Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:11 pm

Did anyone notice the RE1 remix version song on the Umbrella Chronicles website? I love it!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:22 pm

We need an MP3 of it... Capcom, do some promotion.

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:54 am

Okay, I couldn't find the Resident Evil dreams thread... So I'll post my first time online inspired dream I had.

So I was in a zombie situation, you know, surviving with some other people. I don't remember most of it...
Then one of the people surviving with me got really injured and I have nothing to heal them. And the zombies are coming in... So I do the one thing I can do, I drag that person into the next room... Of course it's a bathroom the size of a closet... Just barely bigger than that.

So I'm looking for a first aid kit, and of course, there isn't one. So the person with me is SOL. And the zombies are now crowded right outside the door... So I decide that I have to get help, I shove at the door and push the many of the zombies aside. It wasn't easy. So I manage to get out and then I woke up...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:06 pm

Damn always at the good parts.

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

miabyte

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:17 pm

Hey, I found this note on the lab floor today, here's what it said.

Note
Mr. Beta and Mr. Extreme, I have conducted an act for our mighty organisation. I have digitally recorded and taken the specific audio file you requested from the staff profile page under Username: RE Password: UC. Fear not it is a high quality version which you can download here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5mmjwnmmwm1

I hope this is of use to you as it could be substantial evidence of undercover units trying to infiltrate our organisation. In addition, I have also come across a second audio file embedded in another staff profile page on the lab PC under Username: RE-4 Password: Wii. You can download it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?71nuyz5qimz

I will continue to look for imposters,
- Agent X

Who is this mysterious agent X???

XD
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:55 pm

How did he know who we were? eek

Biohazard EXTREME

miabyte

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:35 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
How did he know who we were? eek
I don't know, but he's a fellow employee. Anyway, ya like the downloadable music?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:27 pm

Yes, it brought hope to the empty void in my soul.

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:53 pm

Wow XINVADER, It seems you may know this person., but don't care, I have the file now. >_>

Maybe he can lend a hand on getting meh the RE 1.5 music. Damnit, Capcom needs to release a soundtrack for 1.5 or a soundtrack for all the unreleased.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:20 pm

Well since the person was me... rolleyes xd I might be able to help. I got the music by using a digital recorder which just records any sound on the PC. If you have like a video with the music on I can record it. (Must be under 3 minutes though.)

miabyte

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:30 pm

XINVADER
Well since the person was me... rolleyes xd I might be able to help. I got the music by using a digital recorder which just records any sound on the PC. If you have like a video with the music on I can record it. (Must be under 3 minutes though.)
Ahh I knew it was you, thought I play it out a bit. Anyway the video I was talking about was here.The song starts at 0:45 off the video. If it's a objective you can pull of, I'd be grateful. blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:34 pm

MM-212 Beta
XINVADER
Ahh I knew it was you, thought I play it out a bit. Anyway the video I was talking about was here.The song starts at 0:45 off the video. If it's a objective you can pull of, I'd be grateful. blaugh
I'll try sir, yet lack of sleep may hinder my efforts. Tis 05:34 in merry old England.

miabyte

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:47 pm

Better keep an eye on this one. ninja *Sends Fax to Red Umbrella.*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:02 pm

Umm... Beta... That song is on RE2... It's in the game... The song is called Wreckage of the Mad Experiment...

Biohazard EXTREME

miabyte

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:03 pm

Well here it is... it's the specific song you selected on there which started at 0:45. It only lasts for about a minute though but is the full song.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5jidjmlqlwl

If you wish for the others they will have to wait for another day.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games