Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:28 pm
[[ > _ > Any ideas as what I should post? Anyone wanna be Melanni for a few posts or something? xD kinda pointless to Rp with myself. ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:35 pm
[I will... just.. I have to know what to do.. like what are they going to do?
Plus I have to get off before 12.. ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:39 pm
[[ biggrin Okay. Uhm... - . - I have no idea. I'm sorry. I have ideas when we don't need 'em but I'm useless when we do. > _ <]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:43 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"Okay." He said, kissing the top of her head. He tilted her chin up to look at him.
"I love you." He said and kissed her lightly.

Mai looked away.
"Yeah. I know." She said, highly doubting that.

Bou looked up at Kyoiya, now awake. She kissed him deeply.
"Kyoiya. I'm sorry." She said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:56 pm
[Hey Toxxi.. I'm sorry I have to go..
& Ori.. yeah I'm sorry I have to get off.]

Lilli kissed back, slow at first. Unsure if she even wanted to.
But she did.
"I love you, too." Lilli said.
Her lips curved upward. She for the first time that day, smiled.
---

Ryuu held her face in his hands.
"Hey.. what's wrong?" He asked.
---
Kyoiya smiled.
"You're awake." He said, as she kissed him.
"Kyoiya I'm sorry." She said.
He shook his head.
"No, it's fine. Don't be." Kyoiya said. He held her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:26 am
Tuesday, faintly, saw Lilli smile in the dark.
"Your probably tired." He said, laying her down gently under the covers. He ley next to her, taking his shirt off first. He held her securely in his arms. He kissed her neck.
"So-What-is-planned-for-tomorrow" He asked between kisses.

Mai sighed.
"Nothing." She said, shrugging.

Bou smiled softly.
"The only thing I'm going to tell you is no more kissing girls. Other than me." She said, kissing his nose.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:38 am
Lilli shrugged.
"Nothing." She said.
"I try not to dwindle on the future." She said.
Lilli closed her eyes.
Lilli felt a peaceful sense come over her as he kissed her neck. She closed her eyes, letting herself fall asleep.
"Mama..." A little boy's voice came from down the hall. He was about 4 years old.
"Mama.. Where are you?" He asked, tears coming to his eyes.
He wandered around, still, looking for his mother. Tears escaped his eyes.
"Mama!" He shouted, becoming afraid.
There were footsteps, someone running toward him.
He turned around. His mother lifted him. He wrapped his arms around her neck.
She held him against her.
"Toshi.. why'd you run off like that, you scared me." She said.
"I was looking for Papa." Toshi said, sniffling. "But I got lost."
"Lilli!" A voice came from down the hall. It was Klaash.
He hugged her, taking Toshi out of her arms.
"You found him.." Klaash sighed.
"You can't run off like that Toshinori." Klaash said, his tone serious.
Melanni came running down the hall, the same direction Klaash had came from.
"Oh. You found him." Melanni said, looking relieved.
Klaash smiled, he kissed Lilli's cheek.
"Thanks." He said.
Lilli leaned toward Toshi and kissed him.
"I'll see you later." Lilli said, they walked off in the opposite direction.

Lilli awoke. She started crying. She wrapped her arms tightly around Tuesday's waist, silently crying.
---

Ryuu looked at Mai, searching her face.
"Hun, are you sure? You seem upset." Ryuu said, he lifted her, holding her in his lap, facing him.
"Please, tell me." He begged. His face was only a couple inches from hers.
"Say anything."
---

Kyoiya laughed softly.
"Aw.. Alright." He said, kissing her.
"I'll try to control myself." He laughed again.
Kyoiya sighed.
"Bou, my darling, I love you." Kyoiya said, smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:39 am
Tuesday had not been sleeping. He had an insight into Lilli's dream. He saw Toshi, Klaash and her. He wondered how it would have been if Amane were still alive.
Amane...we'd still be together...Our child might have lived. And-A- He stopped. The picture of Klaash happily beside a smiling Lilli with a newborn in her arms. Klaash suddenly was replaced with Tuesday.
Tuesday's thoughts were interrupted by Lilli gasping, crying, and hugging his waist tightly. He grabbed her by the arms and gently pulled her up. He hugged her, his lips by her ear.
"Lilli. I know. I saw it." She was clutching him tightly to her, sobbing. He rubbed her back.
"Shhhh...Lilli calm down. It's okay." He said, tyring to comfort her.

Mai looked away, staring at clothes on the floor.
"It's just, you and Zan. I know that you don't love her, but she wants more. I know it. I guess I'm just a little concerned." She said, sighing.

Bou turned serious. She glared at him.
"I'm serious." She said in a fake tone. Then smiled. She kissed his nose.
"I love you too." She said. She wasn't about to let pot and some stupid kiss break up her relationship.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:02 pm
[[D: Kya-Chan!!! I NEED YOU. Gah I'm gonna die. gonk ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:31 pm
Lilli held Tuesday, still crying."I can't seem to even sleep without thinking about it." Lilli said. Lilli breathed deeply, trying to calm herself down."Tuesday.. It's so hard; to deal with this. I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep. Forget about the rest of the world." Lilli said. Her tears stopped.She breathed deeply until her breaths evened out, normal again.Lilli closed her eyes."Just the sound of his voice in my head." Lilli said, "It's like my heart's being ripped from my chest, and I just have this gaping hole of hurt."---"Oh, Mai, come here." Ryuu said. He laid down, pulling her with him, next to him."You have nothing to worry about. Nothing's happened. Nothing will." He lied. He knew Mai couldn't tell the difference when he lied.He kissed the top of her head.---Kyoiya winced at her piercing eyes.He laughed softly."Thank you. For forgiving me." Kyoiya said. He kissed her forehead.
Kyoiya closed his eyes.
"I'm sleepy." He said.

[Wow.. sorry.. all of these kind of sucked. I'm brain dead right now. sweatdrop ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:57 pm
[[Lawl. Emo. emo ]]

Tuesday held her close to him.
"I know." He considered telling her about her encounter with Amane and Rosalie. But he figured that she'd think he had crazy.
"I, uh" He paused, taking a deep breath. "Hear Amane a lot. In my room. I feel her laying next to me." Tears had showed in his eyes. He swallowed. "And I turn around. And no one is there. I'll feel her hug me. Kiss my cheek like she used to." His voice sounded strangled.
"We can forget about the rest of the world. Come on Lilli, just try to go on a trip with me. It'll do you some good." He said, pleading.

Mai smiled weakly.
"Okay." She said and pulled his face down to hers. She kissed him deeply.

Bou kissed Kyoiya's neck.
"Are you hungry? I won't mind. I went hunting today." She said, ignoring his comment.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:13 pm
Lilli sighed.
"I don't know. I kind of.. don't want to.. just yet. It's not a yes or a no.. I'll consider it though." Lilli said.
"But the thing with Rosalie and Amane.. things have happened to me in the the past like that. With Rose, and for a while Ben.. when I wasn't sure if he was really dead or not." Lilli said.
"I think it's just them living on in your heart. And sometimes.. you can just imagine them present, with you." Lilli said.
---

Ryuu kissed her back. He gave her a passionate, deep sort of kiss.
Ryuu was debating whether to break up with Mai or not.
He really just didn't want to hurt her.
But she was so.. bland to him. She didn't seem to have much going on.
---

Kyoiya shook his head.
"I'm not hungry, Honestly." He said.
"And if I were ever to feed off another person... it sure wouldn't be you, love." Kyoiya said.
Bou seemed annoyed.
"Bou, honey." Kyoiya said.
"I just don't want to hurt you. Or it to become a habit where I'm going to have to rely on you for it." Kyoiya said.
He took hold of her hand. He massaged her hand. It felt tense.
"Bou.. you need to relax." Kyoiya said.
"You're getting tense."
After Kyoiya was done with that hand, her kissed it, then moved to the other one, repeating.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:23 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"Yeah. I get it a lot with Oiya. I've gotten used to it. It's like having someone living in your head. She..Gives her input on choices I make. Like whe-" He stopped himself, suddenly getting tense. It hit him
Lilli didn't know what he had done to himself. When Nobu found him in his room...His hands hanging by a thread. Worry and regret clouded his dark eyes.

Mai smiled. But she knew something was wrong. He didn't kiss her right. Something was wrong. Something he wasn't telling her.

This upset Bou.
"Honestly Kyo, you know I'm tougher than that. I don't care if you start to rely on my blood. You won't hurt me. I've had worse. We both know that by now." She said, getting a little upset with him. But she didn't want something to put a wedge in their relationship.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:40 pm
[[ I'm listening to Emo piano music right now to intensify the mood. (O u O)b ]]

After some time, Klaash had settled down, though still wasn't his usual self. He had decided to start writing a bit, to help himself help himself. It wasn't really a diary, just events that had taken place in his own life, with them happening to people who had never existed. He wrote with his black fountain pen furiously, feverish with the words pouring of of his brain like a river--its current far stronger than once believed. Melanni sat on their bed, on her side, opening her black leather-bound book where she also wrote. She never even had to tell him anything, he followed her example and picked up writing as a method of relaxation and thought. She smiled as she scribbled down sentances every few moments.

Klaash started to write today. I'm glad. After I saw his face earlier today, I thought he'd shut himself away forever. Keeping his angush all to himself. Letting himself being eaten alive by his own fears and memories. I too sometimes find myself like that. The sole reason I lost one of my eyes, the pain that was once brought upon me because of impurity from the family of whence I originated. I'm being silly again. I wish that Klaash would feel better. I know that loosing someone is hard. He lost his first child, and he could do nothing to prevent it, but I'm sure the wound in his heart will heal, and he'll be ready once again to feel life. Faint tears started to trickle down her face and onto her book, but her writing did not cease. Though I know I can never be as sorry as I feel to the people I've hurt, I want to write this down here as concrete proof that I am eternally sorry to both Lilli and Klaash, whose relationship I've torn, or severed. She bit hard on her lower lip, tears leaking out uncontrolably as she started to hiccup slightly, but she continued onwards. Neither of them seemed to notice each other, totally immersed in their own writings as of this moment. The room was silent save for the sound of faint pen scribbling, breathing softly, and the occasionally stifled sob that emited Melanni's mouth. I know that merely apologizing will never heal either of those people completely. And I know I have no place only becoming aware of these peoples' existences for a few short days, but already I feel that they are more important to me than anyone else I have ever known. My own half-brother, Sebastien Lusain,feels quite distant from me. I know he has saved me from situations I practically dug my own grave for, but he has also abandoned me in dire times of need. When there needs to be someone to tell me that everything's alright, and that it wasn't my fault. I'm such a stupid girl for ever coming here with my brother, but I hope my existance here will not be in vain. That I actually accomplish something worth marveling over--weither it be as little as making Klaash happy, or anyone else happy for that matter. I don't want to have to know that my living here has cause people so much greif, because I already know it has. My being here has caused Klaash to be distant from Lilli, the one who gave birth to his child who died soon after emerging into this world. I'm aware of the fact that this might be something cruel to say, but perhaps it was for the best that little Toshi died. Even if he had lived his parents would be seperated, as if the poor child had two broken families to take care of him. Forgive me, Toshi, for fouling your serene image. I am nothing more than a silly Dhampir.

Melanni dropped her pen, and stopped writing. Putting her book and pen away in their bedside table, placing it next to a photo of her parents that she had kept close to her in times of need. She pulled her knees close to her head, and rested there for a moment, her thoughts swirrling around in her mind like an old woman stirring soup for dinner. She heard nothing, but in a moment she felt a warm embrace around her shoulders. She looked up, Klaash smiled lightly at her. They both held each other for a moment. Though no tears were shed, a silent sadness thickened in the air.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:46 pm
Lilli noticed how Tuesday had cut himself off. "What is it?" Lilli asked."You know you can tell me. Even it's something you're ashamed of. I won't care, or be mad." Lilli said."You don't have to keep things frm me, Takeru." Lilli said.
[PHAIL... xp ]---
Ryuu pulled away.
It was killing him to be like this.
He didn't really love Mai.
He had, for a while. She was just so.. plain.
"Mai. I know you can sense it. We're not made for eachother." Ryuu said.
"I think we'd be better off... not together. I had an interest in you.. but it didn't go much farther than that." Ryuu backed away from her.
"I'm sorry. I just don't feel right, lying to you." He said
---

Kyoiya sighed, sitting up. He pulled his knees up, and rested his head on them.
"Bou, honey I know you've had worse. You don't deserve it though." Kyoiysa said.
"I'm not trying to make you feel like I'm pushing you away.. I just.. don't want to have to do that to you." Kyoiya said.
"You're so difficult." Kyoiya said. He sighed.
He felt a mixture of emotions.
Happiness.. being with Bou.
Remorse.. over Lilli's baby.
And he felt stubborn, not able to do what Bou was asking him so easily to do.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games