Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:45 pm
Tuesday sighed and moved his head back, resting his cool lips on the top of her head.
"I love you Lilli." He said.
"I always did. It never ceased. I told my self that I didn't, that I hated you. Just so I could try to lead a normal life with Amane. I told you that I hated you. And I wanted you to believe me. And you did. But I couldn't stay away from you long." He said.

Mai smiled, kissing him deeply.
"I'm okay." She said. Just then Zan walked in.
"Oh sorry, am I interrupting?" She asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:56 pm
"Oh." Lilli said. She felt stupid.
How did she not see past that? Maybe it was because Tuesday had seemed so believable when he was trying to kill her?
That's why Lilli had stayed away from him. That's why she had in the beginning had left him.
She just didn't want to die.
But now she did want to die.
Lilli felt hopeless. Like she had nothing to live for.
Was there some hope? Would Klaash ever be with her again?
Lilli didn't know.
---

Ryuu smiled as Mai kissed him.
"I'm okay." She said, as Zan walked into the room.
"Oh sorry, am I interrupting?" she asked.
Ryuu felt bad for Zan.
He still loved her. And he was sure she still loved him.
But Mai stood between them.
Ryuu got out from under then blanket.
"Well.. not exactly.." He said, shrugging.
Ryuu quickly changed into a new pair of clothes.
He didn't mind changing infront the two of them.
Zan had seen him completely naked before.. so he didn't really care.
"So.. what did you need, Zan? Anything specifically?" He asked, pulling his shirt over his head.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:05 pm
Tuesday sighed, reading her thoughts.
"Lilli, live for me. I'm not going to live without you. At first when you left I went for the shores, to see my cousin, Aya, I begged her to kill me. She refused. And then she sent me back here. Every chance I got I left. No one ever saw much of me. It was like a re-run of when Rose died." He shuddered.
"I will not kill you. I'll ask Bou today what she can do about Kiryuu. A-and" He stopped. Not wanting to get his hopes up. Tears formed in his eyes.

A grin flashed across Zan's face as Ryuu got dressed.
"Oh...I just wanted to talk to Ryuu." She said. There was something else she was saying to him. Apparently he got it. Mai couldn't figure it out.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:16 pm
Tears escaped Tuesday's eyes. Lilli wiped them away.
"Don't cry. I don't want to have to go through the whole crying thing again. I'll have to calm down all over again." Lilli said.
Lilli looked into his eyes, finally.
"I never asked you to kill me, Tuesday." Lilli said, her voice used to speaking again."If it's going to kill you.. getting rid of Kiryuu.. don't bother." Lilli said.
---
Ryuu smiled at Zan's words."I kind of wanted to talk you too, Zankoku." Ryuu said, chuckling softly.
He went and sat back down on the bed.Ryuu was amused at how Mai couldn't figure out what they meant.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:21 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"Your right. I just don't know what to expect, out of this." He said, squeezing her slightly, referring to their relationship.
"I mean, you still love Klaash. But he's already married Lilli. You have to let go of that. I don't want to get my hopes up, I have a tendancy to do that."

Zan smiled and flsahed a look at Ryuu. Mai didn't miss that.
"So should we go then? I have some important matters to discuss." She said, gesturing Ryuu to follow her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:30 pm
Lilli shook her head, tears came to her eyes despite her attempts not to.
"Tuesday.. I can't let him go. I just can't. I love him so much." Lilli said.
Her tears slid down her face, and off her chin.
Lilli held him tightly around his chest.
She burried her face against his chest.
---

"Yeah.. let's go." Ryuu said, getting off the bed.
"Mai, I'll be back later.. alright?" She nodded.
Ryuu followed Zan out of the room.
"So where are we going?" He asked, once down the hall.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:44 pm
Tuesday was frozen, like stone, as Lilli cried on him.
"Lilli-" He started to say something but stopped himself. He held his arms around her, as if to keep her together.
"How long." He asked. She looked up at him, curious.
"How long will you be like this. So that I know when to leave." He said, his face had turned back into the dead, expressionless face he had worn almost all day.
Tuesday didn't know what to say.
Should I stay here? Or just leave. She is still in love with Klaash.
"What is the point of staying if you are still in love with Klaash. I want you. I would never leave you. I would stay with you, no matter who doesn't want me to. We could leave. Together. You wouldn't have to run. I could carry you. We could live with my cousin." He said, trailing off. Then looked at her.
"Lilli you deserve so much better than this. You are beautiful and young. He was a fool to let them make his own choices. He's not coming back for you." Tuesday said, a little harsh.

Zan smiled, turning towards Ryuu. Her hands snaked around his waist as she kissed him deeply. They were far enough away so Mai couldn't hear anything. She pulled him into a nearby bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Bou stepped outside of the manor. It was raining lightly. She trudged forward, wrapped in her dark robe.
Once she got to the falls she saw no one.
"Kyoiya!" She said as loud as her weak voice would allow. She walked around, yelling his name. Her legs started to give out. She had to sit. Her hair was down. It was long, touching her tailbone, and dark. She hung her head, sobbing into her hands. The most she had done in a few days.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Lilli shook her head. It had kind of bothered her how he was speaking with such a harsh tone."I can't just leave, Tuesday. It'd just be running away. I don't want to run anymore." Lilli said."But I still don't now what I want to do. It's hard to let him go. But I just don't know if he'll ever come back." Lilli said.Lilli looked at Tuesday's face. He still looked so depressed.She wondered what she looked like. She had a pained expression that was set hard on her face. It seemed unfading."I don't know how long I'll be like this. Just think.. how long will you be upset about what happened to you?" Lilli asked.
---

Ryuu left the lights off as they entered the dark room. He locked the door.
He liked the comfort of the darkness.
"Mai isn't this into our relationship. We haven't done this at all." Ryuu said.
He pulled off his shirt. Then quickly got onto the bed, stradling her.
He grinned as he leaned in close to her.

[Haha.. there Abi-tan.. that PG-13 enough? Lol. xd ]

Kyoiya watched Bou from up in the tree. He took his cigarette and put it out on the palm of his hand. He slid off the branch, which was 20 feet up, and landed on the ground. His feet planted flat.
"Bou." He said, He was behind her. He walked toward, embracing her in a hug.
He held her tightly against him, his tears still ran down is face.
I was coming back.. I just.. Just needed to calm down.. and.. relax. I'm getting stressed out.. I'm sorry, Baby." Kyoiya said, kissing her neck.
"I'm sorry." Kyoiya said.
The rain was picking up. It came as a down pour on them.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:01 pm
[[ Yes, better! xD I'm at a loss of thought. :/]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:19 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"Yes you could, we could. Together. Or, well not forever. But just for a little while. You don't even give me the chance to make you happy. You could be happy, if you wanted. I try to. You know I do. But I'm only happy if your happy. You are my life now. I have nothing else to live for." He said matter-of-factly. His voice sounded icy, his face looked still and dead, depressed.

Zan hurried as she rushed her clothes on. She stopped to kiss Ryuu softly. A sound escaped her mouth as their bodies were pressed together for a moment. She kissed him deeply, eager. Then the kiss broke. She had fully put her clothes on now.
"When's the niext we should meet?" She asked between kisses.

Bou, for once in a long, long time, sobbed, kissing Kyo full on the lips. Her arms around his neck. The kiss ended and she put her head on his shoulder.
"I'm so sorry Kyoiya. Your forgiven. I-I just don't know what to do anymore." She said, sobbing onto his shoulder.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:39 pm
Lilli didn't respond at first.
"Takeru.. I just.. don't want to leave. I don't know why but I feel like this is the place I should stay. This is my home. It's the only place I've ever felt at least somewhat welcomed. I.. I.. just don't know." Lilli said.
Lilli remembered a book she'd read as a child.
Alice in Wonderland... She thought. Lilli remembered a specific quote from the book that seemed to stick out in her mind.
Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "It does not matter."
Lilli thought.
It hit her.
"If I don't know what I want to do with my life.. I guess it makes no difference of what I do end up doing." Lilli said, frankly.
---

Ryuu smiled against her lips.
"How about tomorrow? I don't care. Whenever you want to." Ryuu said.
He pulled away for a moment, to look at the clock. It had been almost a half an hour.
"Hey I've got to go.." Ryuu said. He held her shoulders for a moment, kissing her passionately, then pulled away gently and they both left the room and parted their ways.
---

Kyoiya felt happier.
Bou was speaking again.
"I'll be here Bou, to comfort you. To love you, and care for you. Just stay with me." Kyoiya said, kissing the top of her head.
Kyoiya lifted her, holding her so her legs were wrapped around his waist onto his back. He held onto her thighs, carrying her back.
"It's pouring.. Let's go. I'll carry you." Kyoiya said, her head resting on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:48 pm
Tuesday grinned slightly when he heard her qoute the book in her mind.
"Don't make me drag you." He said, kissing her nose. At least she had some emotion.
"Lilli...What, if possible, can make you happy. Anything in the world." He said. "Please." He pleaded.

Zan smiled.
"Okay." She said and walked out of the room.

Bou's lips were upturned into a smile. It was small. She put the hood of her robe on as Kyoiya carried her back to the manor. Bou kissed his neck.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:00 pm
"Thanks, Tuesday... but.. I don't really know what could make me happy. But you just.. holding me in your arms is making me feel better." Lilli said.
She closed her eyes, and rested her head against his chest.
Time would help her through this. Though Lilli was almost sure she'd never be quite the same.
---

Ryuu tapped on the door before entering.
"Hey, Mai." He said, sitting down next to her.
"Sorry it took so long. We went and ate while we talked. It was mostly about things from the past. From our old house. Nothing special." He said.
---

Kyoiya opened the door, letting it shut tightly behind him.
"Bou.. we're back." He said softly to her.
Kyoiya didn't know if she was awake or just being still.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:04 pm
Tuesday sighed, knowing know that time would heal her.
"There's nothing I could do to make you any more comforted or happy?" He asked again.

Mai smiled weakly.
"Okay." She said, embracing him with a soft kiss.

Bou was evenly breathing. She was asleep.
"Kyoiya..." She mumbled softly in her sleep.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:15 pm
Lilli shrugged. "I can't really think of anything else you.. or I could really do to make me feel any better." Lilli said.
"Just stay here." Lilli said. She kissed his chest.
"Thank you," Lilli said, "For helping me."
---

Ryuu smiled. She'd never know.
"I love you, you know." He said, pulling her into his arms.
---

"Bou, honey, I'm here.." Kyoiya said, even though she was sleeping.
Kyoiya walked up the stairs, still carrying the sleeping Bou in his arms.
When they got to their room, Kyoiya set her down in a chair.
He changed her out of her wet, old clothes, wet from the rain; Into new, dry ones.
He set her down on the bed. And went to change his clothes.
When he was done, he turned off the light. And went and layed down next to her. He pulled her against his chest.
Kyoiya stroked her hair.
He couldn't sleep.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games