Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:04 pm

The monster continued it's assult as it pounded away at the gates. Whiles it did, its tail knocked a rock away and then the tail took a large swipe at all the clones.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:06 pm

They all jump back about 30 yards. "Fine looks like we gotta do this the hard way." He send 5 clones to each side. and another five in front of it but they are still in a good distance from it.

SynysterGatesRules

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:14 pm

((Next post the gate is coming down twisted ))

The monster continued to attack the gate, as it started to crumble. A few more hits and the whole they would be knocked down.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:26 pm

"Ok in 3 ...... 2 ....... 1 ....... NOW!" The clones all jump toward the monster getting close enough to almost touch. They all explode caused a massive explosion.
Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion
Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha Itachi. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Itachi can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.

(take very large explosion and times it by 20 : ] ))

SynysterGatesRules

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:31 pm

SynysterGatesRules

What seemed like a small army of Syns appeared behind the monster. "I don't think anybodies home." He says throwing a big rock at the monster trying to get its attention.

They all jump back about 30 yards. "Fine looks like we gotta do this the hard way." He send 5 clones to each side. and another five in front of it but they are still in a good distance from it.

((In the famous words of Havock, you didn't state wht kinda clones you made so by your post I can only guess they are regular clones, as in genjutsu so they can't do that. Dont you dare edit it or I will kill you))

With one final attack, the monster threw everything it had into its attakc and rammed the gates as it fell to the ground destroyed. The monster then made it's way into the village heading to the Hokage's office.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 pm

((The stupid part is that its a genjutsu your not gonna know and if I said it you would of known and then complete changed every little thing you posted. and I don't edit my post unless its something little like a typo >.>))

SynysterGatesRules

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:42 pm

((seeing how I summoned them as Shadow Clone Explosion they still are that so I'm gonna use them.))
The KAGE BUNSHIN jumps threw the now broken gates heading to the hokage's office. "Men follow me." The kage bunshin of syn says looking for this ugly monster.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:42 pm

SynysterGatesRules
((The stupid part is that its a genjutsu your not gonna know and if I said it you would of known and then complete changed every little thing you posted. and I don't edit my post unless its something little like a typo >.>))

((Yeah actully it very easy to tell the difference between soild clones and regular clones. Even if I couldnt, my character didnt really care since you wasting all this chakra on just a puppet armor. But ether way since you didnt say exactly wht clone it was, i have to assume it regular clones which are genjutsu which do nothing to me. good day))

Masumi H Dekata

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:44 pm

SynysterGatesRules
((seeing how I summoned them as Shadow Clone Explosion they still are that so I'm gonna use them.))
The KAGE BUNSHIN jumps threw the now broken gates heading to the hokage's office. "Men follow me." The kage bunshin of syn says looking for this ugly monster.

((Nope, you summoned them as clones and then tired to use the jutsu Shadow Clone Explosion. But you couldnt cause they not shadow clones, so that doesnt change the fact they are clones.))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:45 pm

((Oh well there Shadow Clones so i'm gonna use them and i'm not breaking any rules by using them : ] So can we carry on?))

SynysterGatesRules

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:47 pm

SynysterGatesRules
((Oh well there Shadow Clones so i'm gonna use them and i'm not breaking any rules by using them : ] So can we carry on?))

((actully unless you re summon shadow clones that consider god modding :/))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:49 pm

((Um huh?))

SynysterGatesRules

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:51 pm

((You summoned Clones, and trying to pass them off as Shadow Clones. They are clones unless you physically summon shadow clones they are still clones and trying to say they anything else is god modding))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:53 pm

((In my post of summoning it in the uchiha summoning grounds in fire country. I posted and quoted shadow clones))

SynysterGatesRules

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:58 pm

((Whatever, you never said shadow clones so i dont consider them that when you attacked me))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games