Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:31 pm

"Whatever you say Selenia, If you really were my friend you would talk about it right now and stop pushing it to a later date" she say's before walking out of the room more angery than she was before. "No I thought of you as a nuisance before, but I got used to it and started to like you" Haru say's before laughing and kissing him on the cheek again "Selenia's mad at me I can see just by the way she answered me"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:40 pm

selena got fustrated at what haru said and said to her over the link " haru you aremy friend you are more like my sister but i have thing to do i have to make that the childern have done there human work " selena sighs " im sorry that i dont have time for you to tell me that your in love with that ....." selena getherd teeth " that lycan "selena sighs" but will talk more about this later you are my friend dont you remmber me try to save you " selena shook her headand look back niara " im sorry sweeite your auntie some times fustates me but it ok "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 pm

"There children let them do there homework like they want, let them take as much time as they want, they should goof off also" she say's "And I do remember, but you've been treating him like crap and I won't allow it, ever since Cloud.. it's been hard to find somebody". Saying all this back through the link she sighs before cutting it and blocking her head from Selenia.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Niara siighs. Mommy always asks a lot of questions. "Yes. No. Yes. And yes." she says, answering all of mommy's questions. "Why do I have to go to a human school?" she asks, looking concerned at Haru when she left. "It's so easy." she says, smiling. "Why is mommy always mean to Aunt Haru for hanging out with Charles?" she asks, looking innocently up at Selenia.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:53 pm

selena smiles " good " selena kiss the top of niara forehead " why you have to go to a human school is becuasethere are no vampire school thats why silly" selena slighty taps her on her nose "and you still need your education "selena smiles and then sighs " his kind doesnt belong with us my little one " selena sighs " and i ask alot of question becuase i need to know what going on if i have to come down to your human school to tell somebody off " selena gigles "nobody mess with my little ones and get away with it !" selena sighs " and if it so easy then you should have no trouble at with it but your sister and bother might there just learning there abc " selena smiles then hears what haru say and winched and almoat cryed but held it in " and no momy doesnt to anutie haru but mom doesnt think that he desver her he doesnt desver to breath the same air but it not momies choice and i have to respect that what auntie haru wants " selena sighs " and plus momie had other thing to do you know momie and dady have to have time to so" selena smiles
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Niara sighs. Her mom also gave a lot of info when you didn't need it. "Ok. Where's daddy?" she asks, looking up at Selenia.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:06 pm

selena sighs " dady is some where around the mansion now finding dady is a different story " selena gigles " or maybe he was called away on bussinis " selena sighs "well sweeite is there any human boy that you like at your humna school ?" selena smiles " well love momie has to go find aunte haru "selena sighs " ill be right back why dont you go and play with alice and alexander uhm.." selena smiles and calls haru " now where are you after im done we need to talk " selena smiles at niara
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Sighing Haru mentally hits herself. She knew she shouldn't have brough up Cloud and she knew it was mean, but she had gotten so mad that she couldn't help it. I'm going to owe her and apology for bringing him up. Stopping for a moment Haru bites her nails "I need a little time along, I need to think" she say's to charles before disappearing, appearing in the music room she sits down on the piano bench before movign the cover, taking out sheet music and starting to play a sad song called "Moonlight River".

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:10 pm

"No. Ok." she says, skipping to the twin's room. She goes in, and sees them still doing their homework. "Do you guys need any help?" she asks, walking over to them.
((bye, mom should be home soon.))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:20 pm

selena smiles "ok sweeit go play " selena walks out of the kitchen and into the common where haru useualy but haru not there selena calls haru " ok haru where are you ?"
alice look up to see niara " yes human work hard " alice sighs
alexander looks up and nods " human work hard older sister help please " they watch as niara sits down with them to help them with there human work
selena thinks "alright if i was haru and i was up set where would i go?" suddenly a lite come on "ahha the music room she always love playing the paino " selena sighs then walks down the halls and hears the music coming from the panio and walks over to the door sighs takes a deep breath and walks in and see haru playing the panio "haru we need to speak about ....this "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm

selena walks over to haru and sighs standing next to her "haru we really need to talk i know that we havent had much time together like we used to but your still like my sister " selena sighs " haru that was a low blow bring up cloud like that " selena closes her eyes tigthly to hold back the tears then looks at her haru
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Hearing her come in Haru doesn't looks up from the piano but she does miss a beat when she startd to speak. "If we need to speak, then speak" she say's before stopping and changing from playing "Moonlight River" to "Thousand Miles". "Well it's not my fault, ever since I liked him I haven't been able to love anyone else, then when Charled comes into my life and I finally start to love someone, you go and disapprove like you're my mother" Haru say's before continuing to play. "It's actually understandable that you don't want me to love him, since he has tried to destroy our home, and tried to kidnap Niara, and you want to protect Alexander and Alice" she say's before stopping her playing for a moment layingher hands over her eyes and taking a deep breath.

(sorry was having supper)

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm

selena sighs and sits down " you forgot some one im also trying to protect you "selena sighs "i understand that you love him but he doesnt belong here he never has " selena sighs " and yes those facts dont help his cause ither " selena shook her head " and yuor right i disaprove greatly but i rescpet your choices and if hes what you want then ill just have to get over the fact that he a lycan " selena sighs " ill mind my p's and q's around him but dont expect much more out of me than being fromal with him !" selena said "so when am i expect to hear weeding bells ?" selena sighs smiles " well im glad that your happy once again "
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:40 pm

"There probably won't be wedding bells, I knew him back in my other life when I used to be a vampire, he watched over me while I was a human.. and it's just a flig" she say's while lying about the last part. For her it was not just a flig it was something else. Moving her hands from her face Haru wipes away a few tears before pulling the over for the piano keys down and picking up the sheet music to put it away. "He say's he loves me but I don't know what's true and what's not true anymore"

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:28 pm

charles was hiding in the chandler above them listening to them and then said to himself in a hushed wishper"why does she doubt me and im a dam human let alone ver a lycan"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games