im agreeing :]

well since u said alot of respect itd be more like -25.

and umm.... idk if ur bein sarcastic or not haha..... sweatdrop

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:16 am
Im so Laaame and Bored

User Image

and my carebear Bubble Bath

User Image  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games