Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

La Traviata

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Just because we haven't hit the ground...

Yo. I'm Kaenko (or Sasha, whichever you prefer), and emotionally defective. So don't mind me~~~ (much).

...Doesn't mean we're not still falling.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:31 pm
HELLO! I'M MyChemicalFantasy589 BUT YOU CAN CALL ME....UMMM....I DON'T KNOW I NEED A NICKNAME. JUST CALL CHEMMY FOR NOW MM'KAY? I READ A LOT, ROLEPALAY A LOT, AND I'VE GOT ADHD WHICH IS ATTENTION DEFICEIT HYPERACTIVE DISORDER IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW. I AM HYPER AND RANDOM, IN OTHER WORDS. I ALSO HAVE A BAD TEMPER SO DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY, THOUGH I THRIVE ON ANGER. IT'S LIKE I CRAVE ARGUMENTS.....BEWARE. HI!!!!!!

MyChemicalFantasy589

PFDiva

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:37 pm
Hi Sasha, I just applied for your RP. ^_^ I love RGU. And Chemmy, please stop yelling at us. We'll get our feelings hurt. ;-;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:07 pm
Heavens forgive us . . . I agree with Tana . . . .

And yes, please stop yelling. sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:25 pm
Looks like everyone is joining in on the eyepiece mania . . .

Are everyone's power levels over 9000 yet? Cos my eyepiece sure as hell hasn't cracked yet.

OMG, I missed Cobalt!!! Nuuu!!!!

EDIT: OMFG, all these new RPs are making my eye twitch, not just because of the multitude of them, but also because of the caliber of the RPs themselves. x.X

And WELCOME to all the new people! Hope you enjoy it here, and please consider reading EKA's guide to RPing posted in the main forums!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:43 am
Yeah, it is good to have great RPs available, Gale.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:24 am
Che? Arguements, huh. Maybe I just found a way to revert back to the old Tana. surprised Kidding.

On another note; yes Talon, you do agree with me. You do. Soon it could be plausible that I could make a female super sayin on Gaia. Umph!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:30 am
Well, there is that gold hairstyle that is all spikey . . . and some gold jewelry, the scouter, perhaps some of the Egyptian robes/clothes, and some Mythril armor to simulate the breastplate . . . cool  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Xyirii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:35 am
WOOHOO! Female super saiyan XD That'd be awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:42 am
I supress my power level. that way when my enemies sneak up on me I just blast up like Broly.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Death by Stapler

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:58 pm
Hello everyone you can all call me Kayla if you wish to call me something. If not I reply to Fluffy because I'm not fat I'm fluffy. Any hoe I enjoy to roleplay, however I've been offline a while so hopefully I remember. sweatdrop My roleplays of preference is anything mid evil or I especially enjoy fantasy with plenty of magic and mythological beings. I also enjoy art; drawing, collecting, it's all good. Me love you long long time if you would trade art with me some time. I love random PMs so if you wish just drop by sometime to chat. I have cookies. xd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:28 pm
KiraKay
Hello everyone you can all call me Kayla if you wish to call me something. If not I reply to Fluffy because I'm not fat I'm fluffy. Any hoe I enjoy to roleplay, however I've been offline a while so hopefully I remember. sweatdrop My roleplays of preference is anything mid evil or I especially enjoy fantasy with plenty of magic and mythological beings. I also enjoy art; drawing, collecting, it's all good. Me love you long long time if you would trade art with me some time. I love random PMs so if you wish just drop by sometime to chat. I have cookies. xd

Welcome to the Guild =D

I my self just came back on Gaia after a long absence, I've been around a long time lurking in the shadows, but now I'm back. Hopefully I'll be able to find a good RP that isnt already full ;P  

SidePain

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:50 pm
SAGE.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:52 pm
Edited text.  

Tanakietsu

Cobalt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:23 pm
Oh God, no saging here. Please.

Speaking of, hi GOD. :3 *tackles*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games