Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:18 pm
I'm in!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:06 pm
Nakie Party!
dramallama wahmbulance dramallama  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:05 pm
xp Poor Waffles, she's in for a bit of a shock. She turns her back for five minutes and the guild becomes a nudist colony!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:16 pm
Maybe she'll join us too! pirate

Tak you said something about underwear and September...

Guesswhaaaaaat? Kirby-chan will be fifteen in *checks clock* 6 days, 1 hour and 44 minutes! ><  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:16 pm
She so would. I know she is secretly a Gaian Nudist. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:25 pm
Hello all! Today, I, The Great and Mighty Kurai, asked a girl out! And today, I, The Great and Mighty Kurai, got rejected. She says we're "just friends" which is cool with me I guess. I mean, I disagree with me, but that happens a lot. I'm mean, I didn't really expect her to say yes, I hoped so much that it overshadowed the high probability that she would say no, but I hoped. It is always kinda disappointing though, I mean, that's how she feels so I can't exactly be mad at her, but part of me is like "no no no, the correct answer is 'yes, Travis, when will you pick me up?'" But hey, life happens, and we all gotta get over it......In case you can't tell, this is me coping. mrgreen  

Kurai_kotori

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:43 pm
Kirby has been rejected once. Caroline slapped said rejecter in a very public place. Kirby is fine with herself. <3

But Kirby has never been a rejector. Kirby wonders why that is.

Kirby loves third person.

But she wonders about her non-complicated love life.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:05 pm
Reese has never been rejected.

Reese has never had anyone to reject.

Reese is fine with this.  

Reese_Roper

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:32 pm
Cara-san has never personally asked anyone out. Cara-san isn't involved with Fred anymore. Cara-san is content with her love life. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:55 pm
Kirby recently wondered about her non-complicated love life.

Now Kirby is pissed off at it.

Why does one have to be normal anyway? Or more normal than the average de-normalcy? Why does one have to have a devoted boyfriend to carry on an intelligent conversation after hours on something relatively deep, and why does only said boyfriend (and possibly a friend and a half) know or care about things that said girlfriend really cares about? And perhaps if said boyfriend was not able to understand, would said boyfriend be willing to vent to said girlfriend even if said girlfriend could or would not understand in the slightest?

And why is it that in this damn world, the only people available to give you a non-awkward hug is a committed lover of some sort?

Rrrr.

and,

Fred is involved with Nikki. Fred and Nikki seemed fine with it last Kirby checked. Cara-san shouldn't be involved with Fred-no-baka anyway.  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:02 pm
Haha, Fred isn't involved with Nicky, Fred and Nicky are like me and Derek. And Derek hugs us alla time, and it's not that awkward, right? Erm, right? sweatdrop

Kay, maybe a little awkward. But only when he picks you up. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:47 pm
Maybe if Derek was a man-whore, Fred and Nikky would be like you and Derek. Derek can be awkward, but I do love Derek-hugs. ><  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:14 pm
What is wrong with hugging? I hug people all the time.. Then again. Everyone thinks I am a slut. -shrugs- Oh well. Anyways.

Never been rejected.
Been the rejector.. a few times..
Have a boyfriend. He makes me smile.

And actually Kirby, it took a long time for my boyfriend and I to be able to vent to each other. Its not that we didnt trust each other.. we just didnt want to add to the others own personal problems.

And I dont really talk with anyong. If they have interest or not. Not to much for me I may say.

On a side note. I am so sorry guys. School started - Takky is stressed. already failed 2 tests. And can only re-do one of them. Giving blood on tuesday, and been playing football with the boys. My boyfriend says hi.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:26 pm
Why is everyone always so busy/stressed? I never understand. But maybe it's because I'm un-smart and failing. :/  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:29 pm
You're not failing. It's too early in the year to fail.

Hiii, Tak's boyfriend-san. Hiiii, Tak-chan. heart Don't be stressed? We'll bake you e-muffins?

FOOBALL! heart I adore football.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games