Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:38 pm

"Hero." Gohma replied to each question. His eyes turned malevolently violet once more and the dark chakra swirled around him. "You fool Hero. Did you think that would honestly fool any of us."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:39 pm

Taren look scared and jump to towards Hero with angry"You Bast ard I will kill you"Taren threw 7 kunias towards Hero in rage and with paper bombs attached to them"DIE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hero shot seven kunias at the other ones and watched them blow up "Well well little taren came to fight" Hero grasped the fakes Katanas "Come on"

i3 tails Yagura

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:40 pm

Miharu looked shockedly at Hero "He-ro.... what are you doing?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:41 pm

Miharu got up and ran to Taren "DON'T!!" she grabbed his arm and stepped in front of him before she looked back to Hero "Why are you doing this??"

Rikku Mage

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:43 pm

*Machante yelled at Hero in rage.*

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! Do you enjoy this or something? We're not even the targets you and your friends are after. So beat it!"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:44 pm

"Well my body is some were safe in a special place. I thought you would see it would be Another but still I can easily take you down"As long as my chakara doesnt run out"

i3 tails Yagura

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:45 pm

"We won't attack you you know?" Miharu walked to him "You're my brother after all..."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:46 pm

"Wait I hope miyko doesnt come cause If he does I am screwed"Hero looked at machante"I enjoy fighting my old friends but Taren is a target to me cause He knows everything about shadow"Hero slide out a katana"The old hero is long gone now"

i3 tails Yagura

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:47 pm

Gohma laughed harshly. "Hero... When I find your body... I'm going to kill you slowly..." Gohma took a step forward. He was completely undaunted by Hero.

Tokuno held his ebony katana tightly. His other hand held a scroll and his lips were moving softly.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:48 pm

Miharu shot a ball of wind at Gohma and Tokuno "DON'T YOU DARE TO KILL HIM!!" she then walked to Taren and hugged him "Nor him!"

Rikku Mage

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:48 pm

*Machante glared at Hero.*

"Well, I wouldn't say totally gone. You were an arrogant a*****e then and you're an arrogant a*****e now....the only difference is that you stooped down lower than I'd expect you to."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:52 pm

Gohma blocked the wind easily. "Is this what you've come to Miharu... Helping that piece of s**t who has killed relentlessly and destroyed countless things in this village in the name of the Akatsuki." Gohma's voice was cold. "Then you deserve the fate aligned for you at this point; Death at the hands of Hero."

Tokuno continued without even a pause. His trap was almost set.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:52 pm

"Well you didnt know me before I died and got revived Anyways whoever stands in my ways of taren will die"Hero launched seven kunias and miharu
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:53 pm

"HE'S MY BROTHER GOHMA!!! OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!" she was still grabbing teran as she shot another ball at Tokuno

Rikku Mage

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:54 pm

*Machante joined Tokuno and Ghoma her needles in hand. She smirked.*

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore. You came at a bad time Hero."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games