Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:25 am
Hi! I'm Frantic. I suck at introductions, so I guess you probably won't learn much from this. I own quite a few game systems, the majority of those being nintendo oriented, I really enjoy the Mario Bros. series (not the spinoffs like mario cart, the actual mario games), and I also enjoy Zelda games occasionally. My other systems are generally sony, so, with this said, the ps3 and wii take up the majority of my console gaming time. I also play computer games. I have a lot of free time most of the time because I am home a lot (no job, no school/college for now, and I take care of my pets and the house while my bf works) but most of that time is spent in places other than gaia. I guess this is enough for an introduction, if I am around enough and find interesting places to post you will eventually learn more about me, I don't like to tell everything about myself to people that I don't know. Peace. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:33 am
l-Kriel-l
Injustice-Shall-Fall
Matt. I've been a member before but on another account that I haven't touched for years. I own an N64, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, GameCube, all of which I still play faithfully.
Welcome...back, I guess?

Thank you. T'is a pleasure to be back.  

Injustice-Shall-Fall

Desirable Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100

Anderceus

Witty Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:18 pm
Hiiiiiiiii!
I'm ___________ _________ (Not giving name)!
I'm a big Nintendo fan, I have a Wii, DSi, DS Lite, and Game Cube.
I just joined this guild about three hours ago.
I'm a Pokémon fanatic.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:33 pm
Injustice-Shall-Fall
l-Kriel-l
Injustice-Shall-Fall
Matt. I've been a member before but on another account that I haven't touched for years. I own an N64, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, GameCube, all of which I still play faithfully.
Welcome...back, I guess?

Thank you. T'is a pleasure to be back.

Were you active on your old account? What was the name?  

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:34 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
Hi! I'm Frantic. I suck at introductions, so I guess you probably won't learn much from this. I own quite a few game systems, the majority of those being nintendo oriented, I really enjoy the Mario Bros. series (not the spinoffs like mario cart, the actual mario games), and I also enjoy Zelda games occasionally. My other systems are generally sony, so, with this said, the ps3 and wii take up the majority of my console gaming time. I also play computer games. I have a lot of free time most of the time because I am home a lot (no job, no school/college for now, and I take care of my pets and the house while my bf works) but most of that time is spent in places other than gaia. I guess this is enough for an introduction, if I am around enough and find interesting places to post you will eventually learn more about me, I don't like to tell everything about myself to people that I don't know. Peace. ;D

A very interesting place to post is just the Spam Can. You can pretty much say whatever you want in there and get to know everybody. Please post there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:35 pm
Tegami Bachi Scout
Hiiiiiiiii!
I'm ___________ _________ (Not giving name)!
I'm a big Nintendo fan, I have a Wii, DSi, DS Lite, and Game Cube.
I just joined this guild about three hours ago.
I'm a Pokémon fanatic.

Welcome to the guild, ________ __________ (I KNOW YOUR NAME).  

Waynebrizzle

Sash The Nerd

3,600 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:25 pm
Hey everyone.
Aussie's back.

No one really leaves the cult.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:07 pm
I don't have much to say besides greetings and looking forward to posting. 3nodding  

Deadcant_Closed

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:18 pm
Miss Scherzo
I don't have much to say besides greetings and looking forward to posting. 3nodding

I'm glad you found the intro thread, and I could tell you read the homepage before making your join request. I already like you because of those things. Try the spam can for general discussion about anything (but watch out for Kegan and AK's bickering), or you can talk about vidjagames in the main forum.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:45 pm
Waynebrizzle
Miss Scherzo

I'm glad you found the intro thread, and I could tell you read the homepage before making your join request. I already like you because of those things. Try the spam can for general discussion about anything (but watch out for Kegan and AK's bickering), or you can talk about vidjagames in the main forum.

Ah. Thanks for the pointers.  

Deadcant_Closed

XXxemo-oreosxXX

Chatty Stalker

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:12 pm
hi im oreos :3 i really like nintendo my favorite game is legend of zelda ocarina of time. i have a gamecube, wii, ps3, nintendo 64. i am such a nub at games especially modern warfare too many troll D:< well thats all i guess :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:42 am
Hello, My name is Kevin
(Hello Kevin)
And I'd just like to say: Yes, Kevin is a girl name and I'm addicted to video games sweatdrop
I currently own a: 3DS, DSi, Ds, Gameboy color, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, ps3, ps2, ps1, psp, xbox 360, et I think that's it

Khevyn

Witty Lover

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:46 pm
Ask What My User Is
Hello, My name is Kevin
(Hello Kevin)
And I'd just like to say: Yes, Kevin is a girl name and I'm addicted to video games sweatdrop
I currently own a: 3DS, DSi, Ds, Gameboy color, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, ps3, ps2, ps1, psp, xbox 360, et I think that's it

Kevin is as much a girls name as Alexa is a boys.

Welcome to the guild though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:07 pm
I'm Ashley and I like Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Zelda, Super Smash Bros., Donky Kong, and all sorts of classic Nintendo games. twisted  

InvertedCr0sses

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games