Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:55 pm

No.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Well, Stick doesn't really seem to want it, so yeah. o wo

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Perhaps you might like this series, Rednal. o wo

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:41 pm

*Hires Harry Dresden to help*

o wo

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:43 pm

What?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:45 pm

TV Tropes
Literature: The Dresden Files

"My name is Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden. Conjure by it at your own risk. When things get strange, when what goes bump in the night flicks on the lights, when no one else can help you, give me a call. I'm in the book."
— Harry Dresden

A horror/fantasy/mystery series of novels, fourteen and counting plus associated short stories and comic miniseries and the like, by Jim Butcher. Harry Dresden is a wizard and private detective operating out of modern day Chicago, and reluctantly hired by a special police task force as a consultant on supernatural crimes. A cross between urban gothic fantasy and Film Noir, the Genre Savvy main character cracks jokes about the various tropes it uses. Adapted into a drama series on the Sci Fi Channel. There's also a tabletop RPG, which is much more faithful to the books, as it's written from the characters' perspective.

Harry meets a wide variety of characters in the series, including Karrin Murphy, the Action Girl cop who's aware of the city's supernatural underworld; Bob, a spirit of intellect who lives in a skull — human-shaped ghost in the television series — is Harry's literal Magical Computer; Michael Carpenter, a modern-day paladin wielding a holy sword; Billy the Werewolf and his pack of Alphas (a group of young heroic wannabes); Thomas Raith, the Loveable Rogue White Court vampire; Harry's on-and-off love interest Susan Rodriguez; and Molly Carpenter, Michael's oldest daughter and Harry's apprentice. Like many detective stories, Harry meets a ridiculous number of femmes fatales, crime bosses, and hired goons, which is frequently lampshaded in the series.

This doesn't even begin to describe how awesome things get. XD

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Nice. XD
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Let's just say that pissing off Dresden is a very, very bad plan. o wo He also has a Faerie Godmother, and she's ****ing scary. As is Mab. And Uriel, that one time... although Dresden's pretty scary himself, what with the time he rode a nigh-invincible zombie T-Rex into battle...

The awesome things in this series are too many to list, really. If they're available down there, you should get them from the library or something.

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:53 pm

I intend to pick up a bunch of comics from Steve Stamatiadis soon. ^^
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:56 pm

There are a few comics, but the series is more normal books. Still - COMPLETELY worth looking up as reading material. It's sort of a "Let's toss things together and make them explode" sort of series.

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm not surprised you like it. XD
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 pm

It's funny, well-written, full of interesting things, and the protagonist's response to threats is to set them on fire. Then make them explode. Yes, I like it. XD

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:23 pm

I'm seeing a pattern here. XD
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:29 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Steampunk for Stick

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:43 am

Seriously dude. Make yourself a photobucket account.
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games