Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm

User Image
“One cannot truly understand death...."

“Until they have truly lived...."

Before the adventuring lot would find themselves in the bottom-most levels they would be greeted by a collection of smoke gathered in a single area and the shadow followed by chuckles of a man who sounded as if he had too much to drink. "Ooooooo ... Oh my. What do we have here? I can see why my company stopped funding this narcotic! Why its strong enough to tranquilize a family of giants...Whoops_ damn__ spilled some. Whats this now?! Oooo a classic. I don't recall ever reading this one. Just have to..." The sound of toppling boxes soon rang and smashing noises of wood also echoed. The smoke would later clear to reveal a tall asian man upside down reading smut whilst singing. "Build her up with silver and gold, silver and gold, silver and gold, build her up with silver and gold. My fair lady."

“A man that deafens himself...”

“Can never hear the sweet notes of songbird.”

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:12 am
Winter walked onwards and then heard a random drunk nearby. She tried ignoring him. She had bigger fish to fry.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:36 am
Plague stops her. "Wait Winter, this is supposed to be abandoned. Let us see who it is."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:37 am
Winter growled at Plague again, then followed the sound in annoyance.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:45 am
"Love you too deary." Plague grins and heads towards the noise.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:11 am
Soon Winter had located the noise and stopped, watching the drunkard. She looked at Plague as if asking 'so what do we do with this guy?'  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:49 am
Plague looks ahead at the drunk. "Let's see what kind of person he is. Who knows, he might know the people who owned this place. And if we don't find a use for him I can always eat him." Plague grins evilly.

Plague thinks to Winter, "Sounds like a plan. Oh, do you think you can take him if things get violent?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:57 am
"Don't worry about me," Winter thought to the voice in her head.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:31 pm
"Alright then, I'll worry about myself, oh wait, sort of the same thing." Plague chuckles to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:16 pm

User Image

Upon being noticed Tseng dropped the smut. He blinked twice then smiled. "What do we haaaave here? Nobody should be being here. Unless... do you know about my operation?! Are you one of Nao's men?" The asian man leaned back then flung himself upward, almost to fall again. Dusting himself off he making a round about the two people examining them. Only turn away facing the other direction and giving a nod of disapproval. "Nope." Tseng would later reveal a crimson pipe that he began to smoke filling the room with the scent of drugs. Immediately the man began to sound cognoscente and spoke normally without a slurred accent. His voice almost ominous sounding. "So then. If I may ask. Since I've discerned your not a rival drug lord. What brings you here, the place where I would often get my most potent if not dangerous narcotics tested? Clearly not a place for tourists of any sort.

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:35 pm
"We're just here looking for someone," Winter said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:40 pm
Plague walks forward towards the man. His face innocent and silly. "What she means is, we were just taking a look. What with it being abandoned and all, I thought that perhaps I could use it." Plague motions to Winter. "This is my niece Autum. We are from a somewhat newer research and development company. Pleasure to meet you good sir." Plague gives the man an honest smile and extends his hand for a shake."

Plague thinks to Winter. "Don't say anything, just let him do the talking."  

Thorgrim the Wise

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:56 pm

User Image

Tseng produced an almost sinister smile. Then returned the handshake providing a hearty grip the pipe in his free hand near his face ready to inhale once more. Tseng would exhale in Plague's face then open a single eye to match his. "Lying is something business men such as myself are well affiliated with. Now... I'm not saying your dishonorable but should you be, I find your personage to be quite convincing enough to be believable." After the handshake Tseng moved back his smile immediately turning cheery. "Autumn is it? What a nice name. Typically associated with a slow demise. I picture a name more fitting would have been Spring if not that Summer."

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:02 pm
Winter just glared at Plague. What kind of plan is that twisted freak dreaming up now?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games