Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:56 am
Ebil program.

Oh well, I'm not upset anymore, mainly because I convinced my brother to let me use his computer and I printed off this gorgeous picture I took at camp this summer. I'm going to stick it in my locker when school starts again *nods* I find it soothing. So I'm all calm now. Gorgeous picture of the dock, water, and the sun setting behind clouds. ^___^; His printer is better than mine which is why I wanted to use his computer xd

Yeah, I'll probably end up trying to do a vector drawing again, sometime next week or something. I have a lot of free time until Friday when school starts again, so yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:54 am
I've had that happen with video games. I won't have saved for a while, the computer/console game will freeze, and all that is left is a very sad Nienna. xp  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Caeleste

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:11 pm
It's Friday!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:13 pm
OMG! I love that picture.  

Elainya

Falathrim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:21 pm
I learned to save compulsively years ago. Or, I should have, what with all the stuff I've lost. I don't think the lesson has quite settled in yet.

Case in point: I just spent the past five hours coloring a picture (first time I've ever worked with anything other than MS Paint). Never saved a single time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:54 pm
Falathrim
I learned to save compulsively years ago. Or, I should have, what with all the stuff I've lost. I don't think the lesson has quite settled in yet.

Case in point: I just spent the past five hours coloring a picture (first time I've ever worked with anything other than MS Paint). Never saved a single time.

Falathrim...you're dumb. Lol  

Onoj

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:12 pm
Ai, ai... school sucks.

HELLO FELLOW GUILD MEMBERS! I missed you so much!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:16 pm
Onoj

Falathrim...you're dumb. Lol

Well, I never said I wasn't, did I?

Hi Menegil!  

Falathrim

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:35 pm
*insert long Darth-Christopher Vader name here, since he doesn't know how ong it curently is*, hello!

Ah, I missed Gaia. My teachers are just plain ruthless. I need Tolkienites to chat with, or I'll die. NOW. I haven't heard a coherent Tolkien-ish comment for days!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:42 pm
And you expect it here!?  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:43 pm
Menegil! HIYA! We've missed you. Yup.

See, we have opposite problems, you're all busy with school, and I'm off school right now until semester 2 starts (next Friday) o.O Hence I'm reallllly bored lately. *sighs*

I have too much energy *dances around and randomly hugs people*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:54 pm
OMG! I'll save you, Menegil!

'For Arda Marred hat two aspects or senses. The first is the Unmarred that they may discern in the Marred, if their eyes are not dimmed, and yearn for, as we yearn for the Will of Eru: this is the ground upon which Hope is built. The second is the Unmarred that shall be: that is, to speak according to time in which they have being, the Arda Healed, which shall be greater and more fair than the first, because of the Marring: this is the hope that sustaineth. It cometh not only from the yearning for the Will of Iluvatar the Begetter (which by itself may lead those within Time to no more than regret), but also from trust in Eru the Lord everlasting, that he is good, and that his works shall all end in good. This the Marrer hath denied, and in this denial is the root of evil, and its end is in despair.'  

Falathrim

Imyavie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:11 pm
Menegil
Ai, ai... school sucks.

HELLO FELLOW GUILD MEMBERS! I missed you so much!!

*tackle hug* Hallo! We've missed ya!

Last night was the dance. And tis a good thing I didn't go. I couldn't stand being surrounded by so many brainless girls and jocks.

((Good call, Fala~!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:18 pm
Alfirin IV
It's Friday!

User Image

...I am so saving that...  

Imyavie

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:23 pm
imyavie
Alfirin IV
It's Friday!

User Image

...I am so saving that...

*steals for sig* ninja  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games