Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Void glanced at the arrows and her throwing knives.Using the three spheres as shields he shot them at the knives and arrows diffusing the attacks. Glancing over at Ambrosia he knew that she wouldn't be down for long. Void gripped tightly and shot forward shooting into the air after Calisto he raised his leg and slamming it down in a powerful axe kick aimed for the crown of her head.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:16 pm

"Hurry up..." Ambrosia's muscle tendons crawled around into a mesh. Finally, the skin regraphed itself. She looked up and saw the spines popping from the ground. She places a hand behind her somersaults into a handstand. From there she spins, kicking a metal shard to pieces as a testament to her strength. "Indeed. Gareth has a point. Although we all have grown in combat, we need more powers. Who wants to stop?"

~~~

"I do want to know. I don't work with someone I don't know about. You could try to kill me Kitara." He said jokingly. "On the other hand, if you mystified, then so will those Shalean swine be when we finally get an actual team. I'm sure you've heard of the word revolution?" Nephilis asked as he sat down at the table.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:17 pm

Calisto smiled as she saw what happened to Ambrosia's leg. As she saw Void preparing an axe kick towards her head, she produced a thin film of acid around her hands, grabbing his leg, throwing Void's body across the room.

((Hope that wasn't god moddy))

"Marcove it is rude to ask someone what's to eat and tell them that you hate something" she stated. "But lucky for you, it's none of that" she stated. She then turned the stove and oven off, removing the french bread from the oven. She then poured the tea into a large pitcher and placed it on the table. She then took out three bowls and filled it with the quale and vegetables. She went to the refrigirator and took out some rice balls as well. She then set Marcove and Kendal's bowls next to each other. She went back to the kitchen to slice up the bread putting a piece in each of their bowls. She poured each one a cup of tea and gave them a rice ball each. "Enjoy boys" she stated.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Flipping in the air Void landed flipping on the ground gracefully. He stood up and dusted himself off. " Well if you all want to stop then by all means. " He said pulling his cloak up from the ground and wrapping it around his neck, placing the hood up over his face.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 pm

"I'm sorry." Marcove responds in a saddened tone. "It won't happen again." The thought of not having another place to be besides school and the Bulb terrified him, but the sight of the food made the thought vanish. "From the smell, I can tell you're better than the cooks at home. Come show them how it's done sometime k?"

~~~

"Quite. It's been thirty minutes. I'd be best for me to find about two more abilities. Once again, these primes aren't just humans. They might as well be Celestials." Ambrosia looks at her pants. The leg that was blown off was still blown off. "While I'm out, I'm going to get a new pair of pants."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:17 pm

" And I need to get another pair of gauntlets. " He said cracking his knuckles. " Also there is another couple of 'experiments' I need to over see. " He said as he vanished into a thick black mist. " Try not to over do yourselves before our plan is set in motion. " He said throughout the room his voice echoing off of the walls.

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Kurai nodded. "I need a few more as well. I've only been using simple attacks but they were all pathetic in my opinion. I'll see you guys here at four." he staed before teleporting out. He started to walk around aimlessly, searching for any sort of aura that caught his attention.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:42 am

Calisto looked at the rest of them as she ran her fingers through her long violet hair. "Well I guess I can go somewhere and find about two more as well" she stated sighing. She had just in mind for the first one. In an instance she was gone.

Amalia looked at Marcove. "Thank you dear" she stated as she sat down at the table. She ignored the latter of his comment, he ment it in a good way not demanding. She soaked her french bread in the quail soup as she began to eat. "Let me know if you boys would like more" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:33 am

"Quite. I've grown used to the powers that I do have and I have one on mind that will help us in the coming instances." She had her mind set on the power of Intuitive Aptitude. Her father had it, but it wasn't passed down to her much to chagrin. "I'll see you all soon." She turns around and starts to walk towards a wall and vanishes as if she walked through an invisible door.

~~~

"We will. Thanks again Ms. Amalia." Marcove started on his meal, mimicking Amalia for what he thought was the best taste. As he bit into the rice ball and not the bread, he froze and smiled. "Oh my god..." Chewing, he began to snicker. "This is really good. Really, really good!"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Gareth sighed as he noticed everyone else was gone "I really need to get a power that lets me make an exit" He said as he left. He knew a few powers he wanted. His eyes glowed as he had a premontion of the next power he would go after. He smiled and continued he knew the person he was after was hiding and knew just where to look.

Kendal began to eat and smiled "Thank you mommy it's good" He said. He then looked at Marcove "Glad you like it mommy is the best cook ever" He said cheerfully. He was glad to have a friend over it was the first time he ever had one over. "After we're done eating I have a few toys in my room" He said in a friendly tone.

Rygor smiled he knew he would head home sometime to talk to Amalia but he had the strange feeling she had something important to tell him but it worried him. He then looked at Dulceri "So when do we make our move" He said. He looked out the window "Maybe we should see if we can find any other people to help..although it makes me wonder what ever happened to Nephilis" He said.

Apollo sighed he had been avoiding people for what seemed like forever but something bad was going to happen he knew it. He leaned back on the roof he was sitting on. He looked into the sky "I wonder why I can't seem to shake this feeling" He said. He wondered if it had to do with any of the people who seemed to have switched sides or vanished like Nephilis, Kenji, Charon or rather Void, or Amara. He sighed as he had no conclusion

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 pm

"Okay, I'm going to need to all to get the hell out of here! Now!" Ambrosia was standing on glass, shards of ice and melted metal as she yelled at the family. "I know what I did was wrong, but one more teleportation will make you safe. You have to believe me...."

"No!" Screamed the incredulous mother. "No! I'm sorry Ambrosia, but you lied to us! You almost got us killed!"

"I know that! But i'm trying to save you now am I not! Listen. I'm not human. I'm a Celestial. I'm a killer and I've killed everyone that has been in the headlines around here got it!? You've been harboring a killer and if Shale found out about this, you all will be killed by Dulceri! Just let me help you!" A tear rolled down her face. It was black and corrosive, leaving a dark red trail along her cheeks. "Please....."

"Alright. We will do it again." Said the father. "We will let you whisk us to safety once more. You put out three fires, fixed the water heater while it exploded, save our son from choking to death...save me from death many times..."

"Thank you." Ambrosia approaches them and teleports them once more to an unknown location. The father, although, was left behind. "I need your power. Now..."

"Ambrosia....don't...."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:50 am

Amalia looked at Marcove and smiled. "Thank you" she stated and looked at Kendal smiling at him. She took another drink of tea as she sighed. So much had gone on in over three years. "Kids, I'm stepping outside, I'll be back shortly" she said as she stood up pushing her chair in, and walking outside. She looked at teh sky, the sun peaking over the horizon before the night would fall. She sat on a bench outside sighing, looking into the distance she thought about her future, with Rygor and Kendal.

Calisto arrived in a mountanous region as she saw a group of young women practing what it seemed a secret form of martial arts. She noticed that there was one in particular, the other girls didn't use aura but this one did. She had two distinct colors. "So she has two abilities..." she stated with a smile. Calisto shifted her weight as the other girls disappated and the girl looked at Calisto.

"What is that you want from here?" the young woman asked.

Calisto lept off the ledge landing graciously to the ground. "I was just observing" she stated. "You're a ninja aren't you?" she questioned. The girl nodded in response. The girl reached for her throwing stars. Calisto took out a chain whip as it sped towards the woman. The girl disappated as she looked at Calisto throwing the stars at her. Calisto received open gashes as the weapons expanded. "This girl is a skilled fighter...What is your ability girl?" she asked

"Why would I tell you?" she asked as the ground began to shake a little. The young woman blew into her hands as a green powder filled the air as it resonated over Calisto. Calisto expected it to be a poison but it wasn't. Soon Calisto's skin began to turn a brown color. She became stiff as bark began to grow and consume her. She was turning into a tree? As her face was now covered the young girl smirked with victory. She began to walk off when bark was sent flying everywhere as Calisto shattered the young girl's leg. The girl yelled in pain. She turned around as the girls appeared once more, each one aiming for pressure points on Calisto. Acid was shot on all of them as they fell to their dimise. "So you can make copies of yourself...an illusionist of the body...unique" she stated. The girl then shifted from the ground to a tree. She looked down. Calisto smiled. "That won't help you" she stated as she shattered the tree, the girl stook under a branch. "Now hold still" she stated as she put her hand over the young woman's face as she absorbed her aura, the girl's body unrecognizable as Calisto flexed her arm. "I can control nature and body illusions" she stated with a smile. The tree combusted as she walked off from the scene.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:15 pm

The father attepmts to strike Ambrosia with a knee, but she blocks and jabs two fingers into his chest. She didn't penetrate, but it was enough to knock the wind out of her. "I'm not going to kill you. Please, just listen."

"No!" He jumps forward into a front flip and attempts to bring his heel down on her head. She sidesteps, but catches his ankle in her hand. She then raises it, flipping him back over.

"Ahh...." He gasped as he started to get up. Before he could, Ambrosia was over him with her hands on his face.

"..." She tilts her hand, looking for his aura specifically. Once she locates it, he stops moving and draws in a large amount of air. Ambrosia's arms surged with aura. It coiled around her arm and went into her mouth. Seconds later, she stood up looking at him. He was still alive. "I didn't kill you. We Celestials can take powers without killing, but it takes alot out of us. I told you, I love this family. I'd do nothing to hurt you all, but I'd do everything to save you all." Her eyes began to fade and her pupils turned white. "Amazing...your power. It allows for understanding on a heightened level. No wonder you're so smart."

She presses her foot by his side and teleports him to his family. Ambrosia was now up on her team mentally. She looks out the window realizing that the time was near. "Gotta go."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Kurai teleported to a small town, nearly on the outskirts of the country. Walking around randomly, he crashes into a kid who fell to the floor. He had something dead in his hand and it looked like decaying matter. Confused, he asked him about it and the boy replied with an even more confusing answer. "I stared at the dirt and suddenly, it started decaying. My mommy says it has something to do with erosion." the boy said innocently. Smirking, Kurai mearly nodded before striking the boy in the neck, causing him to fall unconcious. As he absorbed all the aura in the boy, he realized the boy's ability was to be able to control erosion. What an interesting ability indeed. Teleporting to a different place, one where he knows where he's heading, he touches an old man on the shoulder. "Ah, is it time already? It goes by so fast..." the old man wheezed. A few moments later, the man was dead and Kurai got the final element he wanted.

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Calisto then arrived at Kurai. She would have to learn how to control this new ability of hers. She looked at him as a pheremone was released from her body she could not control. "I take it you have everything you need now" she asked him nonchalontly.

((Ps a pheromone is a type of hormone that can cause infatuation, nausiea, ect of diff feelings by the way))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games