Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Prae255

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:28 pm
Well, guess this is my "Hi, I'm new here"-post then.
Even though I created my account in 2004, I only recently started posting here ( about a month ago).

So... Hai! :]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:41 pm
Hello!!! I have name, but I never use it, so call me CF which if short for Cornflake. Long story, let's just say I'm a weeee bit flakey. rofl If ya want though, you can also call me Gracie but I wouldn't ask bout the story on that one, it's an odd one. stare Anywhoooo I guess that's me!  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:37 pm
You want a really challenging, difficult set of stories and stuff try playing Warhammer, either the fantasy or 40k. I'll be unleashing it on a different audience to the one here. I doubt most of you would be interested in the whole concept of endless killing and my experimental system of tactical roleplays.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:22 pm
Welcome, Prae and Gabrielle!

By "tactical rps," do you reference tactical rpgs?  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:47 pm
Or do you mean a good fight- because we are trying a good tourney from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:42 am
It's slightly like a tactical rpg. Each player has their main character, a squad leader and then their squad. Depending on how well they apply tactics in their missions they can then be allowed to rank up their squad and get new stuff. A standard squad for Space Marines would consist of about six or seven men armed with boltguns, your sergeant with a boltpistol and chainsword and maybe one with a flamethrower or missile launcher. If you perform well at a specific task in a mission/batlte, then in the next battle then you can alter the squad to perform better. If you operate well as heavy ordinance with the missile launcher say, then you cna become a heavy weapons squad with heavy bolters, missile launchers, heavy flamers and the like. The veterans who've played for a while would be allowed to take a terminator squad, which would allow them more strength, better armour and weapons. A real veteran would be allowed to become a commander or a chaiplain or whatever. Sorry if that went on but I've had a while to think on it and it is a personally developed idea.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Herbicide in Vietnam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:15 am
Excellent. ^_______________________^
Howdy everyone. New member. Although
not to roleplaying, I've been doing this for
two years. You don't know how excited I
am to be getting into it again. Whoooooo!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:20 am
coolios. Also, i think I may have an idea for that big old blank forum. It takes the concept I've just discussed and allows everyone to progress from a simple sergeant, shas'el or Hive mind cell and develop into a fierce fighting force. Naturally, the leader of the guild would be in a prime position, say Space Marine Chapter leader  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:58 am
I think he's trying to bribe you with a position, Cap'n. wink

*waves at the new folks* Heyo!! I'm lazy, so I'm just waving a little...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:27 am
@Skreemer: There's no one stopping you. If you can present a pretty well-compiled idea to us, then we might accept it.

@the new people: Welcome to the guild! Please enjoy yourselves here and find yourself a nice RP to join.

Gale OverDrive

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:55 am
*does the welcome dance for all the newbies* Welcome to RPR! *gluggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:38 am
-yawns-MMMphhh-stretches-Ahhh...what a nice nap  

Micaelae

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:51 am
IVELSAMA!! *gluggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:54 am
Ack!-mumbles sleepily as he is gluggled,tumbling a few times with E.K.A. before stumbling to a halt.
"Whazzit?" Blinks sleepily.  

Micaelae

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:13 am
*pokes* wake up!!! hehehe  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games