Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:31 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica was happy, no not even. She was blissful at his kissing her. Then he was gone. She gasped slightly and sat up, looking around. Hunter called her name, tacking love to the end. Her eyes locked on him and her jaw was dropped slightly. She pouted up at him. "You expect me to climb the tree?" She knew she could and would, but she had fun pouting at guys.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:44 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand slipped his tongue into her mouth and played around with hers for a while before moving back down to her neck and groaning a bit more at her hot hands against his chest. That was one of the things that he would miss if she was turned. He knew that her skin would still feel warm to him but right now it was hot and it excited him. He pulled back and looked down at her body underneath him and ran his hands up her sides and whispered to the night, "So beautiful..." He kissed her stomach and then guided her hands to the button of his pants and leaned down to whisper to her, "Think you can help me?" He laughed a bit in her ear and then sucked at the skin just below it.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline loved this moment. She moved her tongue around in her mouth letting Armand's tongue play with it. He continued to groan. She was to into the moment to moan. She smiled. He called her beautiful. She never looked at herself that way, but he did. She smiled as he kissed her stomach. Madi moaned softly at this. She let her hands be guided down to his pants. She played wit the button before she actually unbuttoned it. "Of course I can."

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and jumped at her tackling her to the ground, but making sure she didn't get hurt in the process. He snarled playfully and bit gently at her neck. And ran his tounge up to her mouth. "You don't have to climb. I can't stay away from you love."  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica could tell he was being careful still but she was glad that he pinned her against the ground. He bit at her neck and licked his way to her mouth. God he was so good!
"I would've climbed it. Never had sex in a tree." She smirked, giggling along with it. He kissed her, she hooked her arms around him and pulled herself to him. Her chest pushing against his. "Mmm," She hummed against his lips.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand thought her moan was the most arousing sound in the world and he had to smile at that. He grinned when she played around with the button at his pants and then slipped them off himself when she was done. He returned to her neck and unclasped her bra at the back but left it on her still.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:13 pm
User Image

She moved her hands back to his chest. Madeline just loved to feel it. She arched up a bit as he undid her bra. He didn't take it off though. She moved her hands down to the rim of his underwear. She traced along it in the front.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:17 am
XxDivin_PecheurxX
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

He blinked then looked forward a bit embarassed. "Haha, I guess your right. But now you do have somehing to do." They reached the school parking lot as he let go of her hand. Opening the door for her he laughed. "Then shopping it is."

Getting into the driver's seat he pulled his black sate car out and turned on some music. "But Airi-san, you tell me if there is anything you want to do, or don't okay? This is your break, and I am here to make it as enjoyable as possible."

//Yeah, thank you for understanding. And I'm not the best, I just try to keep to my word when I give to it.//

Airi Yuu

Airi slipped into the passenger seat easily and buckled her belt. If she hadn't been with him, she probably wouldn't have buckled for anything other than the law. Or else she would've ran. Airi looked over at Hideaki and smiled a little. "Hide-san, I think that you worry too much for someone so young," she chuckled softly. "Just worry about having fun. That's all you should do. I'll take care of myself."

Her eyes were bright and sincere when she said this. She really didn't want Hideaki to worry about her.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:24 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"No Ravin." Dylan pushed, his fingers massaged into the skin covering her hips. He sighed, oh god. He wanted, needed, blood badly. But to continue to take it from the love of him beneath him felt wrong.
He wasn't a monster and he didn't plan on ever being one.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:14 am
Robert smiled and walked over and finished half of his chore. "Okay now we wait...which isn't my favorite part." He said tapping his fingers on the machine, then turned back around. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked hoping she wasn't too annoyed by him.  

Mr Nerdy xP

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:54 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand somehow managed to shiver at her touch around his boxers and groaned into the skin of her neck. He reached underneath her arch back and pulled her closer to him at the same time letting her bra fall off and sliding her underpants down. He had hooked her legs around him and came to kiss her mouth again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:23 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled and kissed her harder loving the feeling of her body against his, and they wern't even undressed yet! He thrusted his tounge into her mouth and ran one hand up her shirt, touching, feeling, carressing.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:07 pm
Ravin Black

She sighed heavily, wanting his body closer and closer. He probably felt that it was wrong, but it wasn't. Not to her. Ravin pushed Dylan down on top of her, positioning his mouth right over her throat.

"I don't ******** care, Dylan," she whispered sensually. "DRINK."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:58 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica loved it when Hunter growled. It turned her on that much more. God, just the sight of him was... like candy for the eyes. Ah, thats where the term eye-candy came from. Ha.
His icy hand ran up her shirt and his tongue probed in her mouth harshly. She groaned, his name hidden in her sounds. Whelp. She had never had sex in someones backyard before.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan growled. She pulled him down on her and his mouth was caressing the skin of her throat. "I Care..." He mumbled before he could no longer resist. His fangs bared and sunk deep into her skin. Was this like... a turn on for her?
To be honest, in this moment he really didn't give a flying ********. The gushing blood that came from her throat.

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:05 pm
User Image

She felt him groan into her skin. Madeline smiled of the feeling. The feeling of his hand underneath her as he pulled her close to him. The feeling of her chest against his. Her legs were around his waist. Armand moved his lips down to her mouth again. She kissed him back with all the passion in her small, fragile body.

User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games