Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:36 pm

Makie-san
That wasn't that long, but it was a good length. It's a bit longer then my normal posts, but shorter then my bigger, more detailed posts.

But it was enjoyable. ^.^

That's the perfect length for a role play post I believe. :3
User Image

*~

But Makie-san's Long posts are boring to read sometimes ::Wiffs hand:: XD.

Makie-san goes into a little randomn details that sometimes dosen't concern the other person though. but thats just my opnion. But she does have an amazing ability to keep her posts in general with her character with along working with whatever she can get.

Its creativity at its best.

Her post was ok. But it's a lot to deal with the characters history. ITs easy to make a long post out of somones history. She could change the colour of the font though ::shields eyes::

How she described her past was nice though. ::nod:: But angsty posts are oh so easy to post up. ::shakes head:: Thats the biggest pevee i only have with that post. Otherwise i enjoy how the emotions were potrayed.

Thats thebest your hearing out of me till the next star test.~*

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:41 pm

-is late- Night Makie! ;o;

Winny-chan
Crew

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:43 pm

*stretches*
Vanilla has been working on her project all day...Vanilla also made Banana Fritters for extra credit...they took her two hours.. gonk Vanilla is tired and also feels like talking in third person.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:45 pm

Darius is the master of the unusual attack....as his most recent move suggests....and for those who watched the Seyla vs. Darius fight, you know what I mean....

TaiBaiWong

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:56 pm

Raine has no idea...O_o She is too tired to care right now. xP But she still loves Tai...she can't remember if she gave him a nickname or not yet either..
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:57 pm

Nope you havent given me one yet. Unless you just did...

TaiBaiWong

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:58 pm

D; I don't know if my posts are boring. Sometimes I REALLY get into my posts and they get all sappy, and sometimes Ai gets into those Friends-are-the-best speaches.

I like Makies posts, I don't think the're boring at all, but, I think she's lacking something in her posts. I also think I'm lacking something in my posts. Maybe I should put more on what Ai thinks because I never really do that. Does AI even think?! O_o? Who knows! D;

This is probably what Ai thinks when she is in a tight situation: Ooo, look at that bird flying. GO bird! GO!

xDDD.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:59 pm

Raine is shocked from not giving you a nickname yet...she thinks for a moment.....*jepardy theme comes on.....ding!* Raine dubs Tai to be...TAI!!! Hah, Raine is now a wonderful genius.

Raine_Falls

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:00 pm

Winny here is just boring. =_=;
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:01 pm

Raine decides to give Winny a new nickname too....Winny's new nickname will be...Minto!!! xd
Raine looooves Mintos.

Raine_Falls

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:03 pm

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~!

I love Mintos! n_____n

I must go eat dinner, I'll be back!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:03 pm

XD! I'm Tai now huh? That works for me!

TaiBaiWong

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:05 pm

*coughs* Ugh. *straightens back* Now that I'm done with my Writing paper.. I have to do a chem formal and study for an exam tomorrow stil =.=
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:06 pm

Homigawd...did you notice...the "Bai" means like..."bye" only it's spelled differently!!!!!

Raine is glad Minto likes Mintos.

Raine_Falls

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:09 pm

Yes...yes I did....
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games