Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:05 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine waved a bit, then smiled. "Why is he in hurry?" She thought. Then, she saw Dragon bumped to someone. She stood slightly, kind of worried to Dragon. "Uh, Dragon? Are you okay?" She called to him. She looked to him, and he's there. "Do I have to go there?" She thought.
oOoOoOoOoOo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:48 pm
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

Hearing Dragon's semi-audible words, Lurtz was partly confused at why he was leaving. At the sounds of him leaving, he opted for breaking his dad's rules to keep him from leaving. "Stay put," he breathed out only to stand up and follow after the dark haired male. His eyes had shifted up as he moved fluidly across the floor without even the slightest shuffle. Taking Dragon's wrist in his hand, thanks to the disturbance of the doctor and his companion, he quickly pulled the supposedly cursed male back to his side and somewhat behind him. He didn't like the air around that doctor.

"Sorry for my friend bumping into you, sir," he stated calmly before tapping his other hand against Dragon's chest and pointing him back to the table. "Come along, Dragon. You can't go running off in mid-conversation without a genuine reason or emergency having come up. We'll speak more over at our table so we're not disturbing anyone else." Giving a brief wave goodbye to the other two males, he started to move backwards away from the doctor and his companion while keeping one hand on Dragon's wrist in a firm yet gentle hold. The hand he'd used to wave had returned to his back so he could keep at least some distance between him and Dragon so they weren't vulnerable to whatever darkness that doctor held and yet he wasn't going to trip over Dragon's feet.

Once back to the table, Lurtz made Dragon sit in his seat while he took up Dragon's seat so as to remain between the doctor and his friends. It was a defense mechanism in truth, always trying to remain between potential threats and those he was supposed to protect. Sure he wasn't obligated to protect the two, but he felt it was what friends were supposed to do. "Why'd you go to leave? I... I did something to upset you, didn't I?" Lurtz finally allowed a form of expression to slide onto his face, a look of being upset and yet ashamed of himself.

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:56 pm
Awesome nerd
O__O!! Hahaha!
Dantes_river
Atma Bithore

User Image
Corona was about to sit down when someone bumped into him. He quickly turned to see two other boys. The one apologized for the other and hurried them back over to their seats before Corona had time to say it was okay. Oh.. Its alright... Corona trailed off. Sitting down he glanced across at Decius. Okay coffee it is then! Corona grinned at Decius..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:56 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine looked at Dragon without any emotion. "Why did you have to ran off like that?" She asked him.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:35 pm
Keiko_1357

Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

The doctor's albino red eyes sparkled with interest when he watched the flustered boy's eyes turn crimson red. What on earth could the boy have that made his eyes change color? He had to know how he worked! He had two eyes, so he could take one out and dissect it! Maybe if he replaced the eye with an entirely new eye it would still change color?
All thoughts of experimentation came to an abrupt halt when two other kids dragged the boy away. How rude, stealing his guinea pig like that! The doctor didn't linger on it, though, for he had coffee to drink! Delighted by the sound of it, he spun around to face Corona with a bright smile. "Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he giggled and hurried to the counter. He looked up at the menu and gaped at it while maintaining his permanent smile. "Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A numerous list of changed coffees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such intimidation I am feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dragon's lip quivered as he heard Vexine and Lurtz hurried over to get him. Now all eyes were on him, and he didn't like it. He preferred being lonely now instead of being tortured like this. He helplessly looked at Vexine and Lurtz before having himself taken back to the table. No, didn't they get it? Of course he felt left out, but now he was a burden! Seated with his dirt brown eyes on the ground and away from everyone's sight, he listened to Vexine and her monotone voice. See? He was a burden.
Now a prisoner of pity and humiliation, Dragon sat with his fists on his lap and his ashamed look on them. He felt tears well up in his slowly darkening eyes and lowered his head again until his dark brown hair covered them. "L-Look," he started as strongly as he could. "I-I know when I-I'm being a brat, o-okay?" His tone was very shaky, and his entire being trembled. "I-I don't want t-to bother you guys, okay?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:21 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine was kind of worried. She doesn't like people crying, or sad or upset. She raised Dragon's head and wiped his tears. "You don't have to be sorry, and you're not bothering us. I actually you bothered you two." She said. She stopped wiping his tears, then she returned to her position again.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:10 am
Atma Bithore

Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

"Bakana koto iuna yo," Lurtz responded without having realized he'd stated for the other not to be stupid in Japanese. Sliding his hand across the table, the blue haired male took Dragon's hand into his own. "Lord Dragon, you're not being a brat nor are you being a burden. I would've killed you already if you had been. My father would've even requested your head on a silver platter and yet you're still here. Please do not assume anything. I merely gave Lady Vexine a bit of advice to which she took up, explained a little about magic and answered her question. She opted to add something personal at the end, but that doesn't mean we wanted you to leave. I came here with you and I intend to leave the same way. I made the promise of being here for you because someone noticed me for the first time without it being because I was wearing a uniform wrong or because I spoke out of turn. I was taught, however, that not offering a seat to a woman is rude. We are friends, aren't we?" It was probably a bit too honest, but it was how Lurtz was. He followed his rules to a tee, not ever once being sidetracked before he reached this school, and yet here he was breaking who knows how many just to keep his promise of not leaving Dragon.

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:46 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine stared at Lurtz as he speak. She doesn't understand Japanese, but understand the rest of the speech. Then, she looked to Dragon emotionless.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:53 am
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

Eleanor smiled as Shirune ordered his food.
"Thank you" she said to the waitress and politely bowed her head down. She then turned to Shirune. Eleanor figured if Shirune did stay in the dorm with her, she might just keep it from the other girls, so they dont poke their noses into her business.

Yeah. That was a good idea, Eleanor was just going to sneak him in to begin with, and then explain it them? Either way.

"So what do you like to do?" she asked with a look of interest in her eyes. And just at that moment, their food arrived. Eleanor looked at the sushi infront of her and smiled. She poured the soy-sauce ever so carefully over it, and opened her iced tea and took a sip.

Eleanor saw one of the girls from her dorm in the cafe. Hopefully she hadn't overheard the conversation she was having with Shirune...

(No worries ^_^ )

wearing

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:38 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Corona had noticed Decius eyeing the other boy. Was it good? Corona followed Decius over to the counter as well, trying to decide what to order. I think I will just order a Chai Latte. How about you Decius? Corona asked him right as he said he was feeling intimidation. Are you having any trouble?

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:32 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" "

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune watched as Eleanor thanked the waitress and then returned her attention back towards him. At first he found it difficult to just sit there while the food was being prepared, and he began to twiddle his thumbs slightly, his eyes darting back and forth between the salt and pepper shakers. Hopefully I can get everything behind me.. Maybe just forget what happened.. Well maybe visit Skylar for old times sake... His thought were interrupted then as Eleanor asked him what he liked to do just as the food was served before them. He gave her a glance before looking down at his sandwich and picking it up, almost savoring it visually instead of physically "That's a good question... To be honest with you.. I really don't have any hobbies... Never really had friends, or family for that matter... I just.. Survive..." He replied to her before taking a bite into his sandwich.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

OCC( )

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:49 am
Lord Zodiac101

User Image
-Elizabeth Rockabell-
Elizabeth knew this was a lie but she nodded still, feeling the urge to find out what was his story was growing. It never really got to her this much, she usually avoided looking into peoples pasts but something about how he answered all her questions, he couldn't remember, and how he kept everything bottled up just seemed to confuse her.  

feddl

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:39 pm
feddl

User Image
Takaguchi Arisodo
I kept quiet as I watched the outside world go about their business. My mind wandered off into the branching "what if" scenarios that constantly played back in my mind, wondering, what if my past comes to haunt me? What if I was still in a coma and this reality was a dream? What if I suddenly remembered who I was? I pondered these thoughts as my mind envisioned these possibilities, all of them blocked off by a giant, gaping hole in my memory banks. I had spaced out for a moment, reality suddenly coming together to me and I blinked a few times, realizing that there were a few newcomers to the cafe.

((O.C.C: ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:49 pm
Keiko_1357

Atma Bithore

Dantes_river

The doctor tilted his head at Corona, interested in the choice he made. "Trouble is what I am having for the picking of my choice for the drink that is coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he hummed and looked back at his choices carefully. "Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he drawled with a finger at his bottom lip curiously. "For what purpose is the listing that is titled of the vanilla from France???????????" he inquired about French vanilla.

Dragon apprehensively looked at the two, his eyes turning from dark gray to gold in the process, and his tears only emphasized them. "Y-You're not m-mad at me?" he muttered to the two and looked at their faces. His brightening eyes went to Vexine for a moment, but as soon as he saw the lack of expression on her face he looked away, flustered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tokitomi

Blob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:44 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine smiled to Dragon. "Yes, we're not mad at you." She said with a cheery voice. She can sense Eleanor's presence, her dorm mate. "Maybe, in the right time, I can have a chat with her." She thought.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games