Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:45 pm
Silent Kei

He scowled when she pulled his hat off his face. "Don't go using big words on me, toots." he huffed and glanced up at the hat displayed on her head. "And give me my hat back!" Despite how cute it looked on her head, he didn't want his straightened black hair flying all over the place now that the wind had its chance. No, that simply wouldn't do, so he reached out to swipe his hat back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:28 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna laughed then and cocked a brow at him "Big words?" she asked smirking him as she leaned back a touch to avoid the swipe of his arm. "Why? You look better without it" she said rolling her eyes before leaning up close and pulling the hat off her own head and setting it back on his head. "You shouldn't be so shy, you're the guy here remember?"  

Silent Kei

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:44 pm
Silent Kei

Nero's blush darkened a bit when she got close, but as soon as she threatened his masculinity, his pride overtook him. "Yeah! You're little sucking comment just caught me off guard, is all." he grunted and adjusted his hat right.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna smirked at him "Uh huh" she said "So if I told you, I think you look absolutely suckable right now you wouldn't blush?" she asked laughing at her own snide innuendo. She brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face and glanced up at him her eyes glittering mischeviously.  

Silent Kei

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:03 pm
*Roaming around, Edra comes across the park. Seeing a few people out, she sits by the fountain on the grass.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:38 pm
Silent Kei

"No way!" he scoffed. The young god made a straight face with determined eyes, determined not to blush. But alas, the tiniest, tiniest, of a speck of a blush appeared on his cheeks.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna smirked "You know if you had taken it the Vampire way I think you'd be running instead of blushing, perv" she teased punching his arm light or at least what was light for her as she smirked at him. "it's only embarrasing if you take it that way" she murmured  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:21 pm
*After sitting there for awhile, Edra gets up and walks to her new dorm*  

FairyFumiko

OMFG Free

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

:± ✝✝: Savon A. Buckner :✝✝ ±:
One Winged Angel
User Image

"Death is not an option.."

Savon walked in the park and sat down to check his phone and saw nothing. He flicked his hair and looked up at the sun"it's nothing to do today". He then laid back and smiled at the peace.

"I will protect you always
I promise..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:57 pm
Silent Kei

"Vampires don't hold that much of a scare over you when you're immortal, y'know." Nero shrugged. "It's like telling that to your own kind." He scowled at the end of her statement. "Don't act like you didn't like the thought, toots." he said in his defense, rubbing his arm to make it look like it hurt.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna nodded her head "So you're not afraid of the blood sucking demons of the night?" she asked a tad surprised and also very pleased most people as soon as they heard the word vampires they ran but then again Nero was a god... she stuck her tongue out at him then and laughed "Maybe, Maybe not" she said with a smirk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:13 pm
Silent Kei

"Nah. And truthfully, I don't think that many people are now thinks to some vampires showing their soft side to the cameras." he snickered and grabbed her tongue when she stuck it out at him. "What was that, toots?" he smirked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:20 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna's eyebrows raised and her eyes widened when he grabbed her tongue. A sly look came over her eyes as she lightly bit down on his fingers holding her tongue. She drew blood then but she knew it wouldn't hurt thanks to a few special biological factors. Honestly most didn't feel pain at all when they were bitten some humans even enjoyed the numbing ecstasy although she wasn't quite sure how vampire venom would affect a god.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:39 pm
Silent Kei

"Yowch!!" Nero yelped and yanked his hand away, shaking it as if that would get rid of the tiny paper cut-like pain. "Sheesh, Piranha Mouth, no need for violence." he pouted and put his finger to his mouth to suck the blood out of the small cut. At first it stung like a paper cut, but as the venom collided with the godly blood in his system, he felt a pleasurable sensation. It made him wonder what his blood would taste like to Anna.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games