Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Tanjooween Gurl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:29 am
Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you have lots of fun wherever you are going PieMonster2000.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:50 pm
I know what ur talking about, Hazumu...
we'll miss u Pie! At least there's those of us who always return!
I think most of the names u see where here from the beginning, huh?
*toasts to the new year*
Here's to a new decade and good health and wealth in the New Year!
arrow 2010

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:49 am
Thanks Gwee. I can use all the good health I can get. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:18 am
HAAAAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY!!

O.o oops! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! >.<

Murdawithaspork

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:28 pm
rofl

Well two days into the year, and so far so good. smile

I wish you well Pie, I hope we will see you soon. heart

I've been watching all sorts of movies, new and old, its been such a relaxing time. smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:05 pm
Murdawithaspork
HAAAAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY!!

O.o oops! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! >.<

Hey, that sounds like a Frosty quote!

We did our usual thing with lots of food: taquitoes, burritoes, a crockpot with cocktail weiners and meatballs, oh yeah, and chili cheese dogs; and fireworks, a little Boone's Farm and Rum mixed in the Sunny D.
Yep, that's healthy.
Well, I made up for it on New Year's day by cooking cabbage and black-eyes peas, complimented with rice, turnip green, and corn bread.
Cabbage for money, and black-eyed peas for luck in the New Year.
A little hard to swallow, but healthy! And that's one thing we all can't take for granted, out health.
Anyone starting a new diet or work out plan for the New Year?

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:17 am
Yup. Grump and TuxedoMoonlight (son) have decided to join me in eating healthier. And, we are doing exercises and weight training.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:19 am
Nope, no plans for me. I just exercise when I feel like it. Although I do try to keep my calorie intake down. xd

It sounds like you had a good celebration Gwee. Yay!

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 pm
Ever since Grump got us the Nintendo Wii, I haven't been able to sit still. I should really burn off some calories now. I love playing the baseball, golf, and bowling. The Wii Fit program is kewl too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:20 am
We have that too, it is really fun to play. For that last couple of days though, I have had to put up with the kids playing old castlevainia games on it. Maybe it will be my turn to play again soon. lol  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:28 am
*giggles* Sharing can be hard even for the grown-ups!
I don't have the Wii but I can imagine the motivation; kind of similar to the addiction to the DDR games... just wanted to dance til I couldn't dance no more! sweat and all!!! amazing, cuz I hate to sweat. But what I really can't stand is this cold! Hazumu, how do y'all handle all that non-stop freezing temps! I feel like my plants look!

I love that someone chose, I am who I am! I feel like that often too. I can set some realistic goals, but everyone knows, as soon as u think u got it all figured out, BOOM! something comes out of left field that u could have never guess or seen coming and all ur plans are out the window and ur forced to wing it or just make the best of it. So I resolve to just try to be the best person I can be, weight and all.

I did get to play Left 4 Dead. That was fun, but I'm afraid to get too wrapped up in it. I could see me having dreams about having to kill all the zombies. I have a hunch it's a game Chain has enjoyed. Where is he anyway? *looks under tablecloth*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 am
Thats one way I warm up. Gotta have fun, while the cold wind is blowing. That, and its time to really bundle up. smile

Right now I am fighting with a computer at home. Its driving me crazy. I hope I can fix it. My hubby looked at it and just told me "good luck". Well I am better at computers than him, I'll show him!

I wish I knew what happened to Chain... *looks in the closet*

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 pm
Yep, we are under hard freeze warnings even way down here in southern Louisiana! I just can't imagine how ya'll deal with all that snow!!!?Soveling walkways and driveways, depending on the plows to clear the road ways just to get out to go to work, or school, or just to the store!?

I hope u get ur computer feeling better. It is kinda funny the way some men just have block when it comes to computers.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:25 am
I wish we get plows here. Our city doesn't put out the plows unless five or so inches have fallen. Then they sort of salt the main roads. Everything else is left to fend for itself. We are lucky that our neighbor does some plowing otherwise we would probably have a hard time.

Well I got everything working on the computer but sound. I am trying out this OS called Ubuntu. They said its pretty easy and most of it was, but when it comes to problems then it gets a bit harder. Gads, I must be a computer geek... whee

Luckily my laptop is working just fine and dandy.

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:25 pm
Well, ur doing better than I would. When mine gets too bad, my solution is to get a new one. redface

The Wii sounds great for these Winter times! I surely don't want to be outside any longer than I have to right now. They are telling us we will be in for three nights in a row of hard freeze. I'm scared to death of black ice... Black Ice... sounds like a movie!?

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games