Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:08 am

Sara nodded stiffly, "Right...soon." Sara sat on a couch and pulled her knees up to her body. She picked up a remote and started to flip through the many television channels.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:23 am

Niara sighs. "What's the hold up?" she asks them, looking over their shoulders at their work. She sighs, already knowing the answer to everything on their papers.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:56 am

Walking around the room a bit she walks over to the window and looks outside into the night. "I don't know what to believe anymore, I love him, but if I show it I think something bad will happen like last time" she say's before taking a deep breath "Also he's a human not lycan so get it right". She was protecting herself from everything she never let anyone in, she didn't want to be hurt again.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:00 am

charles then let a tear fall to the ground and it made a plop that he could hear from as high up as he was

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:03 am

Turning around Haru looks around up and down, but not spotting him at the moment she was to confused to notice. Passing her fingers through her hair before putting it up in a pony tail. Not being able to see Charles in the room, Haru was still able to here his thoughts "Damn it why are you easedropping" she murmurs before heading over to a violin case and opening it. Taking the violin out she takes out some sheet music and puts it down on the piano. "I owe so many people apologizes right now it's increadible"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games