Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:37 am
"Oh I see," KoTari said with a little grin on his face. He had a feeling she had ulterior motives.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:43 am
Makira kissed him and then lead him to an open space. "Here you go. Is this enough space for you to transform?" She asked.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:48 am
"I'm thinking it is," KoTari said. He put his hand on Makira's back in a meaningful manner. It's so that he can lift her up when he's a dragon without having to reach for her.
A few minutes later he was his full dragon shape and carrying Makira in one of his claws. He held her gently but not too gently as he lifted his wings and took to the skies.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:52 am
Makira held on as KoTari took to the skies and she looked down and smiled at the nice view.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:53 am
Making sure no one saw him, KoTari flew over the trees towards another town.

(exits to Yorston)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:55 am
[[exits to Yorston]]  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:07 pm
GimmeHug
Yume couldnt help herself and laught "Y..you.." she said but could barly talk, she just kept laughting "..Know how to tickles" she said and rolled on the bed

Shin followed her and tickled her some more, and laughed with her. He then stopped for a while and just looked at her, in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:44 am
Yume kept giggle a little longer, then looked at Shin and smiled. When she notice he looked her in the eyes she blushed and asked quietly "W..what?"  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:35 am
Shin looked at her for a little more, then answered her question. "No-nothing, I just noticed you have beautiful eyes." he said, smiling. He fixed Yume's hair, putting it behind her ear. He smiled some more.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:49 am
Yume turned red as tomato "A..anyways!" she said fast and rushed up, she bumped her head with his by accditand "Ouchi.." she wishpered and looked at Shin fast "I..i..im sorry! are you ok??" she asked worriedly and touched where he got the hit.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 am
Shin became startled as Yume bumped her head accidentally. "Yeah, I'm fine. No scratches." he said, grinning. "Are you hurt?" he asked, putting his hand over where Yume bumped him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:17 am
Yume smiled "Im fine~ it doesnt hurt much" she said as feeling her back hurting a little, like that bump woke something inside her "I just feel.. little wierd.." she said slowly as looking down.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:22 am
"Okay." Shin said, "but still..." he kissed where Yume was hit, and then looked at her. "Oh, why is that?" he asked her, following her sight.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:28 am
After Shin kissed her, Yume blushed and the pain in her back suddnly dissapeared. She looked at him "Are you a magic?? a healer??" she asked as her eyes glowed "You are amazing!" she said and jumped on him with a hug and giggled.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:40 am
"N-no... Why?" Shin said, then blushed as Yume jumped on him. "Heh, uh thanks." he added. He hugged her back.

((sorry if the post is short, i'm just feeling a bit tired right now.. xP ))

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games