Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 pm

(Hurry up and get to the Graveyard! I want this to start soon! Also, put how much chakra you have left... because there is no way you have full chakra.)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:16 pm

(was it with u?...and im there...and wat do ya mean no way i have full chakra?)

Rockgirl809

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Leo flys towards the office and perches on the window sill in front of the raikage looking up at him and thinks to him. "Raikage-sama I have a message from Zeramaru that Kazuo asked me to bring you. The message is as follows: 'Tell the raikage I only want to train them for a week and they will return to kumo at least try to understand that they are special and different from your normal students.' Kazuo wants to know if that is a good reason to keep the girls there or if he should continue his mission on retrieving them."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Rahenno turned to the bird. "Tell him, they may stay, but as you said you only have one week." He said to the bird as he wanted to relay the message towards Zeramaru.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 pm

The bird nods and sits down to the side of the sill looking out at the view then relays the message to Kazuo through his telepathy.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Koi entered the room with Aro on his back. "Hey bird, you remind me of Kazuo's bird. If your his bird, tell him to head to the Sunagakure Hospital." Koi said as he patted Aro. "Raikage, I am going to bring your brother to Sunagakure. They have some good medical shinobi. If you want to, stop me before I am gone." Koi said as he showed Rah his badly injured brother. Koi then walked away.

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Leo turns his head around looking at Koi then chirps before transmitting the message to Kazuo. Leo continues to look out of the window enjoying the view.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:24 pm

((Next Genin who's leave's while I'm offline is getting ANBU sent after them, dead or alive.))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:31 pm

(and i was rely gonna leave)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:37 pm

(Ok. Well, because you can't keep Tera under control, there is about to be a massive fight in Sunagakure, may spark a war. And trust me, Suna has some bitchin' fighters.)

Zombie Swagger

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:48 am

(i still don`t understand why she got mad at havok out of nowere.)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:29 pm

((Ara ara, please, can we eliminate the Snow ninja soon so my poor little AS RPC finally get a teacher? He's been sitting in the Academy for about a week now.. crying ))

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Ryu walked out of the office, he was going to find Sorcam, he would look all over the village for him.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:29 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in as the clone handed him the note.It said 'Hey cuz i fixed the cafe...cheak it out...p.s. your welcome'
From Your Causin, Mizu Hasu.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:33 pm

((Koi don't know if you notice Tera isn't Genin.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games