Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:23 am
Kojiro became more and more flustered as she spoke, "Wha?....lovingly...caressed?!" he thought frantically, but before he could even contemplate or regain his composure, "...Underwear and suspenders.....she is too cruel! what is she trying to do?!" he wondered, as his mind began to torment him. Kojiro shot up from the bed as he realized he was still unclothed, "Serena...just hold-" he covered his nose as he began to move quickly,"...No thats not it!" he caught himself staring for a second and quickly averted his eyes, tripping over random items on the floor, stumbling and almost taking a header into the wall. "R-right! The count-" he bumped into the door as he grabbed it, letting his gaze slip from time to time, but quickly out the door in the next heart beat, which he could feel plenty well, hie head was light and his body was numb, his breathing was shaking as he tried to regain his composure when he shut the door, trying to understand what came over him and what happened in those few moments. He suddenly realized he left Rikka in the bedroom, he thought for a second and did not even bother knocking, he didn't think his heart could take many more surprises.

Naoki began shaking the annoying Owl back and forth, his comment only fueling her rage,"....Its not the truth!" she growed again, she heard Benkei mention a possible mistake,"...You did!" she shook him even harder,"...Baka!!!!" she shouted as she began to clench tighter, then she heard him suggest letting him go,"...Fine..." she glared at him again and threw him backwards, turning back towards Benkei,"...A shrine maiden like me?...I had come here to give you this as an apology, and a token of thanks for your work the other day, I am in the area to aid in the reconstruction...unless I am no allowed to?..." she said eying him closely.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:38 am
((Genya/Benkei))

"WAHHHHHHH!" Genya flailed and wailed as he struggled to stay conscious. All the shaking eventually made Genya dizzy and passed out once he hit safety...namely...the ground. In the mean time, Benkei was furiously facepalming by rolling his eyes.

"Well, you can help out, but I mean... this is a construction zone. It is not safe here. You should have a safety helmet." Benkei explained. Even Genya had one...though th helmet had now rolled off Genya's head once he made contact with the floor. "Apology?" The Shield Owl scratched his head. Oh, right. She had crashed into him. "That is alright. It was just a passing. Thank you though. We are grateful for your thoughts." The Shield Owl smiled slightly as he righted Genya, who was most definitely thinking of scientific formulas again. The teen sure got knocked out easily. "Which shrine do you belong to?"

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:47 am
((TFP---Serena))

Serena laughed lightly at how Kojiro had reacted to her little show. She had known he would react in that way but it was still worth her actions to see it for real. The silver haired woman entered the bathroom and proceeded to shower and dress for the day.Once finished she left the bathroom and exited to bedroom with Rikka following behind her. “It is nice to see you up and about. Before we set out I will need to wash and redress your wound. Ok?” Serena opened the mini fridge and pulled out the kitten’s milk which she then poured into a dish and set on the floor for the little kitten to drink. “The bathroom is free for you. And do not worry, I have not left any underwear lying around” She rolled her eyes somewhat before helping herself to some bottled water. “It is already coming up to 2PM so try to move with haste. Oh, and if you get a chance, you might want to switch on the tv. Raven made a special appearance on the news channel.”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 am
Naoki sighed as Genya passed out,"I didn't think I hurt him that bad..." she muttered, turning her attention to the Shield Owl again,,"Regardless...its an apology...." she explained. She looked towards him and nodded, "I am from the Izayoi Shrine, located within the Yasaka Province.." she said calmly.

Kojiro looked a her with an embarrassed sigh as she mentioned her kindness to avoid leaving her underwear around, Kojiro figured he was never cut out to live with a woman, ignoring the thought, he began heading to the Bathroom, and quickly washed up and got himself straightened out, Kojiro made his was back to Serena, this time already forgoing any humiliating measures. He had his coat and shirt off, his pale skin easier to distinguish in the light. Kojiro managed tot take a peek at the screen as Raven spoke, he kept to his thoughts to himself remembering the Human that saved him, but he then tried to speak,"...Serena...Raven is fighting to stop oppression....what is this freedom fighting called if we are attacking a peaceful truce?...." he asked quietly.

((rushed post! GOT TO LAVE ASAP headed to afgan for a few weeeks no return date is sure! Bir- I mean Haka will have my characters unless I post otherwise XD))  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:08 pm
Thomas had listened to Raven's broadcast over the radio station which was now covering it in search for 'clues'. Stupid people. The Owls of Europe had to had known of Raven's work in America and South America. This bunch had been catching the brunt of Human hatred for centuries. Hitler's spurring of the matter only made it worse on them. Thomas rested his chin against his hand which was propped up by the limousine's door handle. His dark brooding eyes turned to Diana who seemed to be feeling a bit of nostalgia. "Yer looking a lil'....homesick there Marone. I can't promise that after this, this whole thing will be done. I can promise that our road will be loads shorter though," assured the Owl of Death. His legs crossed when he readjusted his sitting. Out of the window, there was silence. An almost dead silence at that. There was a shifting of aura in the air thanks to the Owl's deep contemplation on what to do next. It would only be minutes now before something drastic happened somewhere thanks to Raven's little speech.

~~~

"Alright....I'm up. I'm up...." After Moli sent a text to his father, and arose from the other side of the bed, his attire had drastically altered. When he fell, he only had on a pair of boxers, but coming up, his upper body was covered in a black waistcoat adorned with white pinstripes and dark yellow buttons. Beneath the vest like coat, he wore a dark button up with white pinstripes to match the outer. His pants were dark and were jean fabric. No tie was around his neck. His shoes bore no laces, but could easily fit his foot when he got them on. Instantly, he dressed himself, leaving his hair to naturally relax and hang unlike his father and brother's. "Alright, let's get going then huh?" Moli before placing a light kiss on Aeon's cheek and speeding off into the midst of the area.

~~~

"Oh my god it's quiet," said Roulin in a low voice. The last thing he need to do was to stand out in this zone of silence. He kept Cecilia close to him constantly expecting something to jump out of the ghost-like area. He returned to the bar that Amara had shown them to last night. The door was open, but no one was inside. Not even the bartender. "Yeah, I feel that I may have to get serious really soon...you feel that swirling in the air?" Like his father, Roulin was attuned with the energy that other Owls gave off. If it were visible to the naked eye, it would resemble a whirlpool in the skies above. Telekinetically, Roulin got himself a drink of root beer and brought the mug to him once the dispenser filled his cup. On the cup, he soon noticed was blood and over at the left wall was a star-shaped hole. Instantly, he deduced that a fight was brewing in that direction. The bartender, who was indeed there, was simply dead behind the bar. He was hit by something. "Great...C'mon Che....where are you?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm
Aeon looked at Moli and rolled her eyes and began to rush with her light herald boyfriend. Aeon opened her bag as she smiled at the contents, it was something that would help Moli and her relax later, "Where are we heading Moli? I doubt that we can even get across town good without engaging in some kind of fighting" she decided.

Descending Amara was out in the streets of Italy, as one could expect there was fighting already. OWLs who had stayed to themselves for years, were now revolting, terrorizing their former oppressors. Amara began to defend the humans in her sight as she telekineticly slammed a few OWLs into nearby buildings. "All humans please run!!!" said to them as she broke two fire hydrants and began to focus their blast on all OWLs she could see. She had to be careful in a fight like this because of her child but just because she was pregnant didn't mean she was useless.

Jeannie looked at Lucien and smiled. "So do you want to go ahead and meet up with the others? Or would you prefer for us and that kid Vincent to go? His power is good enough for crowd control" she had suggested. She much like Lucien was a strategist, and they needed every winning card they could pull. Grabbing her white jacket she looked at Lucien and awaited a reply.

Noel sitting on a roof in Italy saw the whole thing. William, I trust that you're not on some bullshit today....how about you meet up with me and we do some crowd control on these idiots who are fighting she asked him. She continued to watch as people destroyed buildings and she simply made them reappear.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:29 pm
Mahareshi Rorsch
Che had managed to get back to his hotel room in one piece last night. If the Karaoke bar and it's two magical singers didn't kill him, then either Will or Kate would've. As an apology to her, he let her take the bed while he took the floor and a nearby chair. Will, whom Che later that night deemed 'The King of Blocking' was given the couch. Sleeping wasn't an easy task for the Italian, but he managed somehow. He'd been in far worse positions than that. "Welp...looks like we've got ourselves a job huh Dante?" asked Che to the imaginary spirit of his deceased brother. Only in times of solitude and contemplation did the dandelion haired man find himself musing to nothing. Looking over to the room Kate was in, he only nodded. Surely, she was awake. She seemed like the type to never sleep. Hopefully she got some rest in though. Today was a day for war and Che's mindset was playing defense until an opportunity presented itself. Taking up about four decks of playing cards he'd found, he went to shuffling them as the whacked activist owl went on with her speech...

Scythe de Zaran
((UNS - Will))

Somehow...somehow.... an unlikely trio had shared a hotel room for the night. The questions of "why" and "how" had no answers. The Satan Owl clearly had much better arrangements available to him, but he ended up staying with his student and his student's new found love interest, Katherine Jule.

As Che found, the "King of Blocking" was no pushover. Apparently, the devil was adept at more than just offense and mindgames. Che would have already known that though thanks to his prior years of training with the Satan Owl. There was always some other hidden card that the blonde could play. Despite Will's ridiculous antics, he survived and blocked all retaliation and retorts tossed at him....and thus, earned the couch.

Will had napped a little during the night, but the Satan Owl did not need any sleep at all. In reality, he was keeping a watch on his former student, the one man he thought of as his son. Even so, he didn't turn the couch over to his "beloved" student just to annoy the former God Owl successor. Nevertheless, Che seemed content with the chair and the floor.

Currently, the Satan Owl was lounging on the couch, preventing Che from sitting on the couch while listening to Raven's broadcast. He was leaning on an arm of the sofa and his feet were propped on the other end of the couch. A smirk formed and widened on his face as he heard the broadcast. Ah, Raven... you are getting there. That's still not enough though, but at least you've made things a bit more exciting. "Lovely...now what are you mumbling about over there, Cheani kid? Wishing for Ms. Brooding Darkness to wake up?" Of course, William DeScythe had heard perfectly what Che had said out loud. His ears were still above the usual par of ordinary humans and Owls, and he noticed that Che kept looking toward Kate's room. The Italian practically had a crown atop his head that labelled him as "loser." "Cheani Cheani." Will chanted as he suddenly got up and patted his student on the head. "You want her to wake up? Then go wake her up then." The devil smiled innocently before abruptly chucking Che with perfect precision into Kate's room and so Che landed right on top of Kate. "Mmm... now wake her up, Cheani."

Even though everyone had tried to get her to sing just one song, Kate had refused every one of their attempts. Che was right. Kate had indeed not slept if at all since they had returned from the karaoke bar the night before. Fortunately for him, and Will as well, the two men had managed to avoid her wrath against them for making her stay at that party. She had not spoken to anyone since then end of that gathering either. Che had basically allowed her to have the main bedroom in the suite as a sort of pitiful apology to making her go to the karaoke bar. And Kate had gone along with it without a single word. Not even good night to Che, or even Will, not that the Satan Owl deserved it anyway. The rest of the night, Kate had spent either staring out the window while sitting on the windowsill, or laying on the bed.

By the time morning came around, Kate was once more laying on the bed. This time, on her back but staring out the window with her gaze fixated through the glass. Staring out into space, if you will. However, she did hear the news broadcast that Che had playing on the TV of Raven giving out her idiotic spiel of inciting violence which would only beget more violence in the end. And basically just reverse the roles for Humans and Owls in the end. And then the whole cycle would just repeat itself over and over. Kate let out a light sigh to herself. That was when she had the breath knocked out of her by Che being tossed on top of her from the other room by Will. Blinking in both shock and surprise, Kate turned her head to look at Che. "What on Earth are you thinking, Che Presidiomini!?" she said aloud before shoving Che off of her and sitting up at the same time. "Now. Get off of me!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:36 pm
Nikolai yawned and slowly opened his eyes. The dancing owl immediately shut them again as the sun was leaking through the curtains of his hotel room, and he didn't have his sunglasses on. Why didn't he have his sunglasses on? He covered his eyes and sat up, reaching into his jacket pocket to find that he wasn't wearing his jacket, in fact, he wasn't wearing his suit at all; he wasn't wearing anything. Why wasn't he wearing anything and what in the world happened last night? Blinking behind his hand, Nik reached over to the nightstand and found his glasses. He put them on and finally opened his eyes. The sunlight was just barely leaking through the curtains, but it was shining right in his face when he was laying down. He tired to remember what had happened the night before. Looking around the room, he didn't notice anything too different aside from the fact that his new suit was in a pile on the floor, which wasn't the way he would have left it, but what caught his eye was the pile of clothes next to his suit; they looked familiar, and they weren't his clothes, so whose clothes were they? He turned to look on the other side of the room and noticed the rather obvious frame of a woman laying next to him. It was at that point that everything clicked in his mind. "Oh... right." Nik finally remembered what happened last night.

Stretching lightly and smiling to himself, he swung his legs over the side and got up. He grabbed his clothes and headed into the bathroom. After a quick shower, Nik came out of the bathroom, wondering where his headphones were. He quickly spotted them hanging on a clothes hanger in the closet. He took them out and put them on, then moving them around his neck. He was being as quiet as possible, so he wouldn't wake Anya up. He didn't turn his music on,and simply went back to the bed and laid back, looking over at Anya and smiling slightly before sighing lightly and resting his eyes.

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:39 pm
Cecilia accompanied Roulin to the bar where they had gone the evening before. The silence in the air was very much chilling and brought discomfort to the Azure Owl despite the fact that she did not let this known out loud. She folded her arms across her chest as she looked around the bar. There was a malevolence in the air that she had never felt before. This made itself prominent when she laid eyes upon the bartender who was dead. The Owls that followed Raven's cause were out for blood and they would kill anyone who opposed them. She then glanced at the star shaped hole that was in the left wall of the karaoke bar. Roulin seemed to be concerned about the whereabouts of Che. Yet if there was a battle brewing from the direction of the hole, didn't one of them need to be there? She looked up at her purple eyed boyfriend. "Listen, why don't you stay here and wait for Che? I could go see if there is a battle happening in the direction past that hole and perhaps aide those in need if there is," she suggested not leaving just yet in case she was asked to do something else instead.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:10 pm
((@Viktor: Sorry for leaving you hanging this weekend! I was at NY Comic Con, I was really tired when I got back on Saturday so I didn't see your post until today. sad Anyway, I was planning on doing something with Erin while they were at the Pantheon, but I guess I'll have to wait to actually do it. Or just randomly have it happen as a flashback or something.))

===

The first thing Anya heard when she woke up was the sound of the shower running from the bathroom. She was only half awake at the time, so she was wondering where she was and who could possibly be using the shower right now since she was still in bed. As such, she hadn't realized yet that she wasn't in her own room. The sheets underneath her body felt different but she hadn't realized yet that she didn't have any clothes on. It also hadn't crossed her mind yet about what exactly happened the night before.

Letting out a sigh, Anya figured she might as well at least start becoming more awake than she already was at this point. Blinking slowly to force the sleepiness away, Anya could make out a figure emerging from behind the bathroom door. She couldn't entirely tell who it was though because it was dark in the room and the bathroom light was behind the person coming out of the bathroom. However, after a couple more blinks to let her vision adjust to the low lighting in the room, Anya watched the figure move out of her field of vision. A few seconds later, she felt the person, whoever it was, lay down on the other side of the bed. Due only to curiosity, Anya forced herself to turn over onto her other side just to find out who else was in the room with her.

With a slight frown in order to force herself to see better through her sleepy eyes, Anya could make out that it was Nik laying down next to her. It was then that it dawned on her; about what had happened last night. She blinked once or twice in realization as she blushed lightly. Without thinking twice about it, Anya moved herself closer to Nik. There were a few reasons why she did this. One was because she couldn't help it. Another was because she found that she liked being next to Nik. And the last, more minor reason was because she was embarrassed still to have Nik know that she was blushing.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:43 pm
Roulin could see the fight going on just down the street and the people in the surrounding buildings quivering and pacing in though. All of them knew that Raven was right and that this world was theirs for the taking. To an extent, Roulin knew this...there was nothing to refute Raven's claim. Sighing, Roulin turned away from the hole, but his vision kept him aware of it. "No...don't do that. I'd rather there be at least two other people here with us before we leave. Even then, that fight down the road isn't ours. Our fight is with Raven..." the Four Suits leader decided. This mission would go smoothly even if he had to take the reigns firmly.

The coat Roulin wore was tossed to a booth over to his left. His attire without it consisted of a pure white polyester shirt which had one button unbuttoned at the top. The fabric would allow almost unrestricted movement and the dark paper shield he wore closer to his torso would provide him that Che-like protection. His pants, a pair of white, rather baggy, loose-fitting slacks would give him the range of motion he needed today. His shoes were slick and black and shined with the utmost fashion. Prominent were the silver buckles that would soon be meeting with the faces of those needed to be calmed. After taking a brief look at the silver watch that clicked incessantly on his left wrist, Roulin then continued. "Moli will and Aeon will be here in five, four, three...."

"This is where we're headed. Our...base of bases!" And just as predicted, Moli's traveling came to an end at the empty Karaoke bar. The light blue eyes of the Herald sat upon Roulin and Cecilia first, then at the emptiness of the bar. "Yeah, I see that I wasn't going crazy...it's far to quiet around here..."

Roulin stood up and looked at the three now accompanying him. Aeon, Moli and Cecilia. Undoubtedly a strong team, but with defensive flaws. They could manage for now, but not for an extended period. Working calculations in his mind faster than he'd ever done, Roulin could find that many outcomes were possible, though most of which involved losing Cecilia and or Lomoli. "Hmph....alright, alright," said the ring leader decisively. "We have two choices right now. Because we have a sufficient amount of people, what should we do. Mitigate the upcoming squabble by trying to save humans and stop the rampaging Owls.....or look for Raven? I can tell you know, she's not near this place. Your call guys."

~~~

"Shut up Will. I'm trying not to have my face torn off alright? Sorta gonna need her for defense today..." Che chided Satan before going back to knocking. To Will's behest, he knocked once more, but louder than before. Of course, Kate, the solitary, did not respond. Hunching in defeat, Che prepared to turn and prepare for what was to come today. But before he could, Will's hands were at the top of his shirt and pants chucking him into Kate's room onto her bed. Surprised and....flabbergasted, Che shook off the daze of actually being thrown. After lifting his head from the rather soft area atop the bed he'd landed, he gasped when he realized that the bed wasn't where he'd face planted. Unfortunately (fortunately?) for him, just between Kate's bosom was where Che's face had plopped. Still frozen in fear, he closed his eyes and lowered his face again, sighing, "Oh....this is not good...."

"Will, you damned idiot! I'll kill you! Why'd you....oh...good morning Kate. I-I can explain this..." Che first spoke in a raspy, high pitched whisper, but once Kate's eyes rolled onto him, his middle finger flailing ceased, and spoke somewhat clearer. Her reaction to him being thrown onto her wasn't what he'd expected. Rather than ripping him in half then and there, she simply pushed Che off of her and sat up in the bed. Che could tell that she hadn't been to sleep all night, but that wasn't important to the moment. Maybe later when staying awake was would be an issue, but not now since an angry Kate was more important. "What was I thinking? Oh, you know. I was thinking of being thrown in here by my buddy Will...anyway, I'm going to need you to get up if that's okay with you. Busy day today, you know?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 pm
Cecilia tore her gaze away from the star shaped hole and turned towards Roulin. She didn't want to leave the humans in the hands of the Owls who followed Raven's cause. But Roulin was right. Raven was their main priority right now. Cecilia then heard the voice of Moli and turned to him giving a nod of greeting before folding her arms aross her chest and shifting her weight to one foot as she listened to Roulin's plan and the two choices that he had given them. "Raven is the main priority at this time. We should go after her. I'm sure the others will protect the humans from the Owls who are part of Raven's cause," Cecilia said. She wasn't going to suggest splitting up. The others would see to it that the humans were protected. It also unnerved her slightly that Che hadn't arrived yet. Where the hell was that lecherous womanizer? Running her fingers through her white tresses, she turned to the dead bartender and bent down on her haunches before him and said a prayer in her native Romanian tongue for him hoping that he would find peace where he was going before she stood up and joined Roulin's side once again.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:07 pm
Aeon listened to what Roulin had to say and then Cecilia. Aeon honestly didn't mind, she just knew that getting to Raven wouldn't be as easy as they would hope. Aeon had a defensive ability of making barriers and she had actually trained herself in that department. She could also duplicate herself to help humans nearby. "I say we go after Raven as well but I know it won't be an easy fight...hell getting to her won't even be easy" she added as she sighed.

Evelynn was on a balcony overlooking the city. It was pure chaos. They were coming...she knew they were coming. In the distance she could feel a psychic utilizing their abilities. She didn't even try and pry into the mind of Amara but rather kept to herself. She would advise Raven soon. Raven as you know a group of OWLs lead by that Roulin fellow will come looking for you she projected to the Quaking OWL. Clasping her hands she began to think....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 pm
Nikolai continued resting his eyes until he felt Anya roll over next to him and move closer to him. He opened his eyes and looked over at her, smiling lightly. "Morning, or rather, afternoon. It's late... we really slept in." He continued smiling and put an arm around her and moved a little closer to her, not missing the blush on her cheeks. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the tv remote. He pointed it at the tv and powered it on, flipping channels for a short bit until he got to the "news" where Raven's message was being broadcast. Nik frowned as he watched and then sighed as the speech ended. "We have a terrible way of getting caught up in things don't we?" Nik leaned over and kissed the top of Anya's head before saying, "We could either get involved or not, but whether we get involved or not won't matter if the rest of the owls start fighting in the streets. We could get out of Europe for a while if we really wanted." Nik sighed lightly and paused before continuing, "It's up to you Anya, I'll follow you wherever you want to go." Nik then turned off the TV as the new kept repeating the broadcast for some reason.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 pm
IBlameRoadSuess
Nikita, Neah, and Danny had arrived at the station when Raven wanted them to, Nika carrying her duffel bag of weapons, along with some extra equipment of her own, mostly bandoliers and pockets for carrying ammo. While Raven's speech was going on, she had given Neah her shotgun, and Danny her rifle, while she took the Bren gun, giving the others all of the ammo for their specific weapon. She had gone back later that day and bought extra magazines to hold the ammo for her guns, so she didn't have to bother reloading the ones she had in the middle of a gunfight. Nika looked like she was read for war, and she pretty much was. She smiled as Raven finished her broadcast and gave the order to kill the crew. They didn't need the humans anymore so why should they live longer than they needed to? She pulled back the bolt on her gun to load it and smiled even wider when Lorna killed a few of the crew. "Leaving some for the rest of us Lorna? Letting a few others have some fun? How kind of you dear."

Nika walked up to one of the standing crew members who flinched as she had her gun pointed towards him. She smiled pleasantly and kicked him in the chest, sending him into the wall nearby. She didn't kick him hard enough to put him through the wall, but hard enough to break a bone or two. She walked up to him and put her boot on his chest again, saying to the rest of the people who just so happened to be in the room, "Don't aim for the head unless you absolutely have to. Only in death are these humans good for something, but they need their heads for Danny to control them." She smiled at the man and then removed her boot from his chest before firing her gun into his chest and stomach. She only fired about five shots, but that was enough to kill the man. She lifted her gun back up towards the ceiling and smiled, "Now this is a gun!" Nika laughed lightly and looked at the other crew members who were still alive, who were nearly white as sheets with fear, she pointed the gun at them and they flinched, but she didn't fire, after all, she figured a few others would want to have fun as well.

Neah looked rather odd, bag of clothes draped over one arm, shotgun, courtesy of his sister, in the other. Hearing the kill order from Raven he really didn't expect there to be any survivors left for him to kill, what with Nika just getting her hands on a bunch of new toys. And yet she seemed to be holding back. Neah smirked, tilting his head at his sister. "Oh so you show restraint only when we are given free will to do what we want? Kicking a man and he's still alive and not even shooting your new toy once. My my, who are you and what have you done with my sister." Cocking the gun once Neah held it up, pointed at the nearest frightened human and pulled the trigger. The man was lifted off the ground from the impact, a large concave red mess where his chest had once been. "Hmm well at least he still has a head...thats all you need right?" Neah lowered the gun to c**k it again.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games