Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:00 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oy! A little picking on Kay is overlooked, but don't pick on poor Blood! D:

yadda yadda yadda yadd... whatever... blood will get whatever he deserves... :::giggles evilly::: besides he pissed on my bike and my boots! he just gives those poor wittle sad eyes and whimpers and gets away with everything... not gonna work on me...:::giggles evilly:::

Blood good Gryphon! D:

You be nice!

hmmm... :::digs arround her trunk for dictionary:::... uhmmmm... define nice?

Pleasant, agreeable, satisfactory, pleasant-mannered, good-natured, kind. :I

what the ********..... :::she blinks and wants to vomit::: you gotta be on glue... just what the hell you think i am ghandi?

Don't have the strength to manage it? :/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:02 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Blood good Gryphon! D:

You be nice!

what the ********..... :::she blinks and wants to vomit::: you gotta be on glue... just what the hell you think i am ghandi?

Huh... hell no... just dont wanna soil my reputation... :::giggles evilly::: now nore more of that dirty talk... or ill put you in corner you wont like... :::giggles evilly::: twisted  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:03 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Blood good Gryphon! D:

You be nice!

Huh... hell no... just dont wanna soil my reputation... :::giggles evilly::: now nore more of that dirty talk... or ill put you in corner you wont like... :::giggles evilly::: twisted

Can't do that. Sorry. xP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:05 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Can't do that. Sorry. xP

:::pulls out her poking stick then she pokes him in the side::: Silence evil doer! twisted  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:07 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Can't do that. Sorry. xP

:::pulls out her poking stick then she pokes him in the side::: Silence evil doer! twisted

*pokes her with my lightsaber* -_- You're the evildoer here, xP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:10 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Can't do that. Sorry. xP

:::blinks then she scowls::: HEY!.... that was not funny... you poked me... damnit now I feel dirty... ::::she frowns then smacks him upside head with her stick:::...dirty boy! no one touches me... :::growls::: evil  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:11 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Can't do that. Sorry. xP

:::blinks then she scowls::: HEY!.... that was not funny... you poked me... damnit now I feel dirty... ::::she frowns then smacks him upside head with her stick:::...dirty boy! no one touches me... :::growls::: evil

*wanders around playing with his lightsaber's whooshy sound* .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:14 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Can't do that. Sorry. xP

:::she snarls as she watches him with a scowl::: yea you wander arround all ya want... imma watchin ya... :::giggles as she thinks of evil things:::... oh yea im watchin ya... and imma gonna keep my stick ready too... :::giggles evilly::: twisted  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:17 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Can't do that. Sorry. xP

:::she snarls as she watches him with a scowl::: yea you wander arround all ya want... imma watchin ya... :::giggles as she thinks of evil things:::... oh yea im watchin ya... and imma gonna keep my stick ready too... :::giggles evilly::: twisted

*sneaky lightsaber poke* :I  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:27 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

yadda yadda yadda yadd... whatever... blood will get whatever he deserves... :::giggles evilly::: besides he pissed on my bike and my boots! he just gives those poor wittle sad eyes and whimpers and gets away with everything... not gonna work on me...:::giggles evilly:::

Blood good Gryphon! D:

You be nice!

you will find none of those apply to my daughter Kasai dear Kay................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:34 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

HEY! ::;she scowls and once again smacks him upside his head with her stick::: Evil doer you're sentenced to that corner way over there.. :::scowling she points at the far corner::: i have just banned you from my corner.. now away with you evil doer!.... unless you'd care for a quick punishment and take 50 lashes as you're chained to my wall... :::giggles evilly:::  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Blood good Gryphon! D:

You be nice!

You're doin it again mother dear... :::she scowls while folding her arms over her chest::: or do i need to call them again?  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Blood good Gryphon! D:

You be nice!

I didn't say 'are' nice, I said 'be' nice. xP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:04 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

HEY! ::;she scowls and once again smacks him upside his head with her stick::: Evil doer you're sentenced to that corner way over there.. :::scowling she points at the far corner::: i have just banned you from my corner.. now away with you evil doer!.... unless you'd care for a quick punishment and take 50 lashes as you're chained to my wall... :::giggles evilly:::

Pfft, they're all my corners. xP

I'm second in command of the Temple and first in my threads. The only reason you're not in the dungeon is because I'm so confident you'd enjoy it! =P  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Winged Timberwolf

Friendly Werewolf

13,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:41 pm
Walls of text emotion_omnomnom  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games