Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 am
elaise walked behind and slightly to the left of amiric, seeing the people around her she quickly put the object she was holding in the bag at her waist before glancing at willow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:39 am
"Watch out!!" Amiric said quickly as a fireball crackling with black lightning surged at them. The man had summoned a Red Eyes Black Dragon that had attacked. He flicked a card free and concentrated. A wall of crystal rose from the ground, dust swirling around the base as it blocked the attack, shattering and vanishing on contact. "Mirror Wall," he murmured to Willow and Elaise.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:05 pm
elaise coughed as the wall shattered before looking at amiric " what on earth?" she murmered looking at willow who shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:42 pm
Amiric tilted his head slightly. His eyes narrowed slightly. "Seems he wants to Duel; you two find out where the others are while I keep this guy busy," he muttered quietly. I used the Mirror Wall trap to block that Black Inferno blast, he explained. If that guy has the same summoning talents I have, that makes him very dangerous if he uses them to create fear, because these abilities can kill, he warned.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:54 pm
Tarik takes the "devil" stone. It is not a spark stone. It could be a compass stone or another clue. They did not have time to examine it. "Skurai's ship is here. We need to stay away from them. They can't know what we are up to. At least we have the disguise spell working for us. Let's go back to the dragons."  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:54 pm
(Oh! And for those of you [good guys] who didn't know- Aku, Ryuu, and Tarik has taken a powerful potion taking away their demon scents or/and their appearances)

Ryuu nods then leads ahead to the field from before. Aku looks behind her biting her lip,"You guys go on...I can't leave so selfishly." She comments, disappearing. Ryuu shrugs, going on not caring.

Aku reappears next to Sanji, the smoke faint as she picks him up. Sanji blinks, then gasps as suddenly wind flies at his face. Aku disappears to the church's roof, the preist starting to search outside. "Shhh.." She says setting Sanji down. Sanji looks up to her, still confused as of why she saved him. "Your father will surely lash you, more then before...I should go." She mutters then shakes her head, then Sanji grabs her arm. "More then before? How did you know?" Sanji demands, Aku side glances. "You were hurt trying to save me before, though you didn't succeed...you were punished." She said with a sigh, tugging at her memories.

Ryuu grabs her head, eventually Aku's memories would return to her without Ryuu's eye. Not yet.. Ryuu shakes her head, walking on.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:43 pm
Sasori looks at Skurai. "Um, I don't fly and neither does Roarke. We will need some transport off the ship. I don't think I want to walk the plank. It's a long way down." Sasori was not sure what was going on with Skurai, but she figured she'd play the dumb girl so that Eiji could talk to Skurai.

She fiddles with her bag, unpacking it and repacking it. "Halcian, could you help me for a minute?" When he comes closer, she whispers "What is Skurai up to?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:00 pm
While they wait for Aku to return to the dragons, Tarik pulls out the 'devil stone' that they retrieved from Aku's mother's harp. He examines it. It is a very smooth dark stone. There does not seem to be any markings on it but it seems to be made of some unknown element that he had not seen before.

He hands it over to Ryuu, "What do you make of this stone? It is not like the others. It is not a spark stone. It could be a compass stone but is unlike the other two that I had. I don't see any writing on it. Maybe it is activated somehow or is used to activate something?" He was perplexed by this stone. There seemed to be no clue as to what to do with it.  

Mario Dragon

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:42 am
Aku shakes his hand off,"I must go, please don't do something rash." She warns, Sanji almost glaring at her. "Where will you be?" He questions, Aku avoids his eyes. "With friends, we leave now before that ship sees us." She informs him stepping back. "Who is with you?" He says, his voice slightly softer. "Friends.." Aku said with a reassuring smile, she flips off the roof landing on a preist's head. Then disappears from sight as the priests panic, Sanji watching her quietly.

----------------------------------------------------

Ryuu takes the stone, feeling over it softly. "Hmm...hard to say.." She thinks out loud, tossing the stone into her other hand. Aku reappears next to them panting. "Sorry.." She mutters then looks at the stone. Ryuu hands it to her, the stone changes color as it sets in Aku's hands. Aku blinks,"Do you guys hear anything...?" She questions as she looks around hearing whispers. Ryuu snaps, taking off her necklace then put it back on Aku.

The stone changes to a darker blue, Aku blinks as she hears her mother's voice. "She says...that its a summoning stone? She didn't say that, but that's what it sounds like.." She glances at the stone then thinks of food as her stomach growls. A bowl of rice pops out appearing on her head. "Strange way to summon rice.." Ryuu comments with a chuckle as Aku eats the rice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:50 am
Amiric's eyes narrowed slightly as the robed man smirked. "Go... now!! I don't want you getting hurt if this guy can summon the way I can!!" he said to Elaise and Willow. He was almost certain the man could, which wasn't a good thing.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:25 am
elaise nodded before grabbing willow and moving backwards heading away from the two men. " damn it." she murmered after they'd moved a short distance away and saw that they were surrounded.
" bit of a problem with getting away, it seems we're surrounded." willow said feeling the necklace around her neck warm up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:25 am
Tarik wonders what the apparent wishing stone has to do with anything but figures they will have time for that later. "Let's go to a safe house and we can plan our next move. There is a small fort in Israel that we can use temporarily. It is just across the border."  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:48 am
Roarke took flight from the airship on the Stardust Dragon. "Use your Cosmic Flare to dissuade the soldiers below," he said quietly. The dragon reared back its head and released a bolt of white hot energy that incinerated a third of the soldiers around Willow and Elaise. Amiric never took his eyes from the stranger.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:51 am
Halcian looks at Sasori and tilts his head. "What do you mean?" Halcian steps away and pulls Sasori off to the side while Eiji and Skurai continue to talk. "My Lord, knows that this maybe suicide, but he does not exactly care and neither do the rest of us." he takes a deep breath before continuing, "On the other hand, while our possible death will not affect the future, you and the guardians must live to stop Tarik... you can't do that if you're separated, now can you?" Halcian chuckles nervously, "Now get the others, I'll take you to where you need to go so you can join the others below us...

Eiji and Skurai continue to argue on why they should and shouldn't separate, but then eventually part with Eiji walking towards Sasori and the others, placing the communicator in his ear as his cheeks puffed out in annoyance.
"Stubborn brother... Halcian... Skurai wants you to join us." Eiji walks passes Sasori and Halcian as he heads to the warp gate inside the ship.

Halcian's eyes widen in shock, "Wha... what?!" He looks back at Skurai who had thrown himself into his seat and reverted to twiddling his fingers, obviously pissed off.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:00 pm
elaise summoned the rose dragon and climbed on before making it rise into the air moving towards roarke she smiled slightly as she saw willow right behind her " what took you guys so long." she said knowing that her amiric and willow had got there before the others.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games