Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:16 pm

*Machante looked at him and smiled.*

"Well, obviously I haven't been here as long as you."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:17 pm

Miharu frowned before she answered "YES!!" she yelled sitting on the branch

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:18 pm

"You don't know the half of the villages history from the last two years. Its all quite boring and linear though. All much of the same." Tokuno gave a slight shrug and poured another cup of tea.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:19 pm

Hero appeared on building controling another body"Well... well this war is between the anbu and the hokage and the akatsuki oh and I hope you dont need you sacred scroll we found it"Hero said evily

(The another person's is like a transformation jutsu but it is perment intil Hero's chakara runs out)

i3 tails Yagura

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:19 pm

*Machante sipped her own, hearing the argument from outside. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.*

"It might be boring.....but there sure is a lot of drama...."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:24 pm

"Damn it Miharu! Can I never please you!?" Gohma turned back to face her. "Is this the way its always going to be? Me scrambling to make you as happy as I can, and you hating me!? I don't need that damnit. Not now, not ever Miharu! You need to get it straight and fast or you'll lose me forever."

"Too much." Tokuno agreed softly. He was trying unsucessfully to block out the argument.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:24 pm

Miharu frowned at Gohma "LOSE YOU?! WE DON'T EVEN DATE!!"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:26 pm

*Machante felt another prescence by the house. She felt uneasy...and it didn't seem good. She tried to shrug it off by staying close to Tokuno. She nodded at him in agreement.*

Azzurre

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:27 pm

Hero threw several kunias at taren"I heard you survived Miroku's leaf"Hero turned to Miharu
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:28 pm

Tokuno wrapped his arms around her shoulders gently. "What is it?" He sighed as he heard more of the yelling from outside.

"Who ever said we did." Gohma replied icily. "You've only returned my feelings for you when I was with Destiny. Quite interesting how that works don't you think Miharu."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:30 pm

Miharu jumped near Gohma and slapped him hard "I hate you..." she whispered before she left
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:30 pm

*Machante bolted upright.*

"Something's wrong. It's not just Taren, Miharu and Ghoma out there anymore. There's someone else."

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:33 pm

Gohma noticed the glint of kunai heading for Taren and leaped infront of the boy. The kunai hit him squarely in the chest and he gasped in pain. "R-Run Taren!" He pulled the blades out slowly and the wounds healed quickly. "Why if it isn't Hero. Interesting how you skulk in someone else's body..."

Tokuno slipped his hand to his Katanas nearby. Slipping on the sheaths he kissed Machante softly. "Did you hear the Kunai?" He didn't wait for an answer he was out the door within seconds.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:36 pm

Miharu walked back and saw gohma hurt and the kid behind him! She ran and grabbed the kid "What happened??" she asked stepping back from Gohma

Rikku Mage

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:37 pm

*Machante glared and bolted after him.*

"Tchya! and you thought I wait here and cower?"

*She ran outside with Tokuno and faced an unkown man a few feet away from Ghoma.*

"What the hell? Who's this guy?"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games