Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:06 pm
|| Hold on a second. Before I even post. Whelp???? ||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:09 pm
||erm... (: don't ask. its been a long day. full of a research paper that is slowly killing my creativity.||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:25 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin purred deeply in her throat as his fangs broke through into her vein. He drank her blood eagerly. She allowed him to drink and drink to his heart's content. Her blood would probably satisfy her newborn lover.

"Dylan," she breathed softly. "Dylan, that feels so good."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:22 pm
(( having a writers block on this >_>..))

User Image

Kaline shrugged, as she looked around the somewhat small room. She said calmly "Whatever you like, I don't mind" she smiled timidly  

MindxHunter

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand pulled her even closer and then pulled his head back from kissing her to smile at her. He brushed the hair away from her face and whispered to her once again, "I love you Madeline. I am yours forever." He kissed her once more on the neck before he took her and his moans of passion lit up the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:58 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She looked up at him as he pulled away. She returned his smile. His hand brushed away the hair the was in her face. Madeline knew he did. She knew it was true by the way he touched her and looked at her. "I'm glad." She moaned as he kissed her on the neck.

She opened her eyes. They were still outside. She tried to run her fingers through her hair. It was impossible though. It was all tangled up. Major knots. She was going to have to get those out soon.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:17 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Mhm," Dylan muttered. His hands gripped at her hips tightly.
He continued to suck deeply at her throat. Oh, it tasted so warm, so good. He sucked harder and faster. The blood was gushing out now. And the skin was closing. He bit down again, reopening the wounds. Okay, Okay. He had to stop. He pulled his fangs out, licked his lips and kissed down her chest. "Mmm, you taste so sweet."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:26 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin clung to dear life onto Dylan. Her arms were weak, protesting their aching straight to her. She held on tightly as Dylan drained her of her blood. Ravin licked her lips, thirsty for nothing but his love. She was left panting by the mere action of his kissing down her stomach. Ravin grew warmer with each kiss. Ravin reached up and grabbed his hips weakly. With what little strength she had left, she pulled Dylan down on top of her so that their hips crushed against each other's.

Ravin let out a groan so deep and seductive it aroused even herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:33 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin was panting. It was a good panting though, right?
Dylan massaged her skin. She was weak compared to him. Or weak in general? Dylan groaned back and removed her clothing quickly, his own as well. He was moving quickly. It was in one word- Awesome. He was kissing Ravin feircly. Like he had never imagined he could before.

samanthaualani

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm
Robert looked at her. "I think we sould get out of this small room first of all then,we-I mean I need some food." He said looking at his stomach,which as if by response started growling.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm
Ravin Black

She purred as she licked up his neck, eagerly removing his shirt to reveal his beautiful broad chest. Ravin licked up and down his chest eagerly. She was so hot for him it wasn't even funny. Ravin growled. His hands moved over her, holding her gently and yet being able to remove her clothing at the same time.

Ravin gasped at each fast movement. He was stronger than her now. She lay weak in his arms. She was liking this more and more by the moment.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 pm
Kaline looked at him ,and replied quickly "Hey I can eat human food to ! just to let you know" as she crossed her arms. She could easily hear his stomach  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 pm
Robert smiled."But the question is are you hungry for human food." He asked his purple eyes glowing with suspision, as he walked out of the laundry room he remembered before he went to the dance he stashed a shirt for if he was uncomfortable in his suit. He ran over to the spot and put on his black shirt.  

Mr Nerdy xP

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:22 pm
Kaline cheek's burned "W-well...I'm never hungry for food, but It does taste good.." She was really glad that she ate, because that comment made her throat burn only slightly...

She walked to follow him, as he replaced his suit with a shirt.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games